Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

How do i know if my hand is broken?
it hurts, i cant move it very well, its very swollen but i didnt hear a crack when it happened
Additional Details
im at school and i ...

Has anyone heard of a hospital not wrapping broken ribs?
June of 2006 I fell off a roof and broke my right shoulder, left arm resulting in surgery and multiable broken ribs. Salina Regional Health, a hospital in Salina, Ks never wrapped or administered any ...

Help help a black widow spider just bit me on the arm?
please what should i do it bit me 5 minutes ago and i feel all dizzy and sick i feel like im about to collaspe and there is nobody in my
house at the moment so if i collapse nobody will know....

Dose it hurt to break your toe?
my sis said i dose but i really want to ...

Is it possible to live after being shot in the head?
i ask because i saw an episode of general hospital where someone gets shot in the head but doesn't die......

I've started lifting weights. Yesterday I worked my arms, and today my elbows are very sore. Normal?
Is this a normal symptom of beginning to lift weights, or have I overexerted myself? I did some basic curls, benched a bit, and did some pushups....

How do I get a cork out of my rear?
I fell on a wine bottle, it went up my butt.(it hurt this is not funny) Now the cork is stuck up there. What do I do?
Additional Details

Is it legal for a hospital to make a 5-year old girl with severe fracture wait for 6 hours?
the 5-yr old girl got fractured and was in extreme pain - the hospital in town couldn't treat her, so they asked her to be taken to another town 1 hour from here. In that hospital the doctor ...

Iv`e got in ingrowing pube .............help please?

If you fall asleep in the bath will you wake up before you drown?

Should i have my finger amputated?
I was in a motorbike crash in january and was very badly injured. I broke 19 bones. I have made a good recovery but still have problems with my right hand. the most notice able is that my little ...

Underneath my left eye you can see it beating!! help!!?
and when i touch it , i can feel a pulse and its scaring me!! it looks like a twitch, but its not, its like a beating vein! and its noticable!! please help!! im so freaked out!!
Additional D...

Is it bad if i get hit in the head everyday?
Well I'm 14 years old and i get hit in the head pretty much everyday. I get hit in the head because my sister hits me every day. And HARD too. She is 16 years old and hits really hard.My mom ...

What is the worst injury you have ever had and how did it happen??
and don't say a broken heart!...

I woke up with a scratch on my arm?
I have no idea why. I have this big gash on my arm and i can't figure out what it's from. I didn't have a dream last night either... and I don't think I scratched myself. Does ...

Is you second toe longer than your first toe?

What is it called? Please help!?
When you brake a leg or legs, and doctor gives you those two things, that you have to walk with, what is it called?
Thanks!...

Do you think you would die if?
you recieved all the injuries you ever sustained at once?...

I hit my face it is now swollen how do i reduce the swollen?
i hit my face it is now swollen how do i reduce the swollen. I am not sure if I can still use some ice bacause this happened over 24 hrs ago. any ideas?...

Can you die from any internal bleeding? this is important..?
My boyfriend went to the doctor the other day because they said that they found protien in his urine and he may have internal bleeding. He went back today and it was positive that he does have ...

Dani
What do you think is wrong with my leg?
I do cheerleading. I can do splits and jumps and everything. Lately, as in the last month or so, My inner thigh has REALLY been bothering me when I do a split or a jump or stretch. About 5 days ago, it started hurting so much that its hard to walk. Its mostly in my groin area like where my leg hurts. Its really painful and i'm not sure if I should get it checked out or something.
Additional Details
And I ALWAYS stretch for at least 15-20 minutes before doing anything.

Leigh W
U do need to get it checked out if it is making it so you can't walk because of the pain. If you have health insurance - no problem. If you don't - go to a free clinic. It can be anything from a pulled muscle, an injured tendon, to a bone cancer. No one can tell you and the longer you wait the more you'll worry. You can't throw something out there like this to the public - this is your health we are talking about!

matt R
Rating
from doing the splits it causes your iner muscle(your grown) to stech alot and you probaly over stretched it. the best thing to do it just take it easy and lay low on the splits. for a while till it gets better or it will just get worse

<3 tWiRl <3
Rating
just pulled a muscle. put a ice pack on there for 30 min. and then put something hot on your leg to soothe it

Nerida Nightmare
You probaly pullled a muscle... put heat on where it hurts and if it doesnt get better go to a doctor

cheezeheade
Pulled/snapped a muscle or hurt your hamstring...Might want to tell your parents and go to a doc

sheloves_dablues
You appear to have pulled a groin muscle. Rest, ice, gentle stretches. Don't push it too hard. It needs a chance to heal.

Florence P
Sounds like you pulled a "Hamstring"......That is very painful and you can take pain medicine for it, but it take times to actually heal. Go easy on it!

Sarah J
you may have pulled a groin muscle or hamstring, or even have a hernia [bulging muscle]... go to the doctor for sure.

mike j
Rating
sounds like groin strain lay off ony stressful exercise for a while.

Rosemary
Rating
If it is really bothering you, you should go to the doctors to get it checked out. But it's most likely that you've sprained a muscle, pulled one, or pinched a tendon.

The Moon Goddess
Rating
You probably pulled a muscle REALLY badly or severly!!! Maybe you should go see a doctor!! I had to when i was younger, and mine didn't hurt for that long, there might be something els wrong with ur leg besides a pulled muscle. you might just be growing, and then it is a growing pain.

Ben Dover
Rating
congrats on pulling your groin muscel that crap hurts icey hot or ice packs

sqeaky
Rating
do you do stretching properly for say 20 minutes prior to do a full split??i damaged my left inner thight when i was doing splits for karate to kick higher, because i was rushing and atempted to do the full split without warming up and ended up in damaging my legaments...good luck

Kay K
You should most definitely get it checked out. Cant hurt to always be safe, you could have overstretched the muscle, strained or simply pulled it. May need to give it a rest..or use warm and cold compress. A Dr. would be able to give you a better educated and trained guess.

craker
you probbly pulled a muscle but go to doctor just to be safe

rockin.chik
Rating
its either a growing pain or u pulled a muscle that happens a loottt

MEE
not a docter but i think u shud go get it checked out

just me!
I would go have it checked out. You could have just pulled a muscle.

nothing
Rating
Most likely you pulled a muscle. And in the groin area it's a muscle that often used throughout the day during normal activity, hence slow to heal. But only you can know the severity of the pain and whether you can link it to a specific activity that would have caused it. If it's truly a mystery and the pain seems deeper than the muscle, then go to the doctor to have it checked and to give you some peace of mind.

racer 51
sounds like a pulled muscle. have the trainer check it out and ease up on the sports a bit til it heals.

maggy_dnks
Of course you need to get it checked out you sound as if you could have torn something! dont do anymore splits until you have seen your doc.

LOOBYLOO
Get it checked to be on safe side

v908
It sounds like you're suffering from a classic "groin pull." Since it's hurting you to walk, you should definitely go to the doctor and have it checked to make sure it isn't something too serious (especially if it hurts when you're resting or trying to sleep). For info about this injury, you can google "groin pull" (with the quotes). Take care of it so you don't injure it more seriously by failing to treat it.

ozzie.1947
Rating
Amber is right on it. I'm an x=football player and it sounds like a pulled muscle to me. You got to stretch and warm-up before ya do those splits, etc. Stretch- warm-up...over and over.

~nicole~
Rating
Sounds like you pulled your groin muscle. You need to see a doctor.

chezplz
i'm a cheerleader to and when i did a round off back hand spring, my muscle got pulled. don't get it checked out just stretch that leg for like 15 minutes at your house and relax, it will go away in at least 3 hrs or so. GOOD LUCK!

jxclusive12
go to a docter u probly pulled something

carpediemmaster
You may have torn a muscle.
seek medical advice

Amber
Rating
maybe you pulled a muscle

Nova
You may have tweaked or pulled a muscle, and by continuing to be active, it hasn't had a chance to heal. Stay off of it for a bit and look online for treatments and advice about pulled muscles and strains in the thigh area.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, March 22, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy