Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    STDs
Health Discussion Forum

Hi, can you gets Aids from nocking on a door,useing a phone, ect?

Possible to get Aids from a manicure?
So my cousin and I went to get a manicure and her cuticle was cut and she bleed, next thing my aunt was telling her to be careful because in rare cases, ppl can get aids that way. She is freaking out ...

My friend told if you kiss someone with lip gloss or any lip balm you can not get any stds?

Can someone get in trouble for NOT telling me they had an std???
I asked my ex many times if he had anything. He got tested and told me that the results were negative. Now I find out that he DID have a disease and just didn't tell me. Can he get in trouble ...

Would you tell on your friend who had an STD?
If your friend had an STD and your OTHER friend wanted to fool around with her because the girl WITH the STD said she was clean, would you tell the OTHER friend that the girl HAD the STD? Or would ...

How does a person dies from AIDS?

Can a person get aids or herpes from a toilet seat?

Hickeys.. how do i get rid of them?
ok i didnt know where to ask this question so i figured that this would be the best place..
i have about 10 hickeys on my neck and i have to go to work tommorrow (mcdonalds ughh) and i have no ...

My tongue is white?
my armpit hurt, my groin hurt too, i feel weak. 3 weeks ago i go to the doctor and check what happened with my body, he checked my blood, urine, chest xray, thyroid, and the result for hiv-1 a b ...

Can u get hiv or any std through oral?

Does kissing give you std's?

Aids through kissing?
I was wondering is it possible to get aids if you kiss someone on the cheek while you have a sore/cut inside your mouth and/or under your lips?...

Disgusting story?? has anyone heard this, is it true/possible?
this guy was giving oral to this girl and it tasted kind of bad so he put a jolly rancher up there.. then he was trying to find it with his tongue and he felt a lil thing so he kinda bit it and it ...

Can you get AIDs from...?
Saliva? My brother and I are debating this fact and we just wanna know a solid answer. Can you get AIDs from:
-Making out with someone who has AIDs
-Sharing a drink with someone who has AID...

Is this herpes?
i have a little white bump under the bottom left of my tongue. it has no red around and only hurts a little bit. i pray to God i don't. please tell me i ...

Got Aids ... What Should I Do With My Life?

I am embarrassed to go and see my Doctorr, how can I tell if I have herpes without asking my docto?

Do u think those people in the herpes commercials get recognized as that person from the commercial? i?
and if u were an actor would u be in one of those?...

How do the vampire(not the myth ones)don't get aids from drinking blood?

Additional Details
if not vampires-then foe you ill put it this way-peopel that drink blood thats a fact....

Help!!!!!!!!! this is a serious question?
ok, is it possible to get a boil down there. i know i dont have an std cause ive only been with one person for the past two years. and same with him (i took his virginity).......im really losing ...

InControl
Do you think i should disclose my hiv status to all i sleep with?
is it important to tell someone that I'm HIV positive IF THAT MIGHT BE THE CASE

Coco
Rating
You should be telling them way before you sleep with them. They have the right to know something like that if they are going to be intimate with you.

Roger C
Not if you are negative. I you don't have it who really cares. It might even kill the mood.

Sandy
Um... yeah! If you don't, you could eventually become a MURDERER.

spicy girl 1
Rating
why would you not if you are HIV positive are you that **** en stupid to want tp hurt others?

littlebit449
Rating
Absolutely. Murder is illegal. Would you want someone to tell you, or a member of your family?

twinsmakesfive
In Most states people are being charged with a murder charge so it's not something to joke or play around with.

spiritwalker
tattoo it on your forehead

xratedmami05
Rating
would u want someone to do the same thing to u if u were hiv negative. we are talking about a life and death situation. This is hiv we are talking about. dont be selfish

DANIEL F
Rating
i think u could be liable for manslaughter if u dont

canary
Rating
you're kidding - right?

NONAME
The person who is going to sleep with you should have the brains to ask this question and you should be honest and tell them the truth. Use Condoms!!

miZZme
Rating
uh yea that would be mean not to

kida_w
Rating
It is, because they might get infected

Peace2All
Rating
Yes, it is not fair to your partner to withhold this information.

tweetymay
don't you think it would be, in the very least, important to the other person?

mrbkly
Rating
i put it to you like this if you cared so much about people you would have protect your self first before sleeping around then you would not have hiv it's up to you you are going to die any way so die of aids or let the one's you tell kill you because that what they are going to want to do so you answer that hope you have life insurance

Boo.
Rating
Yes! Yes! Yes! To not tell them would be unconscionable!

Elana
If you believe you are HIV positive and sleep with somebody
without warning them, you can be charged with attempted murder.

There was a guy in the news about a week ago that was
charged with four counts of attempted murder for doing just
that.

grifhp
Rating
always tell people it is up to them if it is worth the risk or not. never withhold information like that. it is so wrong when people do that. if everyone would just fess up to it we wouldnt have the trouble with std's that we have today.

Jazz
Rating
of course it is! HIV/AIDS is deadly. it is your responsibility to tell them if it is positive.

Blaque
u must be stupid to even ask such a question. this site is not foolish questions.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, March 28, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy