Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    STDs
Health Discussion Forum

Anyone know how i can pass a urine test tommorrow?
i smoked once 2 weeks ago i havnt smoked other than that in 4 years is there anything i can do to ensure that i pass?...

What would you do?
what would you do if you found out that you had an STD that wasn't deadly, but you couldn't get rid of....

I have AIDS, can i still donate blood?

How can we stop the spread of AIDS in India?
India has the highest population of HIV+ People.According to a report, India had 5.7 million cases of HIV by the end of 2005, against 5.5 million in South Africa....

My doctor said i have crabs?
what are crabs??? ?-)...

How can my boyfriend get the herpes virus from me if he does not come inside of me?

Is it OK not to tell my wife a female lover I dated on and off in 1984 - 1985 got HIV? I tested HIV negative.

Additional Details
To clarify:
1) My girl friend never made love to me after finding out she was HIV positive in 1985.
2) ...

How do I tell my boyfriend....?
I have been with my boyfriend for 5 months, before I was with him the condom split with a man I was with and I caught an std, I have only just found out, so have probably passed it on to my new ...

Can you catch an STD from an animal?

Can u have a baby if u have an std?
MY friend has an std and he told me if he could still have a baby with his wife but I did not know what to tell him so if you know please help him out by answering thank ...

Do your eyes turn yellow from hiv?

Is it safe to use my toothbrush after someone cleaned their razor with it?

Can you get STDs from kissing, if they've 69'd someone who has them?
Cuz I just realized I might get STDs just from kissing! And Im not gonna get someone tested before kissing them!...

How can my partner have gential warts if he has just been with me for the last 7 years?

Which is the best STD to have?

How do I get rid of crabs?

Aids / HIV Can it be transmitted?
By open mouthed kissing when saliva is swapped?
Additional Details
Ty Zeggy.

To all you who say get common sence/ dont be ...

Can you get hiv from sharing drinks?

How to know if some one got STDs diseases???
do u people know how you can know if you have STDs and how long it takes to feel it actully?...

Do the AIDS "germs" die in the air?
I am working at a nursing home part time and 3 of the residents have AIDS. They can't tell you that when you get hired because of HIPPA and what not, but they also have no information about it ...

meee
My step-dad just touched me....help!?
I didnt go to school today because i was sick... i had a fever, sore throat, and cold sores on my lip..
My mom goes to work at 6 am..and my step dad owns a business so he goes at 10 am..

Today he knocked on my door.. he came and KISSED ME ON MY LIPS 3 TIMES.. and he also started touching me.. i kind a pushed him back..

then he came 5 mins later and said that kissing will make my cold sore disappear and that he accidentally touched me..

This is the first time he has done this.. should i tell my mother?
its going to ruin their marriage..

WHAT TO DO... i have been crying since 2 hours.. and my boyfriend told me to tell my mom

xdizzynessx
Rating
Tell you mum! Totally!

Call her now if shes not at home. Its not something you can keep to yourself and he might do it again. Don't say 'i dont want to ruin their marriage' because i dont think your mum would want to be married to a monster like that do you?

Its serious...go to the police with your mum - a person like that should be locked up - if he's not locked up think of how many other kids he can do that to?

Be brave...
Good luck
x

By the way - if he kisses you when you have cold sores he is almost definatly going to catch them too...im not sure but if he doesnt get them already it can be used as evidence that he kissed you...im not sure but at least its something

♥Squirts McPuddles♥being naughty
Rating
tell your mother, but keep in mind she may not believe you if that happens you need to get proof of he ever does it again, like keep a little tape recorder or something like that with you at all times and turn it on when he's around.

juvinilenj
Rating
Assuming this is true you need to tell your mother, who cares if it ruins their marriage, she should not want tot be married to a weirdo like that

Carmela
You have to tell your mother before this gets out of hand. Don't worry about their marriage, your mom shouldn't be with this guy if he would do that to you.

Madeline
I am so sorry this happened to you!! I have a friend who was molested, and I know it is one of the scariest things in the world. You definitley should tell your mom about it, and if she doesn't believe you confront him about it in front of your mom. You should make this a big deal, because it is a big deal! Good luck!! I'm sooo sorry! :(

Heartspaige
Rating
TELL YOUR MOM!!! if you're lucky he'll get a cold sore from you! that'll be a little proof. what a weirdo! he took advantage of you as his step daughter and if he thought there was nothing wrong with it he wouldn't have come in making excuses for his actions! he was WAY out of line and she needs to know before he does something even worse next time!

the girl next door
You have to tell your mother. But she might not believe you. You have to record him on tape or something.

Nine
Rating
Sadly, I agree. You MUST tell your mum. If she is married to a guy who may try to do this in secret to her daughter, then she should know the truth about him.

Lady B
Tell her definately! My god thats terrible, you poor thing.

Hope it all works out ok for you in the end!
x

El Jefe
Rating
Tell Your mother and call the Police station Now.
If you are being serious about this please take action now.
No one has the right to make you feel uncomfortable in your owne skin and it will only get worse! Please report this ASAP!

sean m
Rating
tell your mother straight away

VK
You should tell your mom immediately.

mlundberg20
Rating
ofcourse you need to tell your mother... and the police... people like this deserve to be put away for the rest of their lives... don't hesitate i would call your mom right now and tell her to come home you need her BAD and just sit her down and tell her what happened she wouldn't want this for you believe me i'm a mom

Elane M
TELL SOMEONE!! Tell your mother, a teacher, a counsler, a trusted adult. But you must tell someone, this could be the beginning of on going abuse. TELL SOMEONE NOW!!!

chachacatz
Rating
TELL YOUR MOM< IT"S THE RIGHT THING TO DO>

Lysha
Rating
Tell your mom! Our just call 9 11. This is so wrong.If you dont tell know it will get worse. And i dont think you want that.

chuck
Yes Tell the whole world He is Wrong!

JenJen
Rating
CALL THE POLICE! TELL SOMEONE!

Einstein was a LIBERAL.
Tell her.

glitter.paradise
Rating
Tell your mum as soon as possible. Don't bottle this up. It's unacceptable and you shouldn't have to suffer. He deserves everything he gets. Good luck.

chonnie
Please tell your mom. Tell the police, your pastor, teacher, just tell someone who can get you help. He needs to be in jail far away from you

Mary Mary Jane
Please say something now...if he did that , there is no telling what he will do next

Stelluci
Rating
Tell your mother. This is inappropriate to say the least.

MISS JONES<3
Rating
U SHOULD TELL UR MOM

doodisgurl
Rating
well if this is true then please do tell your mom. and if she dont believe you. tell the police

starbux_adct
Rating
Tell your mother, and call the police.

It SHOULD ruin their marriage, because he is a sicko, and your mother DESERVES BETTER.

lil T. boi
you should tell because that is plain wrong. that pervert

ImJustMe
Rating
Tell your mom, NOW.

Gray
Definitely speak up. He's obviously a pervert and he's just lying to try to cover it up.

James D
Touch him back with a baseball bat up on the side of his head. Then me may understand that you are not into older men. But you really do need to tell someone like the police and your mom also.
JED

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy