Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

What is the most painfull thing you have ever stubbed your toe on?
And where is the funniest?
What are the storys behind them?...

Should i press charges? or sue? i was assaulted and battered by another kid at my school.....?
he called me a couple fridays ago sayin he was goin to stab me at school or if he sees me in public
then on monday i was goin to the park to play ball and i was gettin a ride from a friend who ...

URGENT: HELP... please! this just now happend!!?
okay so im watching a movie, and th lights are off. So my mom comes down stairs and asked me to pick up the guitarr hero guitar of the ground. so i get up and pick up the guitar off the ground and ...

I was strangled yesterday and?
today there is this swelling in my neck and when i touch it, it hurts!
Additional Details
well, he strangled me because he was angry ...

What do you think is wrong with my leg?
I do cheerleading. I can do splits and jumps and everything. Lately, as in the last month or so, My inner thigh has REALLY been bothering me when I do a split or a jump or stretch. About 5 days ago, ...

Why do I do it if it hurts?
I have had a bike crash and a few cuts and bruises...which I tend to rub and press to feel the pain. I surprised myself enjoying the pain!! Is it normal?
Additional Details

Its all fun and games until??
And please don't say any of that "someone gets hurt" or "loses an eye" BS

Think ...

What is the correct name for a Doctor that check "dead bodies"?

What are easy ways to break my ankle?

Help OMG please someone help me !!!!??? =[?
I was blowing up a balloon and then it popped and flicked me RIGHT IN THE EYE. and omg it hurts so bad.i cant even open my eye right now. it happend like 5 min ago. Is something wrong ? Do i need to ...

How do I break my arm?
I need to break my arm to get out of P.E. I need to do 72 hours of physical activity for school, and I don't want to do it. How do I get out of it by breaking my arm?...

What will help a torn hamstring?
It has been about 3 weeks now since the tear. I play softball and really want to go all out, but unfortunately can't. What will help me out when playing softball, so that it will not bother me ...

WHO WANTS 10 POINTS? HELP PLZ!!!! i injured my wrist been been few months now READ ON...?
i use 2 break dance well not dat im a break dancer biggining 2 so i use 2 b able 2 stand on my hands however in one of those times while i was standing on my hands idk how my right arm fractured or ...

Ive gone mad!!please answers this!!!?
I hate myself and I cut down my arms all the time whenever i eat and then i throw it up please help because im 13 5ft 3 and weigh eight and a half stone I know that is fat please help
A...

What is eye doctor called?
eye ...

How do i know if my hand is broken?
it hurts, i cant move it very well, its very swollen but i didnt hear a crack when it happened
Additional Details
im at school and i ...

Has anyone heard of a hospital not wrapping broken ribs?
June of 2006 I fell off a roof and broke my right shoulder, left arm resulting in surgery and multiable broken ribs. Salina Regional Health, a hospital in Salina, Ks never wrapped or administered any ...

Help help a black widow spider just bit me on the arm?
please what should i do it bit me 5 minutes ago and i feel all dizzy and sick i feel like im about to collaspe and there is nobody in my
house at the moment so if i collapse nobody will know....

Dose it hurt to break your toe?
my sis said i dose but i really want to ...

Is it possible to live after being shot in the head?
i ask because i saw an episode of general hospital where someone gets shot in the head but doesn't die......

atkin_94
What is the easiest and least painful way to break your thumb?
i need a way to break my thumb in a not so painful way, so that i get a cast.....

Sexy Red
Well there isnt really no easy way to fracture your thumb really.Alot off thumb injuries i see are either skiing accidents or falling off a ladder,but some times these injuries are so bad they need surgery first to pin the fracture then a cast which would be on for at least 12 wks.

sunny
Rating
are you serious???

mjorod
Trying to impress a girl or you trying to get out of doing something? Either way you sound like a dumb sh!t...

fickleâ„¢
Why would you want to do that to yourself man? Get a doctor to put you to sleep and break it.. I guess.

ltdsuperstar2
buy one of those thumb casts on ebay that would be PAINLESS why would you want to get one of those regular white casts that start to stink really bad

reasons you shouldnt really brake it

1.the white cast youd get would stink after a while

2.you couldnt shower with a real one so YOUD stink as well as the cast would

3.if you did shower youd get soap and water all up in it and that would feel right

4.you couldnt play sports

5.you coldnt eat properly

6.IT WOULD HURT!!!!!!!!

7.you would have to deal with it for about a month or 2 or a lot of weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lab Accident
If you break your thumb it will be pain, breaking it different ways won't minimize the amount of pain you feel.

The best way to break your thumb is get on the bad side of the mafia, they will break your thumb for you.

??????????
Rating
okay....there is no way!!!!!!!!!!

♥ Bekka ♥
Rating
erm.....ok, but you won't get a cast for a broken thumb.

pookiemct07
Rating
No, what you need is attention. Get it some other way. A broken bone hurts like he** and it's really, really, really, really, really, inconvenient for day-to-day activities. No such thing as a painless broken bone, honey. I would know. Ow.

**Tinkerbell**
Rating
Honestly the easiest way to break you thumb with a lot less pain is to shove ur thumb up ur butt REAL HARD and then fall on ur butt real hard a couple times and and take it out it should be broken

peeps you
do you need workmans comp that bad? lol

suziejoy
silly sausage

Stephen P
You are a malinger and should be ashamed of your self.

Chotu B
No one will put your thumb in a cast. The put it in little splints. You can do that yourself. You want a cast, break your arm. Get really drunk and throw yourself down a flight of stairs. If that doesn't work, repeat till it does.

just me
Rating
they probably won't cast it...just stabilize it...

shellgalt
Rating
why on earth......oh well each to their own i guess

Dogsbody
Rating
Slam it in a car door.
I think it's gonna hurt.

vbunznomore
LOL. Daaaaayamm...trying to get out of something, are we?
I'm not going to help you out with this one! GOOD LUCK!

shadowpaws2003
Rating
r u daft? why the heck would u want 2 break ur thumb? u could always hit it with a hammer, but take some perks b4 u do

daveisnothere22102
Use a hammer. I good whack should produce a nice fracture.

Rosie Young
You can buy a little cast for yourself in the drugstore if that's all you want. It's a padded metal thing. They don't use old fashioned plastic casts anymore.
I'm not sure why you need to hurt yourself..,but I'd go with dislocation. Just hang plastic grocery bags full of soda or gallons of water from your thumb until it pops out. Hurts. No way to hurt yourself without it hurting.
Once it's been dislocated it'll happen again and again--you'll have to be careful.

mary m
shove it up your ****...coz thats where your head is obviously for asking a question like this...FOOL!!!

Emily
I'm guessing that you're like....maybe 10, right? Kids think it's cool to have a cast and that's why you want to break ur thumb. They dont usually put a cast on thumbs unless you break the joint that connects it to your wrist. And there's no "least painful" way either...just to tell ya, they all hurt.

Woody Black
Rating
I'll tell you - but you have to tell me why ..

?
ok why now pal

Mistress
You can get a cast without self-mutilation...just get some plaster from an art supply store and some gauze from a drug store.

Jenny
Try using a mallet

jet-set
Rating
Don't be stupid, there's no such thing as a painless break.

fuderpod
probrably go and get drunk and have someone pull it back and break it that way. or have it shattered while your drunk from a hammer. either way getting drunk with it will help.

Animal
Rating
Sledgehammer

ELAINE C
Rating
Stick it in up your butt and have a friend kick your as$

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy