Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Optical
Health Discussion Forum

What Is The Most Uncommon Eye Colour?
Im just curious ......

Thanks for your time, =)
x....

My 14 year old daughters eye sight is getting worse quickly?
she had her eyes tested 9mnths ago was told too wear glasses for the usual tv pc reading, she got after 3mnth she was wearing them all the time, took her for re test they were worse, have been told ...

Can 12year olds get contacts?????
just want to ...

Is it okay to sleep with contact lenses in?
i have soft lenses tht i change monthly.

would it be okay to sleep in them for a few hours?

i may be on a long flight soon and i wondered wether i could have a nap without ...

Can people who are born blind see their dreams?

I have a small hole in my eye, what should I do?
The other day I noticed that I have a small pin sized hole on my eye, slightly to the left of my iris. I wasn't too worried about this but then I noticed that my eye was going slightly blurry ...

My eye color changes depending on my mood?
I naturally have light sky blue eyes, like a wolf, but depending on my mood, many people will notice that my eyes turn darker blue, turqouise, or green. I look myself, and they are a different color.<...

Contacts or glasses?
what do you think, my mom thinks im too young to wear contacts!

ps: im 15...

Can You Tell A When Someone Is Wearing Colored Contacts?
Besides looking at what race they are(Asian,black,etc), is it possible to tell if someone is wearing colored contacts?

For example if a black person were to wear blue contacts it would ...

Bright green eyes?
My name's Aleisha & i have a really light & bright green coloured eyes & my next door neighbour is teasing me about it. isn't it very common to have full on bright green eyes or ...

Is it Possible to lose your contact lense inside your eye?
My friend asked me this question because he just started to wear contacts....

Glasses or Contact Lenses??
I was just wondering, I wanted to get contact lenses but I have been wearing glasses for over 3 years now and the reason I do that is because I am scared of getting contact lenses in. Now I don'...

Does wearing eye glasses all the time increases grades?
im 17 years of age and im an ear sighted person my grades are 500 each and im wonderig if wearing eyeglasses all the time increases my grades?...

Do contact lenses steam up?
Like glasses steam up when you go near swimming pools

Thanks! :)

POLL: What do you prefer to wear Glasses or eye contacts ???
Thank you....

Are carrots actually good for your eye's ?
is this a myth or is it true ?!...

If you had a eye ?
we all kown we have two eye,s if we was given a other eye where you you put and why?...

Contacts or Glasses?
I have been using glasses for 5 years now. Im starting to think of contacts. Which one do u like better? How long does it take to get contacts (from time u asked for contacts to time u got them) ?<...

What happens when you close your eyes too long while wearing contacts?
I started wearing contacts about a month ago. I know that you're not supposed to sleep with them on, but what really happens? Do they roll into the back of your head? Because that is my biggest ...

What color are your eyes?

Thunder
How to change eye color from BROWN to BLUE?
I'm only 13 years old, is this possible? Also, I heard something about pigment, as where you have a lot of pigment, your eye color is brown, and where you have less pigment, your eye color is blue. How can I LOSE pigment? I'll do anything for blue eyes.
Additional Details
(Just like my avatar lol.)

The Goalkeeper
Rating
Well, the easiest thing to do would be to talk to your parents and ask if they can get you colored contacts. Colored contacts can do anything from make your eyes blue to even red or white!

Overal, losing pigments in your eyes would require sergery.

dorkface
get colored contacts

Pumpernickle
Rating
Get some colored contacts!

BreeZee
get colored contacts
u can get them just to get them u dont have to need glasses

Kiwi.
Coloured eye lenses.

♥High On Sugar 4ever!!♥
Omg! i hate brown eyes too their nothing special to me! and i also want blue eyes! and 4 the first person who asted why blue eyes well blue eyes are really pretty! Get contacts i guess than buy me a pack!

Kissa
sorry you have brown for life.
the only way to change that is to go to your eye dr and get colored contacts

sospesol
The only way is by wearing contacts, I think.

anonymous
Uhh eye contacts!

Ya Tibya Lublyu
get contact lenses hun. try true blends which look more realistic

KSU Girl
Rating
Get contacts!!!

~Big Benz~
get blue contacts

♥ Hailey ♣
Rating
Coloured Contacts, they have tons of colour choices now!

Rating
yeah, did you not know there was such thing as color contacts? you don't need any prescriptions for the contacts if you have 20/20 vision already. you can just wear them to look pretty or something. :)

phillip
Rating
you dont unles you use contaks or some thing

Anasthasia P
Rating
For easy answer:
...just buy the blue soft lenses and use it on ur eyes....lol, just kidding....
For advance answer:
u should change ur DNA and ask this to Genetics Advisor how to make it. Yes, its like Genetics Engeneering, Biomelecular and Stem Cell.

ali k
Rating
get colored contacts

ilovenickjonas
Rating
you can use blue contacts to change you eye color from brown to blue but i personally like Jonson and Jonson contacts!

Tammy
The only way to change your' eye colour is to wear coloured contact lenses. NOT to be recommended for one so young.

Terry K
Rating
Yes, blue contact lens should work. There are a variety of colors of contacts that are just for making your eyes look a different color. They are not used to help your vision.

gelgal13
Rating
get colored lenses

ginger
They have contacts you can wear to change your eyecolor. Even if you don't need a prescription, you can get just the ones with the colors.
Some say you lose eye pigment color as you age.
Supposedly there are some drugs that can also cause you to lose pigment in your eyes; a drug called lanatoprost (sold in the US under the trade name"Xalatan") can, over a period of time, change the color of the iris.
This drug's primary use is in treating glaucoma or ocular
hypertension.

KT
Rating
there are contacts u can wear, but y blue?

Wes
poke out your eyes and start fresh...or you can just call God and ask him for new eyes...either way I think you're screwed

Travis James
i could make you a sandwich that would turn your eye blue.
A knuckle sandwich. L OAALAOHAHHEHEHEHA
Brown eyes are cool you just tell the girls you have a couple of black relatives in the family tree that why your eyes are brown. They like that kinda thing.

OK
Rating
watch the sea!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.054
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, June 26, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy