Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

What do I do when I wish I was dead and I'm only 15?
Since I'm pretty healthy, one side of my family lives to be realllly old, and medical technology is increasing, that means I have who knows how many years! Like 80! Every day I wish so bad I was ...

Is life always so f**ken hard?
in june 2007 i was raped as a male it was very hard 4 me 2 cope. life has only got harder will it get any better who has a bad time living??? can we pull through
Additional Details

Am I depressed?
Constant breakdowns. Afraid i'll never find happiness. I'm the lonliest person, super sensitive. Mother is bi-bolar unaware of how much she hurts me. parents are super strict.divorced. Not ...

I keep having suicidal feelings why do i feel this way how do i get it to stop an leave me alone forever?

Do you ever just stare at the wall for hours on end?
I maybe just at the floor - staring at nothing and thinking nothing. Is this normal?...

I have asked it before, but I need help!?
I'm really depressed, and I have really bad anxiety...I think I'm fat and ugly...and people get mad because they don't see how I could think that...I get really nervous around people......

What do u do when u get really depressed?
what do u do when u get really really ...

Are you afraid of dying?
Every year around my birthday I get depressed about getting older. Any suggestions that don't involve, drinking or drugs?...

How do i tell my parents I'm depressed?
Ok I'm have 13 and have been pretty depressed for about the past year, no one has noticed except my best friend. She keeps telling me ,to tell me parents but i just don't know how. I have ...

Is it acceptable to rely on someone else for happiness?

Do you ever want to just run away?
Just get away from the responsiblities of being mother, wife, taxi driver,house keeper ect.. Whats a good way to just relax when you have all this built up stress?
Additional Details

Answer first correctly and get 10 points...........?
What antidepressant was one of the teens on during the Columbine incident?

A) Prozac
B) Zoloft
C) Effexor
D) Luvox
E) P...

I think I'm bi-polar?
I am 14 years old and everyone I talk to seems to associate my moods with adolecence, but I've started to notice that my mood swings are alot more violent than anybody else I know. One day I can ...

Why can't I just snap out of it?
I am very sensitive and get depressed easily. I feel empty as I lost my boyfriend and my job. I just want to snap out of it and start better care of myself. I just know don't know how. My ...

How can i love this baby when the father has made me feel so worthless?

How can I shake this off I don't know what's wrong with me?
This is not like me I'm feeling very down tonight I don't know why nothing has happened to me I feel like I could burst into tears but there's no reason for it. I suppose everyone has ...

I cant sleep...?
i have my hours mixed up. i sleep in the day and a stay up in the night. no matter how hard i try i cant get my hours turned around!!!! i need some help with this delima. so please... HELP ME!!!!!!...

Aliens replacing my wife???
Hi,

When I was about 18 I got really anxious and started having panic attacks for about 18 months. About 9 months in I started to think I was being poisoned by my parents and that aliens ...

On a scale of 1-10, how crazy do I sound?
I just chased an 11 year old girl down th street for being rude to me. I'm a 30 year old woman. Should I seek help? What is wrong with me?...

I think I hate my 1 year old daughter?
She is 15 mths old
I rarely have tender feelings for her
I always shout at her, hit her, easily get mad at her for the silliest reasons, i treat her as if she is a grown up, not a baby.

andrea q
Why English drive in the wrong lane?
perchè gli Inglesi guidano nella corsia sbagliata?

pullthetrigger
Rating
stop talking in Italian or Spanish or whatever it is! i can't understand you!

and WE drive on the right side, it's everyone else that's wrong. :P

El mundo es ancho y ajeno
Rating
Ma dopo dici che loro non hanno il tuo senso del umore, per favore e come si io dicesse, perchè gli italiano guidano male.. certo, non sarebbe così sbagliato...mmm..

And you say that the english doesn't have sense of humor, please you ' re question is politically incorrect, or wrongly formulated... you are saying that all English drive in the WRONG lane.. mmm.... you should have said something that in the opposite one.. or the left one... but not wrong..

♥Jessica♥
Rating
It is not the wrong lane it is different. That is how the roads were made in England, they think American roads are different. The driver sits on the other side also.

Jenny
Rating
Americans drive on the "wrong" side (as you put it). It was one of many ways that we defied the British during colonial times and beyond... Wonder why most Americans drink coffee instead of tea?

tricky
Rating
No its you who drive on the wrong side of the road!!

steel9maiden
Rating
????? We drive in the left hand lane!!! You drive in the right hand lane!!! Different country, different customs!!!

William B
because they didnt get the memo?

thats kinda like saying how come the USA still uses the english system while the rest of the world uses the metric?

that kid
it depends how you look at it. maybe YOUR in the wrong lane

OMG rainbows!
Ha Ha, I know how 2 drive maybe it's you.

foxystorky
Rating
Planet said what I was going to say.

Eli_focus
may I can answer to you: I think they are pazzi and acidi a lot...

e mii inglesini: un po' di senso dell' umorismo!!

Froogies
Rating
We don't - just on a different (but not 'wrong' for us) side of the road to other countries (and I believe Australia is the same as England)

SilviaS*wireless and brainless
Rating
maybe it's the contrary. the others do drive in the wrong lane.

arnymate
we "English" drive in the left lane you (the rest of the world) drive in the right but if you came over to our country you would be driving in the "wrong" lane not us so im afraid we as the first people to develop driving rules and regs including driving tests are in the left lane all along but you lot in the rest of the world read this wrong, and started driving in the right lane so you im afraid are the mentally derranged ones not us brittish

Kevin
Rating
It's also, Scottish, Welsh, Northern Irish, Irish,, Isle of Man, Guernsey, Australians, New Zealanders. It goes back to the days when horses in carriages rode on the one side. France doing the complete opposite to the UK

Woodie.
Not the English,all Britain-and we've got it right!

g
If you're a man everything hangs to the left and so do the driving lanes!

Beatlemaniac
Not wrong! You all drive on the wrong side of the road!!

Bardic
Rating
The left lane's the right lane, the right lane's the wrong lane . . .

The Chunkster
Rating
We drive in the correct lane - on the left.

j.pee69
Rating
No we drive in the right lane!!

Muzikman
Rating
We drive in the proper lane for our cars.

Oh! and read the Yahoo guidelines if you want to keep your account

♥ Planet 80's ♥
Rating
We dont
Its the rest of you that drive on the wrong side

Cosimo (VG)
Eheheh ... just you try driving on the right here, and you'll see why the rest of us drive on the left, O_o.

(translation ... prova a guidare a destra qui, poi vedrai perche' si guida a sinistra noialtri)

Thatgrumpyguy
The English ride on the left so that the sword arm is free to slash at passers by.

Random Man
Sei un idiota

nenoneno
we dont u do get it right! lol

Julia J 2.0
Rating
Why is this in mental health????

jeanimus
Rating
Different, not wrong

вℓα¢к αиgєℓ
Rating
Because all the pubs are in the left side...

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy