Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Optical
Health Discussion Forum

For colored contacts, do they come in different sized "pupil holes?"?

Additional Details
I am talking about opaque colored contacts, the ones that completely change the color of your irises....

Am I having eyes problem?
- I can hardly read signs when I'm far from them.
- I seem to be always softly dazzled, even when the light is low.
- My vision seems to be like vibrating when I'm looking far ...

Is the damage to my contact significant?
On one of my contacts there is a little triangular cut on the outside edge... it looks like a little triangular piece was snipped out of it (its small but noticeable). Pretty much, the outside ...

Help I need advice, my eyes are bleeding (photo included)?
I got in a scrap last week and I caught a punch around my eye. At first my eye was a little bit red in the far corner, and then it just started dancing across my eye. I woke up this morning and it ...

Do color contacts need a prescription?
i want to buy colored contacts, but i want to know if their is any risk if i buy them in a corner store where they sell clothes....

I'm myopic (-2.50), is it healthier for my eyes if I wear my glasses all the time, or just every now and then?

What eye drops are recommended to be used for general eye health are care?
eyes prone to allergy symptoms....

Bi-focal contact lenses: What's my problem?
Hello all-

Here's my problem. I am very near sighted. Without glasses or contact lenses, I can see the tiniest of print. Not as well if I wear reading glasses over regular contact ...

I need a vitamins for the eyes.?
i am 35 and wearing contact lence for a decade now and i am tired of using those lence but i am afraid of operation or laser, this is not a cataract, i might say that i am a nearsighted i felt about ...

Why are my eyes watering????
just recently my eye has have started to water a ton and sting totally randomly! like i'll just be sitting there (or today, marching) and it'll start watering and stinging a lot. in fact,...

White part in the eye otherwise know as the sclera.?
I have very bright white eyes. I was wondering if anyone knows anything about that. If it could mean I'm healthy or not so much because my blood vessels are not visible. It could mean nothing, I&...

Would contacts be a better option over glasses?
Okay so I have an appointment to get my eyes checked and I haven't done it since 2003. Anyways, I've always worn glasses but I was thinking about switching over to contacts so I need some ...

Question for contact wearers?
Okay..when you put contacts in do they sometimes feel a little itchy for the first couple minutes? I've had my contacts for about 10 months..and sometimes when I put them in they itch and feel ...

What is the best way to sterilize my contact lens case?
i always see glitter and other little tiny particles at the bottom of my contact lens case... i know its really germy! how do i sterilize it safely?...

Soft drinks and eyes?
I wonder, are there any links between drinking soft drinks (especially diet soft drinks) and decreasing vision? Drinking diet soft drinks is one of my vices (and probably my only vice when it comes ...

My friends say that I look better without my glasses on...?
My friends say that I look ALOT better without my glasses on, so I went to costco to try on contacts. I just couldn't get close to my eye without me freaking out. Is there anything I can do to ...

Is this eye prescription high?
20/150 for the right eye & 20/175 for the left. I also want to ask why some eyeglass lenses are thicker at the sides than at the middle, and some are just flat or have the same thickness at all ...

A question regarding continuous wear contact lenses?
I have been wearing continuous wear lenses for a couple of years now, and have always been told that as long as they are changed every 30 days that they are ok to leave in all the time, I have also ...

Whats with the things in your eyes in the morning?
Yeh ya know when you wake up in the morning and at the bottem corners of your eyes theres that stuff.What it is and please dont answer eye boogers.......

Bright spot when i blink??!?
i havebeen getting a tiny bright spot in my eye every time i blink
(it happens every now and then)
its the same as you get after someone has taken a pic of you aith a flash cam!!
can�...

Mia
Glasses or contacts?
I'm near-sighted and I have been using glasses for almost two years and I still feel very uncomfortable with them.

My optician told me that I should wear them all the time, but since I find them uncomfortable I use them only when reading. I constantly have the feeling of looking trough dirty plastic (My glasses aren't scratched and I clean them regularly)... My parents (they both wear glasses) told me that feeling was normal and that I will get used to that, but I haven't.

I would like to try contacts, but I'm not sure. Should I try?
I've heard that they cause infection. Is that true?
And are they hard to put in and get out?
Are they expensive?

Help pls.

California_Princess
Rating
get contacts. they are very easy to put in and take care of. if you can take care of your glasses you can take care of your contacts. you can get rebates when you buy a year supply through acuvue.

luv_the_jobros
kay im wit u on tht cuz i had glasses and they always got dirty and i hated when you looked up everything is blurry and wut not sooo i got contacts theyre kinda expensive you think they are hard to put in [just imagining pokin ur eye] but theyre not and it duznt hurt the bad about contacts is if sumthing sooo small like an eyelash or a dust particle thing your eye gets soooooooo red and watery and it hurts!! and also with contacts you have to buy them over and over and over again but i think its worth it cuz iv had them for about 3 years now but i still have a pair of glasses for like laaaate at night or if i run outta contacts or if my eye got all irritated so ya

natalia
i think contacts would be good specialy if u do sports

u will get used to putting them in

DDR Addict
Rating
Infection? Ha! Only lazy people and idiots get infections. They get eye infections because they're too lazy to clean their contact case or change the solution. I prefer glasses but I wear contacts because when I wear glasses I see white lights every so often and it really hurts. White lights along with headaches. It's only for a second and I seem to be one of the only people who get it. It use to take me a few minutes to put a contact in. Now it takes me a second. I just pop it in. I recommend daily contacts because they cost a little bit more but you have a lower chance of getting an eye infection because you change them daily.

Joseph P
Rating
contacts i've worn them for like four years and i have no infection just keep them clean. i love my contacts. make sure you get a good doctor to get you the right ones because one eye doctor just really messed up my contacts perscription and it was really uncomfortable... btw i wore glasses for six years before contacts and i like contacts more

DEB M
I would suggest you get contact lenses, they are so much better than glasses. They are very easy to take care of. If you take care of them properly you will not get an infection. They are very easy to put in. You just put the lense on the tip of your index finger and place it near your eye and it will grab onto your eye and that's it. I pay about 19.95 a box.

Crystal
Rating
contacts are better i think i hate glasses to because all you see is the frame!! there very easy to put in and out once you get used to then the first few times will be hard but you will get over it soon if you get them from your eye dr they will show you how to put them in and out when you first get them!

Ozark Butterfly
I wore glasses for years and hated every minute of it. About 1 1/2 years ago, my glasses broke and I decided to try contacts and that was the best thing I could have done. I LOVE my contacts, no more worrying about cleaning glasses off a dozen times a dy, no more worry about the kids hands,head,ect hitting them and bending them and no more getting "burned" on a hot day when the metal touched my face.

Once you figure out the best way to put them in--they are easy to put in and take out. I DO NOT do it like the video shows--that they make you watch. That way was just torture and took me forever to get them in.
My contacts cost $25 for 3 pair and each pair last 2 weeks.
I have never had a eye infection and as long as you clean them the proper way,. you shouldn't have any trouble with it. The most important thing to remember and do is to wash your hands before you put them in or take them out!!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, March 29, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy