Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Why do fat people allways blame their weight on medical conditions?

I wonder is it possible to lose 100 pounds in two-three months..?
Do you think so? They say the body is very amazing and what it can do? If so how...?
Additional Details
Am really considering doing this and live to tell it....

Am I overweight?
I am about 5'3.
I weigh around 122.
I just turned 12.
If I am what is the QUICKEST way to lose weight and how much?...

How many liters of water should i drink per day ?
How many liters of water should i drink per day ?...

5'2'' and 106 lbs. am i fat?
i think i'm fat.
but i wear a size 00 pants and XS shirts.
but I FEEL SO FAT. everyday.

help.
Additional Details
andd it's not like a have a
six pack ...

How can i get my legs ( especially my thighs) slimmer quickly?

Were you hppier after you lost weight?
was all the hard work worth it?...

I'm on a diet, but can I have a pack of crisps today.....?
I started my diet on Monday and I haven't eaten any bread, chocolates, rice, crisps or chips since then. But I'm really craving for some crisps now...Please help. Thank you for your ...

Ive recently started working out and drinking lots of well guess what ive gained 5lbs im crying here help me?
i dont want to give up but i feel i ...

How much weight should I lose.?
Ive always been a big person even though no one in my family really is. I am 6"0 and i weigh 219 pounds i have a good amount a muscle and im 15 years old. How much weight do I need to lose to be ...

Is it possible to smoke and still get fit?
I have joined a football team and have been smoking for about a year....

I am a 14 year old . I weigh 125 pounds. I am a size 3 in jeans, and a size 5 in dresses.... Am I fat?

Diets for 12 yr old 5'6 150 pds?
i need to lose weight so i want to go on a diet. my goal is to lose 30 pds. I exercise every weekday for an hour. What r some good diets? also these are a list of foods i DO NOT like

eggs<...

How much do you think i weigh ?
im 5ft 3 and btw the outfit was as a joke for a party , i wouldnt normally dress like that !

http://i22.photobucket.c Details

What is an alternative to drinking water? If any.?
I need to drink plenty of water because of the amount of exercise I do. Also, it is good to drink several glasses a day. I can drink plenty of water when I'm thirsty (such as after the gym) but ...

I feel so fat can someone help me?
i`m not a fat person.
i just have a fat stomache and my thighs are flabby.
i need to know of some exercise and/or food/pills to flatten my tummy and tone my thighs.tell me something that u ...

Is it healthy to eat vegetables as a main meal,like dinner?
Iam trying to eat healthier and cut out red meats and lose weight.Iam not sure about eating all vegetables for a meal....

How do i help my Mum lose weight?
I'm really worried about my mum, she has been overweight all my life and i really want to help her. i've asked her to find out tell me how much she weighs but she won't do that because ...

Im 12 years old, 123 pounds, 5' 1", And FAT!!! what should i do?
IDK Im ...

I am 5'7" and 98 lbs..... I feel fat in the mirror but then I see pics & I think I am skinny..do I have an ED?
I will feel normal sized or slightly big in the mirror.....but then I will see pictures of myself and think I am skinny.....does this mean I have an ED?...

haley m
My sister is 12 yaears old and she weighs 98 pounds is she fat??

the_great_offender
Yea

christina y
no she is not fat thats a good weight overrall

G
Rating
Sounds like shes underweight.It also depends on her height.

moreira0110
NO! SHES NOT FAT,,,IT'S NORMAL......THEY USUALLY START LIKE THAT AND WHEN SHE TURNS ATLEAST 14 SHE'LL BE CHANGING ,,,,,OR UNLESS SHE EATS TOO MUCH ,,,BUT DONT WORRY IS NORMAL!

kyun ho gaya na
Rating
Well, I think it is too early to tell, because females have a tendency to either lose or gain weight when they hit their period. But, regardless of whether she is fat or not, it would be helpful for you as her sister to encourage her in being active. You could help her lose her weight or maintain this weight by playing sports with her for an hour everyday after school. The less time she spends in front of the TV, the longer she will live. Try to be a role model for her, and eat healthy when you are with her. When she sees that you care about what goes in your mouth, so will she. Less junk food, more salads and raw fruits and vegies, the better. Hope this helps, Good Luck!

Joe S
You can tell just by looking at her, if shes got rolls all over, then she is fat, if not shes not

stephen G
Rating
no, that is a fine wieght. it really depends on how tall she is.

casey
Rating
It depends how tall she is.

If she is 5 feet to 5 feet 5inches, she is the right weight.

If she is less than 5 feet, I would say she is a bit overweight, yes.

personalfitnessguide
Rating
Depends on how tall she is. Does she look fat?

Look for height to weight body-mass index BMI online.

Here's one from the CDC for teenagers and children.

Copy and paste it into the URL box at the top of your screen.

http://apps.nccd.cdc.gov/dnpabmi/Calculator.aspx

GTO
Rating
No she's not. But no one that young needs to concern themselves with weight. Her body will be going through puberty soon and she'll begin to gain weight in certain places and she'll start looking more curvy like a young lady often does. She's qutie normal. Go outside and play with friends.

freakychad
Rating
Not necessarily... She may be overweight (Check you doctor), but she is definitely not obese so you do not have to worry. Just make sure that she does lots of physical excersize and eats with a healthy and balanced diet. Make sure she eats at least five servings of fruit and vegetables!!! FIber helps too!!!

merrigandesign
Rating
Ha that dose not sound fat to me it sounds fit

Bowser
Rating
No, not at all.

MiMi
Rating
No and she should not worry about these things she is only 12. Let her enjoy her life eat what she wants to eat you only have one chance to be a kid.

ACTiNGisLiFE
No. She's not. The average weight for 13-15 year olds is like 100-115 pounds. If you're worried about her, maybe give her some excercising tips or encourage her to eat fruits and veggies instead of junk. But really..she's fine. Good luck! :]

CenaLuver213
Your sister is 12 and is 98 pounds and you think she is fat???? HECK no she is skinny.. I am 13 and i weigh 110...

kim m
Rating
no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she's actually to skinny for her age

DEE L
depends on her height.

amanda
depends on how tall she is..

fluffyflo_1999
Absolutely not.

sweetangel
Rating
depends a lot on her body type, how tall she is, and genetics. my daughter is 10 and weighs only 60 pounds, about 4ft. something and my friends daughter who just turned 11 in February weighs about 110 and is 5ft.3. it really just depends on all of the above that will determine if she is overweight or right for her genetic back round. =)

Texas Pineknot
No she is not fat and please don't start hassling her about it. My niece is still got a real complex about her weight because her mother (a bean pole) was always telling her she was over weight and should exercise. Your sister is too young to be worrying about weight right now. The best thing you could do is to get her involved in a sport or walking or biking JUST FOR THE FUN OF IT. Not because of weight issues, that way she will learn how to have fun while staying fit at the same time and won't have to worry so much about weight in the future, ya know?

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy