Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Optical
Health Discussion Forum

Is this pink eye?
for the past 2 or 3 days, usually flaring up at night, it feels like there has been something in my eye. i checked many times and tried to wipe it out but I've seen nothing. Tonight, it got very ...

Putting Contacts In?
I want to be able to wear contacts, but I have a very difficult time touching my eye and trying to putting contacts in.
Does anyone have any advice, suggestions or exercises that could help me ...

Why do my eyes hurt after reading?
i have picked up reading again and my eyes hurt really bad after reading only 10 or 15 pages? whats up?
Additional Details
i was thinking about glasses too but its weird because i can ...

Can masterbating one time everyday and not sleeping well cause your eyes to get blurry sometimes?

Additional Details
6-7 hours of sleep everyday....

What are the consequences for leaving your contacts in over night?....or over 7 nights?
it is a bad habbit that i need to break but i want to kno what it does to your eyes. i kno it has to do something or else the doctors wouldnt tell you to take them out. but they have never stuck and ...

How do I clean glasses?
I just started wearing the glasses I got...and I don't know how to clean them...how do i clean them?...

What Is The Most Uncommon Eye Colour?
Im just curious ......

Thanks for your time, =)
x....

My 14 year old daughters eye sight is getting worse quickly?
she had her eyes tested 9mnths ago was told too wear glasses for the usual tv pc reading, she got after 3mnth she was wearing them all the time, took her for re test they were worse, have been told ...

Can 12year olds get contacts?????
just want to ...

Is it okay to sleep with contact lenses in?
i have soft lenses tht i change monthly.

would it be okay to sleep in them for a few hours?

i may be on a long flight soon and i wondered wether i could have a nap without ...

Can people who are born blind see their dreams?

I have a small hole in my eye, what should I do?
The other day I noticed that I have a small pin sized hole on my eye, slightly to the left of my iris. I wasn't too worried about this but then I noticed that my eye was going slightly blurry ...

My eye color changes depending on my mood?
I naturally have light sky blue eyes, like a wolf, but depending on my mood, many people will notice that my eyes turn darker blue, turqouise, or green. I look myself, and they are a different color.<...

Contacts or glasses?
what do you think, my mom thinks im too young to wear contacts!

ps: im 15...

Can You Tell A When Someone Is Wearing Colored Contacts?
Besides looking at what race they are(Asian,black,etc), is it possible to tell if someone is wearing colored contacts?

For example if a black person were to wear blue contacts it would ...

Bright green eyes?
My name's Aleisha & i have a really light & bright green coloured eyes & my next door neighbour is teasing me about it. isn't it very common to have full on bright green eyes or ...

Is it Possible to lose your contact lense inside your eye?
My friend asked me this question because he just started to wear contacts....

Glasses or Contact Lenses??
I was just wondering, I wanted to get contact lenses but I have been wearing glasses for over 3 years now and the reason I do that is because I am scared of getting contact lenses in. Now I don'...

Does wearing eye glasses all the time increases grades?
im 17 years of age and im an ear sighted person my grades are 500 each and im wonderig if wearing eyeglasses all the time increases my grades?...

Do contact lenses steam up?
Like glasses steam up when you go near swimming pools

Thanks! :)

NaTe-DOg
Is it possible????
is possible for ur eye color to change( without wearing colored contacts)???? cause people have said that my eye color looks different somedays???

hello
Rating
what color shirt you wear causes the color to appear different....it doesn't matter what color your eyes are unless they are brown

Steph C.
I think only if you have gray eyes.

lubalicious
i think only if u have gray eyes

CaraH98
Rating
i dont know, but i think it is.

KO
Rating
When I was a young boy my eyes were bright blue, and now, 16 years old, they are a dark blue.

oh so lovely
yes, mine do that sometimes too

Stacy M
Rating
If you have hazel eyes, depending on what you wear the shade can change. I have green eyes and the degree of "greenness" can change depending on what color shirt I wear. If I wear a green shirt, my eyes will usually morph to match it. Kind of neat. But your eye color will not naturally change from blue to brown.

JASON T
Rating
Yes! Most say medically No! Mine changes from hazel to blu to light brown. Really depends on what color my shirt is that I have on.

Mikejs180
Rating
Well it depends how old you are. I mean from what I know about the eyes they can change up until your 13 and might stay the same. The way the light hits your eyes could be a factor here and I think it is possible for an average person to change eye colors just not sure how but I've seen it happen before.

Shannon S
Rating
if you have gray or hazel eyes. it depends on the sunlight and other factors. the most common is going between brown and greeeeeeen =]
=]good luck=]

Bradley K
Rating
Sometimes it has to do with the sunlight, or what color clothing you are wearing. This same thing happens to me a lot. It is not possible for your eye color to change that quickly.

luv to act
Rating
yes some peoples eyes even change with the weather i kno it sounds strange but its true!

Julian White
Yes, it is possile for some.
my eye colour last year (2007) was bluish/hazel.
this year however, my eye colour is green.

melyssa8
Yes my dad's change from brown to green....not vibrant green but more of a hazel!

palrmt
yes this is very possible, i have blue eyes on somedays and then on other days it seems like they are more of a grayish color, the things that influence the color can be anything from the color shirt i am wearing to the weather to my mood but mostly what i am wearing influences what color my eyes are, i have even known people who go from bue to gray to green so yes it is possible.

fred
ya happened to my freind
(creeped me the f**k-out)

Soccer Cutie
i dont think its possible!!

A Stranger In The Dark
Rating
it is unusuall but it possible!

zev s
ya

Steve
Rating
My eyes are Hazel. (A mix of green blue and brown) my eye hue appears different depending on the shirt I wear. It is just the contrast that does this.

GoldmineJOBO
Rating
it is possible that your eyecolor can change, the reasons are age, disease, and it all depends on your genes.

Hanks35
Rating
yes and no. your eye color doesn't actually change, its just the people's perception of what color your eyes are that changes. You're eyes are always the same, much like the sky is always air. When you look at it at different times, it can appear to be different colors, but it's only because of the way people are perceiving it. At night, the sky definitely doesn't look the same as the day...but it's all the same air up there.

Odds are people who say that about your eyes see them in different lighting conditions, and in different places, w/ different clothes on that may impact their perception of your eye color.

Danielle C
Actually your eye color can change. Don't worry-mine do too. It is nothing bad you just have different colored eyes. Some people think it is cool so take it for granted. Your eye color can also change when your mood changes. I think it is cool so if people make fun of you it just means they are jealous.

chabelisvazquez
Rating
that is ture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Brittney B
Its call hazel. Mine change depending on my clothing! Its pretty cool really!

THE Cupid HATER
Rating
It's more likely to be the way the angle of light as seen by these people is reflected.

ak_rocker_§k
it can happen but usually it happens when your little... i think!

Don, son of Shakka
my cousin's eyes are hasel- grey, at nights if the light should hit them at an angle they are like cat eyes.

monstrisa ???
Rating
it is like hazel eyes,sometimes green, sometimes brown, and also sometimes the color of your eyes look different in different lights. but it doesn't really change

mvpclerk
Rating
Yes depending on how light hits your eye. I ahve a friend whose eye color changes between green and brown. He calls it breen.

Kay :]
Rating
well my friend has like grayish eyes and they change depending on what color shes wearing. i think that they arent really changing, just the colors you wear contrast with them and make them look different. and then theres this guy harrison whos eyes are gray. but they look knda green. i dont know. maybe its the same situation with all three of you :)

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.134
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, June 13, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy