Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    STDs
Health Discussion Forum

How does a person dies from AIDS?

Can a person get aids or herpes from a toilet seat?

Hickeys.. how do i get rid of them?
ok i didnt know where to ask this question so i figured that this would be the best place..
i have about 10 hickeys on my neck and i have to go to work tommorrow (mcdonalds ughh) and i have no ...

My tongue is white?
my armpit hurt, my groin hurt too, i feel weak. 3 weeks ago i go to the doctor and check what happened with my body, he checked my blood, urine, chest xray, thyroid, and the result for hiv-1 a b ...

Can u get hiv or any std through oral?

Does kissing give you std's?

Aids through kissing?
I was wondering is it possible to get aids if you kiss someone on the cheek while you have a sore/cut inside your mouth and/or under your lips?...

Disgusting story?? has anyone heard this, is it true/possible?
this guy was giving oral to this girl and it tasted kind of bad so he put a jolly rancher up there.. then he was trying to find it with his tongue and he felt a lil thing so he kinda bit it and it ...

Can you get AIDs from...?
Saliva? My brother and I are debating this fact and we just wanna know a solid answer. Can you get AIDs from:
-Making out with someone who has AIDs
-Sharing a drink with someone who has AID...

Is this herpes?
i have a little white bump under the bottom left of my tongue. it has no red around and only hurts a little bit. i pray to God i don't. please tell me i ...

Got Aids ... What Should I Do With My Life?

I am embarrassed to go and see my Doctorr, how can I tell if I have herpes without asking my docto?

Do u think those people in the herpes commercials get recognized as that person from the commercial? i?
and if u were an actor would u be in one of those?...

How do the vampire(not the myth ones)don't get aids from drinking blood?

Additional Details
if not vampires-then foe you ill put it this way-peopel that drink blood thats a fact....

Help!!!!!!!!! this is a serious question?
ok, is it possible to get a boil down there. i know i dont have an std cause ive only been with one person for the past two years. and same with him (i took his virginity).......im really losing ...

This is kinda gross but..........?
i only pee once a day.........is that a bad thing???...

Do cold sores give herpes?
do cold sores give herpes?...

What would YOU do?
if your bf/gf cheated on you and gave you an INcurable disease, and you loved them with ALL of your heart plus more, would you stay or would you go?

consider the fact[s]:

[1] ...

Do I have an STD or am I just paranoid?
I was 'hooking up' with someone and then later I noticed they had some bumps on their elbows and legs! I am going paranoid now thinking "what have I done"! I can't stop ...

How do i get aids just by talking to someone???
cause its happened ...

Abby
What does the first kiss feel like on the lips?
i dont mean like magical or anything like that i mean like what does it feel like , like does it feel like skin to skin contact what does it feel like?

Who
Gross and nasty.

Liev4Life38
Rating
It feels like a million scorpions attacking ur nasal passages and slowly eating thru to ur brain...dont do it

loser
Rating
wet
lol
and soft

Jail Bush and Cheney
Rating
Dont rush into it.

Spoiled Princess n proud 2 b 1
weird your putting 2 pieces of skin together and hoping that something goo dis to come of this!!

DARKSHADOW
Rating
I havent yet found out can we kiss then we both will know what it is like?

j_teether
Rating
it feels like lips touching lips

Blair
The best way to tell is to practice. The best way to practice is the buy a small pig. Pick up the pig's tail and practice kissing his bottom hole. It feels exactly like that. It may sound bad, but trust me, it is awesome.

icarus22
not how you will expect........wet and unreal........next time your hand falls asleep, or make it fall asleep by sitting on it, when it is completely dead kiss your fingers for a similar sensation.

MissyGirl.
numb.. everything numb.

amazonrachel
Rating
it feels like....for the first time...AMAZING and with that one SPECIAL PERSON it makes it feel even more amazing....

ravenna_wing1
Haven't you ever been kissed by family members? Whether it be lips to cheek or not, the feeling is the same.

But for me it was like lightning. Grin. The first kiss with a guy is unlike any experience, and everyone experiences differently... so no one's words to you will mean anything until it happens to you. Just kiss him.

iltmaemc
soft,moist, warm, sweet, Delicious

mriceman450
Rating
uhhhhhhh nothing like skin to skin contact. magical! i know thats not helpful but i think thats the best way to describe it. Like all the trouble in the workd is gone for a second or OBE lol

boguegirls
Rating
It feels like Heaven has opened its gate and is letting u in.

K
magical especially whne it is with someone you really like, care about or perhaps even love

§♥Elisabeth♥§
Rating
Uh...it feels like lips touching lips....or teeth biting lips or tongues touching tongues and lips and necks and AMAZING!
It doesn't alway have to feel so magical and amazing and the beginning of the end.....I always thought it would, but mine happened when I had a few drinks to some guy I didn't know...there was really no feelings THAT way, but it was still my first kiss so I loved it, wish it had been to someone special though....

ididuredad
Rating
it feels like the beginning of the end

eri
it feels really slimy... kind of wet, and really surprising - never know when it will first happen!. That's how it was for me!

just a gorilla
depends on whether you get kissed by a doofus or a cool kisser. it should be soft, slow, and warm.

ken_ben12
Rating
it hurts like when you get shocked from static electricity .. very dangerous tooo..

Gsta95
Rating
REALLY REALLY Good.

Ashley
why is this in the STD's category ?

The West Coast Avenger
You have more than feel to worry about if you are asking about kissing under std's. If he's got em, don't kiss him.

Give Live Love
Rating
Like a million butterflies being farted out of a Unicorn

theone999
Rating
why have you asked this question under the category of "STDs"??? LOL!!!

just incase you're wondering, kissing doesn't give you a STD

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, March 28, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy