Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    STDs
Health Discussion Forum

My friend told if you kiss someone with lip gloss or any lip balm you can not get any stds?

Can someone get in trouble for NOT telling me they had an std???
I asked my ex many times if he had anything. He got tested and told me that the results were negative. Now I find out that he DID have a disease and just didn't tell me. Can he get in trouble ...

Would you tell on your friend who had an STD?
If your friend had an STD and your OTHER friend wanted to fool around with her because the girl WITH the STD said she was clean, would you tell the OTHER friend that the girl HAD the STD? Or would ...

How does a person dies from AIDS?

Can a person get aids or herpes from a toilet seat?

Hickeys.. how do i get rid of them?
ok i didnt know where to ask this question so i figured that this would be the best place..
i have about 10 hickeys on my neck and i have to go to work tommorrow (mcdonalds ughh) and i have no ...

My tongue is white?
my armpit hurt, my groin hurt too, i feel weak. 3 weeks ago i go to the doctor and check what happened with my body, he checked my blood, urine, chest xray, thyroid, and the result for hiv-1 a b ...

Can u get hiv or any std through oral?

Does kissing give you std's?

Aids through kissing?
I was wondering is it possible to get aids if you kiss someone on the cheek while you have a sore/cut inside your mouth and/or under your lips?...

Disgusting story?? has anyone heard this, is it true/possible?
this guy was giving oral to this girl and it tasted kind of bad so he put a jolly rancher up there.. then he was trying to find it with his tongue and he felt a lil thing so he kinda bit it and it ...

Can you get AIDs from...?
Saliva? My brother and I are debating this fact and we just wanna know a solid answer. Can you get AIDs from:
-Making out with someone who has AIDs
-Sharing a drink with someone who has AID...

Is this herpes?
i have a little white bump under the bottom left of my tongue. it has no red around and only hurts a little bit. i pray to God i don't. please tell me i ...

Got Aids ... What Should I Do With My Life?

I am embarrassed to go and see my Doctorr, how can I tell if I have herpes without asking my docto?

Do u think those people in the herpes commercials get recognized as that person from the commercial? i?
and if u were an actor would u be in one of those?...

How do the vampire(not the myth ones)don't get aids from drinking blood?

Additional Details
if not vampires-then foe you ill put it this way-peopel that drink blood thats a fact....

Help!!!!!!!!! this is a serious question?
ok, is it possible to get a boil down there. i know i dont have an std cause ive only been with one person for the past two years. and same with him (i took his virginity).......im really losing ...

This is kinda gross but..........?
i only pee once a day.........is that a bad thing???...

Do cold sores give herpes?
do cold sores give herpes?...

trojangirl8
Can I catch anything by KISSING someone with a lip piercing?
i just started seeing someone who has a lip piercing. im pretty sure kissing should be fine, but do u guys know if kissing someone with a lip piercing poses any additional risks other than with normal kissing?

i tend to be paranoid about this kind of stuff! and im not even a germaphobe!!

THANKS!!

Tim
u could probably catch a contages deadly disease

Lukas G
Rating
Well it depends if that person has a diseise, but if u trust them than i wouldn't worry about if i were u.

Gabriel
Rating
you could get mono

lOVERFACE.
Rating
I dnt think u should catch anything ..unless they already have something

John T
it depends really ask him if he ever takes it out and then ask him if he does take it out if he cleans his lip well and if he stralizes his piercing

David L
Rating
Mono, herpes, staph infection. The usual.

Pumpernickle
Rating
No, there is no other risks then just kissing someone. Unless they had some sort of weird disease or infection to begin with! I have a lip ring and my kisses are just fine,lol :)

azautodave
Just a Cold...

Pam
Rating
Unless the lip is infected, you catch the same germs in normal human mouth.

Hipolito M
Rating
yes even without a one you could still catch mano and other things

julia
Rating
Well it depends! if he just have his piercing done u guys should keep it low and wait for awhile until his piercing look ok! because if u don't then the germes in his piercing will affect u.

lump58
sure - you are swapping spit and spit has tissue cells from the mouth and all in it. read up on diseases that you might think can be an issue like herpes and other stds. I don't want to kiss someone on a flair or with sores or bleeding from a ripped piercing unless I have seen the test result. What germs do you want to deal with or not?

witchwoman101
breathing the same air as him could have potential risks. its fine hon.

hsmommy06
Rating
Well if the person is clean of diseases like aids and herpes then you should be fine. Make sure they don't have any bleeding or scaps, or any infection before kissing. I don't blame you for being a germaphobe. I wouldn't be able to bring myself to kiss anyone with something like on their face or on their lips. YUCK! I am just that way. Some people it doesn't bother and that is fine. To each his own. Just be careful.

freakmusician
Rating
thats awesome and you can only catch a sickness if he has it from kissing like normal, or if the ring is infected then i guess you can catch something like that. i think lip rings are so hott!

mile_34
Rating
if you have doubt kiss some better place at ease.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS #1 FAN
ewwww!!

cool teen101
i think u can, maybe... im not sure... if u wanna kiss some1 with a lip piercing, i dont kno y u would want to, unless ur bf got his lip pierced, then make sure the person with the lip piercing doesnt hav an infected lip cuz that might put u at risk for some kinda bad thing...

Taylor! =]
Rating
if the wound is healed then it would be fine, but it's probably not safe to be in contact with a red, inflamed piercing. also, whether he has a piercing there are illnesses you can get from kissing in general.

Carol (Yeah I said it!) G.
Rating
If it's a new piercing...it could be a problem..open still, body fluids pass through the mouth too! But, if it's well healed..and hasn't bit it lately to open it....it should be fine.

Twinkie Thief
Rating
ewwwww, there will be all kind of germs festering on the lip thingee

AEVinece
No unless it is infected,and it gets in your mouth.

winniee <3
Something can be contracted if the person has a cut or if the person has a disease.

If the person does not have an STD or any disease transmittable by blood, then you are fine.

If the person does, just make sure his/her lip piercing does not have a cut. Main objective: Don't let her blood get in touch with yours.

Good luckk~
-Winnieee <3

Bugg
LMAO.. my bf of one year has a lip & TOUNGUE piercing... there is no risk than what you get from kissing anyone normally... most likely... they keep their mouth cleaner since they had to fight off infections right after they got it pierced...

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, March 28, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy