Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Optical
Health Discussion Forum

Quick name the first invisible thing you see ???

Are my eyes normal?(pic)?
i'm a little worried because i have really bad vision for a 16 y/o and there are brown spots on my eye.

should i be worried?

http://s46.photobucket.c...

How to change eye color from BROWN to BLUE?
I'm only 13 years old, is this possible? Also, I heard something about pigment, as where you have a lot of pigment, your eye color is brown, and where you have less pigment, your eye color is ...

First person to write either yes or no wins best vote which ever one I'm thinking of?
hurry your running out of ...

What color contacts should i get *pic included.)?
http://i281.photobucket. that's me.
either eletric green: http://www.dixieart.com/ or the blue, like the color ...

What is the rarest eye colour in the world?

Do color contacts change your vision color?
for example, if you have green contacts will you see stuff in a greener ...

Is this pink eye?
for the past 2 or 3 days, usually flaring up at night, it feels like there has been something in my eye. i checked many times and tried to wipe it out but I've seen nothing. Tonight, it got very ...

Putting Contacts In?
I want to be able to wear contacts, but I have a very difficult time touching my eye and trying to putting contacts in.
Does anyone have any advice, suggestions or exercises that could help me ...

Why do my eyes hurt after reading?
i have picked up reading again and my eyes hurt really bad after reading only 10 or 15 pages? whats up?
Additional Details
i was thinking about glasses too but its weird because i can ...

Can masterbating one time everyday and not sleeping well cause your eyes to get blurry sometimes?

Additional Details
6-7 hours of sleep everyday....

What are the consequences for leaving your contacts in over night?....or over 7 nights?
it is a bad habbit that i need to break but i want to kno what it does to your eyes. i kno it has to do something or else the doctors wouldnt tell you to take them out. but they have never stuck and ...

How do I clean glasses?
I just started wearing the glasses I got...and I don't know how to clean them...how do i clean them?...

What Is The Most Uncommon Eye Colour?
Im just curious ......

Thanks for your time, =)
x....

My 14 year old daughters eye sight is getting worse quickly?
she had her eyes tested 9mnths ago was told too wear glasses for the usual tv pc reading, she got after 3mnth she was wearing them all the time, took her for re test they were worse, have been told ...

Can 12year olds get contacts?????
just want to ...

Is it okay to sleep with contact lenses in?
i have soft lenses tht i change monthly.

would it be okay to sleep in them for a few hours?

i may be on a long flight soon and i wondered wether i could have a nap without ...

Can people who are born blind see their dreams?

I have a small hole in my eye, what should I do?
The other day I noticed that I have a small pin sized hole on my eye, slightly to the left of my iris. I wasn't too worried about this but then I noticed that my eye was going slightly blurry ...

My eye color changes depending on my mood?
I naturally have light sky blue eyes, like a wolf, but depending on my mood, many people will notice that my eyes turn darker blue, turqouise, or green. I look myself, and they are a different color.<...

I Luv Yoplait
If You Touch Your Eye With Contacts Will You Go Blind?
like if you have contacts in your eye, and then rub your eyes.

and what do you do if you have something in your eye while wearing contacts?

Stephhh
no lol

Je m'appelle Alyssa.
Rating
If you have contacts in your eyes and rub them, you will not go blind. Even if you touch them, you still won't go blind. They may become out of place, and you might have to take them out and put them back in, but it doesn't hurt if they do. When you have something in your eye while wearing contacts, simply take the contact out of that eye (after washing your hands), rinse your eye with water, and put the contact back in. Make sure water does not come in contact (no pun intended) with the contact, because it will damage the lens. Hope I helped!

C.C. GiRL
i wear contacts. you wont go blind. if you get somthin your eye while you have them in it most likely will come out on it own after a few blinks. if not take them out and clean them and get wut is ever is in your eye out.

Fog
Rating
Uhmmm a lot of unresponsible people wear contacts ~ some don't wash them etc. so no, your chances of going blind are pretty slim

Imisshim
ok i wear contacts every day and i rub my eyes at least three times a day and its fine doctors wouldnt give u them if u could go blind!
u just rub ur eye if something is in it

Oni
Rating
Too much rubbing can scratch your eye, causing a little damage although rare.
If you have something in your eye whilst wearing contacts, take out your contacts straight away.

killin_people4fun
No!!! The worst thing that I have ever seen happen is someone wore contact lenses into a military CS gas (Tear Gas) chamber and then rubbed their eyes causing the contacts to melt and fuse to the cornea.

swimbabe1081
Rating
No i don't think you can go blind by rubbing your eyes. I've done it before and I can see fine. If you have something in your eyes, take your contact out and rub your eye to get it out.

Jennie S
Rating
your not going to go blind but if you have something in your eye you might need to take your contacts out b4 u rub your eyes (or try to take something uot of your eye

21love
Rating
You obviously won't go blind. If you notice you have something in your eye when you are wearing contacts, you should use eye drops to get it out; you may even have to remove your contact so you don't lose it.

perfectly_puzzled
Rating
No, don't worry you won't go blind. It is pretty much impossible to go blind while wearing contacts. Remember they are designed to help you see so they are made to feel comfortable and be safe for your eyes. The lens actually suctions onto the iris of your eye, when you rub it this is often not enough pressure to break that suction. Also if you have something in your eye and you are wearing contacts there are multiple methods of extraction, rubbing, eyedrops, taking the contact out, or (in a more serious case) seeing an eye doctor. Contacts are not scary, nor are they dangerous, in reality they just make it easier for us already blind people to see.

athena123naruto
just take of ur contacts and rub your eye a little... and of course u wont go blind!

Marissa D
no!!

1.because if you touch ur eye u dont go blind

and

2.because a contact can be like a sheild around your eye!

Administrator (koolcid)
1st ques : i dont think youll go blind itll probably just hurt...
2nd ques : just take it out and clean it and put it back in....

Apeboy
Rating
I have rubbed my eye heaps of times with contacts and I can still see. I suppose you could over do it, do don't be aggressive. If you get something in your eye its best to remove the contact and clean it and clean your eye out with some eyewash.

Knowitall
Rating
If that where true there would be allot of blind people and I don't think anyone would wear a product that causes blindness by simply rubbing their eyes.

dwarakanathan cr rama
, at the time of pur chase itself you are given demonsrations of in- staling and removal and also some advices about do's and dont's including your imagination--above all the contacts stay on the cornea ---rubbing with another voluenyarily and ignoring the presence of somthing in thr eye is inviting problem

pclardy
Rating
lmao. xD
no. you will not.

just take your contact out and wash it with solution.

yoohoo
of COURSE you won't go blind!?

If you get somthing in your eye, you try to nudge it out with your fingertip. Worst case, it gets alongside the edge of the contact or UNDER it, so you pop the contact out & rinse the speck away, then pop the contact back in. It happens to me about 1ce a week.

Andrew
Rating
no... they stay in place, i don't rub my eyes with my eyelids open, and neither should anyone else at any time contacts or no. And if its a hair or peice of dust that gets in your eye you can usually cry it out as normal as long as it doesn't get behind it. but than you can just take the contact out and flush it out

shade
Rating
No. haha. If you get something in your eye use eyedrops or something. You aren't going to go blind.

wiestlydia
Rating
no

Bree
Rating
ahahah no

how do you think you put contacts in and take them out?

you take out the contact and clean it and put it back in after you got whatever was in your eye out

Juliet Kim
Rating
i don't think so...

Glam God: ♥mariah♥
Rating
lol nope!

єуєℓιηєÑ? ♥
Rating
I don't think so.

Ginger S
Rating
no u won't my mom has contacts and she rubs her eyes all the time.

That's Me
aha no boo!
im always rubing my eyes

Kellie
you will not go blind

put eyedrops in if you have something in your eye

Mark K
Rating
if you scratch them with a Cheese grater yes

Vanilla
I'm pretty sure just touching your eye doesn't make you blind. You should wash your hands thoroughly, though, before touching your eye. If somethings in your eye, I think it'd be a better idea to try to take it out by touching it instead of just leaving it in there.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.144
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy