Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

How do I stop cutting my wrists?
I'm 15 and I been cutting my wrists for about 8 months and now I can't stop. I do it when i get sad or depressed which is pretty often. I've tried seeing a counselor but it only helped ...

Dont call me stupid or i need help but how do you brake your arm my arm?
my arm is really sore and its clicking i went to the hospital and they said theres nothing wrong with it and i cannot move it please help me brake my arm ...

I stopped smoking 9 days ago i have lots of questions?
ok i smoked 10 -15 a day since i was 12.
Since i stopped ( cold turkey no patches etc) ive noticed
A,harder to get to sleep
B,hot flushes
c, I can't stop eating which i'...

Should I be ashamed?
Since I was younger I've had a long scar running down the side of my face from an accident. Also I have scars from my more dangerous (let alone unexperienced) skateboarding days.

I�...

How can i make myself sleepy?

If you had broken your leg and your foot was itching how could you scratch it when you have a cast on?
Just interested to what you would do........

How to get rid of a hickie fast?
my boyfreind gave me two relly bad hickies like i had a vacuum attack me lol but i was wondering how to get rid of them ...

Define loneliness for you?

Pray for my son?
My son Troy is in the hospital because of a car wreck. He is only 10! It happened yesterday,right now he is doing okay but I just ask everyone to please pray for him! Thanks guys!
Additional D...

I hit my head very hard and now I am keep falling asleep but I'm not tired?
What is wrong with me?
Additional Details
I dad have a concussion, I also have a cracked skull. : P I ahve to back for a CAT scan tommo. They have to take precautions because my brain is ...

Could my foot be broken?
i stood on a stone now cant walk on my foot so ...

Have you ever got anything stuck in any of your orifices?
I once got a little green bead stuck right up my nose. It made me cry because my nose started bleeding. The doctor took it out with a giant pair of tweezers....

MY FriendS EYE FELL OUT!! WHAT SHOULD HE DO?
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Why don't birds get electrocuted when they sit on pylons?

If you had to be knocked out, how would you like it to happen?

I need help men only !??
I hurt my privates playing rugby, I expected the pain to leave but it's been a week and the pain seems to be getting worse. It feels like it's inside like a tube or something.

P...

Heal cutting scars/cuts faster?
~How can I make the scars go away?
~How can I make the cuts less noticeable?
~If possible, how can I prevent the cuts from scarring?
I have them on my hips, arms, and ankles, if you ...

Hurt my knee at work , heat or ice ?

How can I hide my cuts?
I used to cut myself. I'm trying to stop... but Iam going to an event Friday that requires no sleeves. I have marks still on my arm, and I've been using neosporin to try to heal them faster....

Help! i just got shocked!?
ok so my laptop charger is like kinda broken and has a small small tear.
but i just got shocked

whats the worst that can happen? it was on my wrist but it kinda stings

victoria secret girl
Ouch! right between the legs!?
we had a big game of basketball today after school. I went for a pass and hit another girl from the other team right in the face causing her to tumble over. I came over and stood above her to see if she was alright and then out of nowhere she lifted her foot and slammed me right in the crotch. I didnt know its would hurt like it did, but I didnt have any protection to keep away the impact. has that ever happened to you?

rawryface
Rating
oh god yes :(
thaat hurts soooo bad.

aneurodoc125
Rating
You hurt her by accident, she hurt you on purpose. Hope you don't play against her again anytime soon.

wildcatbasketball30
no its never happend to me before but i do play basketball.

Cнeяyl x
Rating
No, But I can imagine it hurts really bad.

Geodal
Rating
Been slammed in the crotch but not by a girl on the floor. At least now you know to watch where you stand. Did the refs take any action?

~HopesofDoom~
oh yes

xosparx
yep....someone kicked me there for the fun of it....guys think we are wuses when we say ouch, cause they say theirs hurts sooo much more lol...good for the guys.

redsoxnickvt
I'm a guy and for us this does usually hurt. Can't answer the part about girls.

BILL
Rating
No

xSpartansWrathx
Rating
ya, and I'm a guy, believe me, it's worse for us :)

Jazzmin27
Rating
I think you should tell your parents.

te144
As a man, yes, but not by a girl. Up to now I never understood why you all wear those pointy end shoes. Great defense!! First line of defense!

Zwalk
Rating
wow. yea its happened to me, i was on the floor for 5 minutes and i felt like i was gonna throw up. Im a guy of course, but I'd imagine it would hurt for a girl too. I play water polo, so there are some people on other teams that get a bit too into winning and go for the cheap shot, so i totally know the feeling (Thats when they get clocked in the face).

Juliah
yess my friend did on accident.
i was going to go to the nurse and get X-rays
hahahaha

:)
Rating
no, but if it did i woulda beat the sh!t outta her! what you did was an accident- she was just an idiot!

b.absent
Rating
....do you think it will heal over?

bigrthanu56
yes but not with a foot.. with that bar on a bicycle. it does hurt

nervanna_21
no never, but I am a girl. that's not a girl. that's a girlzilla, she's mean!!!!!!

bimmer
you don't even know what pain is if YOUR kicked in the crouch. haha :)

Mrmojo6068
Rating
Yes, but I'm a guy so I could imagine it hurt much more for me!

phillip.meow
Rating
first are u a boy or a girl if a boy next time whare a cup!!!

Shiiba!
heck yeah. it hurts. you will probably have a bruise there tomaro. and it will HURT!! sorry about that! happens to the best of us..i guess.

sugar m
put salt there

bre
Rating
what a *****... did you kick her while she was down.. man... ouch.. yeah i slipped on a ladder once. that hurt.. i cried for a long time..lots of blood. not pleasent

anna!
Rating
generally if you get kicked or hit, its going to hurt

romababe2001
Yah...it is called a "rocket to the crotch" ....not to be confused with "crotch rocket"...in any event...it certainly lives up to it's name!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, March 30, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy