Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

I think im depressed but dont want to take meds?
I think im depressed but i dont want to take medications. Ive talked to different doctors and they all said its a stage im going thru but it must be a really long stage because ive been this way ...

Have I failed at life? (honest answers only)?
Please be honest, have I failed at life? Here's some info about me:
1. I'm extremely shy and have bad social anxiety, it makes it hard to talk to any people at all, order food at ...

Do You Think About Suicide ?
Do you think about suicide on a daily basis ? Are they Idle thoughts of escape or more ?...

What's the quickest way to off yourself?
what i have been doing isn't working or is not fast enough. please help me someone quick and easy. i don't own a gun yet....

What are you addicted to, not necessarily drugs, that you think you can't live without?
For me, it's books. When I run out of books to read I'll read anything. Also, my computer and internet. Just thinking about not having it is terrifying!
Additional Details

My best best best friend died. Please read.?
I'm 13. I've been best friends with this girl since I was 8 years old. On March 5th, my best friend died suddenly. She was just 15. How can I move on with my life. Because I know she doesn&#...

How much longer do i have to live by my parents rules??

Is cutting yourself really that bad???
ive been doing it for 5 years now...and i dont see the harm in ...

I have a very strange, kind of sick secret. is this realy a bad thing?
I have been thin all my life. I am very attractive. But then I had kids and put on a lot of wieght. I am fat and unattractive now. But here is the wierd sick thing. I secretly like being fat. sure I ...

I am ready to kill myself?
i constantly get made fun of. i get called fat i get called ugly and i don't even know what happy really is anymore. people call me fat to my face and i don't know what to say back. my &...

If you punch an arm or leg hard enough, could it break?
Or would it just leave a bad bruise?...

What do you miss about your childhood?
I miss all my legos......

What's the secret of happiness?
Serious answers please - I have suffered on and off with depression all my life, and never seem to able to enjoy my life and be happy with what I've got. How does everyone else manage it?...

I'm 19 and I still watch Telitubies.What is wrong with me?
I dont have children....

Why can't i stop skipping classes?
i just dont care about school anymore. i know when i dont go to class i'm going to get caught but i still do it. some times i just end up comming for one period. my mum knows i do it, and she ...

What or who made you laugh this week?

Additional Details
I love Extras with Ricky Gervais, he makes me laugh out ...

14 and depressed?
For probably a 2-3 years I have been feeling increasingly depressed. There has been no trigger for the depression to start, nothing bad has happened to me, and yet I feel so unhappy. My depression ...

Have you ever had the kind of day where you want to stay inside the house and not face the world at all?

I Need to Die?
I tried ti kill myself months ago with out sucess. This time I plan to go to work on Monday and then when I finish work on monday stay in a B&B and then on tuesday I'm on a course and when I...

Your opinions on suicide?
Have you ever tried to commit suicide?

Was it a real and failed attempt or a cry for help? And do you get p****d off with people who say it's selfish? (For those who dont know it is ...

play_tyme_is_over
Im 16 years old. Is wrong/weird for a kid my age to be attracted to women who are 35 to 55 years old?
I also have fantasies about them. Is this wrong/weird?? Please IM me on yahoo messenger... Its slickk_n_slyy

Quicksilver
Rating
Most teenagers have their first crushes on older women/men, such as perhaps one of their teachers. It is normal.

Ryan
Rating
Nope, I'm 20 and trust me, hot moms are awesome!!! The correct term is a MILF, hope this helps, later dude....

Thin Kaboudit
Perfectly normal.

bluffmike
Not wrong or weird.

That's when they are at their very best. :)

Money Mike
Rating
It's perfectly normal. Been checking out the MILF's lately? It's fine, there's nothing wrong with that.

teambargain
no, unless you start by asking them if they have pretty feet! :)

dburneson@sbcglobal.net
Rating
First of all, what was the relationship like that you had with your own mother? Did your mother die, divorce or desert you as a child? Or, was there a major loss such as a grandmother, aunt or teacher that you had a close bond with? Are you attempting to replace a former older female that was in your Life? If all of these former relationships were healthy and trauma was not involved and you feel secure within yourself, try it out. But, I suspect your trying to replace someone from the Past. The answer lies within you.Ask yourself, who do these women represent. And, what do You really want from them? The support of a counselor may bring some answers to the surface much more quickly. No, I would not say, you are weird. But, some Self-analysis or digging would be a plus. You will grow in self-confidence and strength in searching for the possible answers. Good Luck.

apache672004
There is nothing wrong with a young man of your age to find older women attractive.i'm 38 years old now and i find some older women than me attractive,and when i was your age i fond some older women attractive,what i whould consider wierd is if you didnt find any women atttractive that whould be wierd so you just keep having these feelings toward women just dont become a sicko or rapist and you should be fine.

BriBri
Rating
yes

Joe
Rating
50 is kinda old but no, lots of pretty actresses are in that age group.

Johnny Angel
Rating
nope

fortinbrasmonkey
Rating
You're an adolescent - your hormones are spinning madly and frankly, preferring older women isn't that abnormal. When I was a 16 yr. old girl I was attracted to much older men, and now that I'm 30 I'm still attracted to that age group, it's just much closer to my own age group now. Don't worry about it - unless you act on your impulses you're fine.

marielpantera
Well, I do not believe that it is odd...if you find older women attractive than it would seem fine, however if it is some deeper issue that needs to be confronted, you should do so...

coolbeansnyc
Rating
It's not wrong but it is inappropriate. You need to get help from a professional...good luck

Jack.Bauer
Nope. Not at all.

matt
try with younger people,they are more wonderful,of course.and it's not so normal i think ,you are 16 not 40!!!!!!!!

loopylooloo
no its perfectly natural specially that age

missourigal_194420002000
some men prefer older women by large age span- maybe looking for a mother figure.

GrimmyBear
Rating
Not at all. These are normal for your age, if acted on however she could go to jail so best to just keep these fanatsies for now.

♥Trinity♥
no its not wrong

Miss D
You don't really have control over what you're attracted to so, no it's not wrong or weird. It would only be wrong (and illegal) if these fantasies were acted out. Wait 2 more years and you can do whatever (and whoever) you want. (with their consent of course!)

carobygirl
Rating
Talk to somebody in person about that.

cdf-rom
Rating
It's not unusual for a boy your age to be attracted to your teachers. This is something that will decrease as you mature and get better acquainted with girls your age. Right now, your body is still getting used to the changing hormones and powerful juices flowing through it. And, all the school day long, you are required to interact with mature, competent, educated women. Someday, when you are mature and educated, and have gained competence from life experience, you will be able to attract an adult dreamboat like them. You wil be an adult yourself then, ready for it. For the time being, don't be worried or embarrassed. These things will happen in their own good time.

wildbill05733
Rating
Read up on Oedipus..(sp)

nocturnal
Maybe not 35...thats a little strange...and 55...thats very strange.

Everyone is attracted to different things...so it's OK to be attracted to older women. Just don't act on it until you're 18.

marvawhitney@sbcglobal.net
Rating
your mental process is trying to lead you, follow it

ballsonwalls
uhh
not if youre a dude

i wanted to bone anything that walked when i was taht age (Female of course)

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy