Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    STDs
Health Discussion Forum

What would you do?
what would you do if you found out that you had an STD that wasn't deadly, but you couldn't get rid of....

I have AIDS, can i still donate blood?

How can we stop the spread of AIDS in India?
India has the highest population of HIV+ People.According to a report, India had 5.7 million cases of HIV by the end of 2005, against 5.5 million in South Africa....

My doctor said i have crabs?
what are crabs??? ?-)...

How can my boyfriend get the herpes virus from me if he does not come inside of me?

Is it OK not to tell my wife a female lover I dated on and off in 1984 - 1985 got HIV? I tested HIV negative.

Additional Details
To clarify:
1) My girl friend never made love to me after finding out she was HIV positive in 1985.
2) ...

How do I tell my boyfriend....?
I have been with my boyfriend for 5 months, before I was with him the condom split with a man I was with and I caught an std, I have only just found out, so have probably passed it on to my new ...

Can you catch an STD from an animal?

Can u have a baby if u have an std?
MY friend has an std and he told me if he could still have a baby with his wife but I did not know what to tell him so if you know please help him out by answering thank ...

Do your eyes turn yellow from hiv?

Is it safe to use my toothbrush after someone cleaned their razor with it?

Can you get STDs from kissing, if they've 69'd someone who has them?
Cuz I just realized I might get STDs just from kissing! And Im not gonna get someone tested before kissing them!...

How can my partner have gential warts if he has just been with me for the last 7 years?

Which is the best STD to have?

How do I get rid of crabs?

Aids / HIV Can it be transmitted?
By open mouthed kissing when saliva is swapped?
Additional Details
Ty Zeggy.

To all you who say get common sence/ dont be ...

Can you get hiv from sharing drinks?

How to know if some one got STDs diseases???
do u people know how you can know if you have STDs and how long it takes to feel it actully?...

Do the AIDS "germs" die in the air?
I am working at a nursing home part time and 3 of the residents have AIDS. They can't tell you that when you get hired because of HIPPA and what not, but they also have no information about it ...

If you HAD to have one STD, what would it be and why?

Additional Details
Sorry to offend anyone who had or has an STD! I was talking over this subject with my 19 year old niece and ...

beach_aussie
Can a straight male get STD's?

Additional Details
I know women can get it but how do straight guys get it

awoke with new eyes
Rating
YEP sure can!

Steve B
Rating
Another graduate of the abstinence education generation.

Benji
Of course... you get it from a female.

anpadh
Rating
Are you a complete idiot or are you just working on it yet?

gurlygurl20000
Rating
Yes STD and AIDS do not discriminate.

lisaclara
Rating
Yah - and if you use a condom - you'll never get a girl pregnant either! LOL! To say that a condom will protect you against HIV, syphillis, gonorhea, veneral warts and other VD and to say - you can't get a girl pregnant is like saying "Hey - I'm at the top of this 10 story building. I've got my hard hat on - my protection - I'll be just fine jumping off! Bye bye!"

desperatehw
Rating
Of course!

magpie
yes, Henry the 8th had syphilis when he died, so did Al Capone have it. you can get syphilis, gonorrhea and herpes , to name a few. These diseases were around long before AIDS. and one of the additional benefits of advanced syphilis is insanity.

jameslankford
Rating
yes

billc4u
of course a straight male can as well as a gay male or a bi male STD's do not adhere to types they are available to all

palma
yeah ,

but try telling them that !

Tara
Yes. From their female mate. One STD can actually be caused by different type of infections by either persons .. and lots of people are not aware of this.

flowerytwats
Rating
You are kidding me about this question aren't you? Do you know what an STD is, no it is not a phone call. Sorry of course a straight male can get an STD if you or your spouse sleeps around.

need_2shop
of course from an infected girl (absolutely)

D S
Rating
Incredible!!!

T C
Rating
Yep, that is why you need protection.

fudger2
Anyone can get a std dude

greendonkey34
Rating
Duh!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy