Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

I beg of anyone's help?
I have rencently had an injury at school. One of my discs had come out of my back and now pain follows me wherever I go. For people who do not know what a disc is, it is a cushion in between you ...

Why does life seem low and i wished i was dead?
i was injured in a crash 2 years ago pain causes depression the medical people do not see any closer to a cure also lost my job after wards and i am not as active as i would like to ...

If a main artery was cut, how long would it take to die?

I need a doctors note for work.. but im not sick what do i do?
i called my work and told them i rolled my ankle and now i need a doctors note what do i do?...

Broken toe?
I think I broke my smallest toe (left foot) a couple of nights ago. I'm going to the doctor tomorrow morning, but is there anything else I should do for now?...

I have burned my finger making popcorn?
i got the bag out of the microwave and this burning hot oil dropped from the bag onto my finger. this was an hour ago and i kept it under water and it is now covered in a wet cloth but it is still ...

My right arm has been hurting 4 2 days and its swollen it hurts when i move it i am 13 HELP ME!?
It really hurts and my friends say to go see a doctor and that it might be serious or maybe a siss and my teacher is going to send me to the school nurse tommorrow when she is in. My mom says she ...

I have a burn blister should i pop it?

I'm hallucinating.... again!?
this time, it's auditory hollucinations, one was when the wind blew aganst my window very hard, it played the song of time from zelda, ok I know that just isn't possible. And if you haven�...

Did you ever step on?
a nail and it went thru your ...

Help Please somebody!!!!!!!!!!?
I shut my finger in the car door the other day and it still hurts really bad ,any suggestions to what I should do?

I've been putting ice on it, but it doesn'tt seem to help....

Cigarette burn?
i managed to burn my hand on a cig and its blistered like mad and really sore, can anyone give any advice to what can ease the pain or make it heal quicker....

I think i might have a broken leg/ankle?
i was running with my dogs yesterday night ( like at 9pm-10 pm )and i think that i put my foot in wrong position this morning i couldnt stand but somehow i got up and went to school i didnt felt any ...

How old were you last time you cried for physical pain? And why?
I think I was 12 when I broke my foot playing soccer.

Then I have never cried, even for really hard pain, like kidney stones or bad sprains.

I think that our pain tolerance ...

Most painful thing you've ever feltin your whole lifetime?
Im 14, and im sure ill have to endure much more painful things yet so far for me it's getting an artery in my leg accidentally sliced open by a can. the blood just flowed, and for me, who afraid ...

When should woman start having kids?

I have a bruise on my face that won't go away?
I bumped my head a month or 2 ago and i had a bruise on my face. Now it's still there?? You can see it, it's darker than the area around it. What do i do!?!?
Additional Details

What will make a carpet burn stop stinging any good ideas???
My sister has a carpet burn what can i do to make it stop stinging any good ideas??
Additional Details
SHES 5 NOT 25!!!!...

If you woke up and had a spot on the end of your nose would you go to work?

Ok so i cut myself & cant stop my arms looks like a road map can anyone help?

Bubbly [Love]
Heal cutting scars/cuts faster?
~How can I make the scars go away?
~How can I make the cuts less noticeable?
~If possible, how can I prevent the cuts from scarring?
I have them on my hips, arms, and ankles, if you need to know.
~Any way of hiding them until they are mostly invisible?

J@bb@W0CKEEZ
lotion i think idk

zach
yes

taylor nicole xo
Rating
USE VITAMIN E!! IT WORKS LIKE A MIRACLE! lol

white_light1996
r u imo???
dont touch them and use vaseline, or wash every day

crowjill16
maderma, neosporin scar removal

smile!
You can use foundation or cover up to hide your scars or make them less visible. If you put on aloe cream or lotion it is said to heal scars.

M-Marie<3
<3You can use neosporin, cover-up, or even wear longer sleeves or jackets until they go away. It may take a while, but they probably wont be there forever. I used to have some cuts and if i didn't notice they were there and acted like it was nothing, people didn't dare talk to me about it. GoOd LucK!!<3

jalady
open a vitamin E capsule and put it on a few times a day...Heals quickly, and depending how deep it is maybe no scar.

dat redheaded d00d
Rating
bio oil ? . .. anyway i found this lol Bio oil is a wonderful natural product that you can get in the uk (so could probably get it imported through ebay or somewhere like that) It can be used on old and new scars and stretchmarks and it basically makes the disappear when used every day. I find it amazing so many americans have never heard of it, it is amazing.

Jessica
They fade away in years. If it's a fresh cut, put Neosporin on it. It's the best antibiotic ointment out there that prevents scarring. Don't pick at your scabs. Let them dry and fall off. Use face concealer if you have to. Probably not the best way to go. When you get tan they are less noticeable as well. Summer is almost here :]

xenocide_4406
Rubbing jalapeno jelly on my scars really helps to keep the scarring down.

leserrlie (:
vitamin E and mederma.

lotus_elise_81
Rating
I find Papaw Ointment helps my scars to fade - you need to use it everyday though, or most days. It also helps cuts heal faster.

Kimberly B
cocoa butter is the best thing to use or anything with cardamon in it. Also there is this product they sell in most pharmacy's called bio oil. It really works well.

╔Kimmeh╗ ♪♫
Rating
Bandaids. Lie and say you hurt yourself playing with a cat or something.

Makeup concealer/foundation... it works after they've faded a bit.

WRISTBANDS. This is what got me through a lot. I generally did it on one place on my arm where I could hid it with the wristband...

Theres this ointment at Walmart called Scar Zone. Its a cheaper verison of something else, but its 10 bucks I think. It helped a LOT. Not with cigarette burns though, I still have scars with that.

If you cut, you really can't prevent them from scarring.

Sagebutterfly
Are you cutting yourself?

If you are cutting yourself you need to learn of a better way to handle pain and stress. Maybe you need a consaler to talk to or a inpacient treatment center to help you get well. Everyone has stress in their lives and pain beyond imagination. Everyone has to learn to handle things in a productive way. Rather than scaring your body for life, not all cuts fade away and forget tanning because for me it took 10 years for the scars to actually tan at all, leaving huge white areas. I still wear SPF 50 just in case. I'd rather be pale than have a bunch of white marks.

If you are not cutting yourself please clerify. I just don't want to help someone hide a seriouse illness that NEEDS to be addressed.

Matt G
You can heal the scars faster by rubbing i believe vitamin E lotion on it.

Brandon
Rating
scars dont go away
cover up your cuts with clothing
put medicine on ur cuts right away after cleaning them with soap and water

<3YAY<3
there's a produc called bio oil and it gradually gets rid of scars permanantly

Ms Chris
Rating
neosporin when the cut is fresh
vitamin e oil for old wounds

lava
use coco butter lotion that will make the scars go away at least a little it is at walmart and good luck

Kenny
Rating
you can always use cover-up to hide them.
but i use cocoa butter for burns and cuts and they seem to work nicely.
but vaseline believe it or not heals just as well. if anything faster.

Gracie Babeeee!
Rating
There are products that are marketed for stretch marks that do well with scars, too. Many can be found at major grocery & pharmacy chains.

But I must ask-- are they self-inflicted? If so, even long sleeves can only hide it for so long. In that case, one must deal with the internal scars first.

Hope this helps

jessssx3
aloe vera gel! =)

*!NO!*REGRETS!*
there are a number of ways of making your scars dissappear:

1. cocoa butter. spread this on your scars and with in a week they should be noticable faded.

2. Mederma. this is a lotion type you can buy at any local Walmart or pharmacy. it works great, but use continually

3.for cuts, you can always go to the beach, or simply soak in warm salty water..This makes your cuts heal wicked fast.

I hope i helped!! Good luck hon!:)

llllllll
Rating
Mederma - kinda pricey but works gr8.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, March 30, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy