Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

What do you think is wrong with my leg?
I do cheerleading. I can do splits and jumps and everything. Lately, as in the last month or so, My inner thigh has REALLY been bothering me when I do a split or a jump or stretch. About 5 days ago, ...

Why do I do it if it hurts?
I have had a bike crash and a few cuts and bruises...which I tend to rub and press to feel the pain. I surprised myself enjoying the pain!! Is it normal?
Additional Details

Its all fun and games until??
And please don't say any of that "someone gets hurt" or "loses an eye" BS

Think ...

What is the correct name for a Doctor that check "dead bodies"?

What are easy ways to break my ankle?

Help OMG please someone help me !!!!??? =[?
I was blowing up a balloon and then it popped and flicked me RIGHT IN THE EYE. and omg it hurts so bad.i cant even open my eye right now. it happend like 5 min ago. Is something wrong ? Do i need to ...

How do I break my arm?
I need to break my arm to get out of P.E. I need to do 72 hours of physical activity for school, and I don't want to do it. How do I get out of it by breaking my arm?...

What will help a torn hamstring?
It has been about 3 weeks now since the tear. I play softball and really want to go all out, but unfortunately can't. What will help me out when playing softball, so that it will not bother me ...

WHO WANTS 10 POINTS? HELP PLZ!!!! i injured my wrist been been few months now READ ON...?
i use 2 break dance well not dat im a break dancer biggining 2 so i use 2 b able 2 stand on my hands however in one of those times while i was standing on my hands idk how my right arm fractured or ...

Ive gone mad!!please answers this!!!?
I hate myself and I cut down my arms all the time whenever i eat and then i throw it up please help because im 13 5ft 3 and weigh eight and a half stone I know that is fat please help
A...

What is eye doctor called?
eye ...

How do i know if my hand is broken?
it hurts, i cant move it very well, its very swollen but i didnt hear a crack when it happened
Additional Details
im at school and i ...

Has anyone heard of a hospital not wrapping broken ribs?
June of 2006 I fell off a roof and broke my right shoulder, left arm resulting in surgery and multiable broken ribs. Salina Regional Health, a hospital in Salina, Ks never wrapped or administered any ...

Help help a black widow spider just bit me on the arm?
please what should i do it bit me 5 minutes ago and i feel all dizzy and sick i feel like im about to collaspe and there is nobody in my
house at the moment so if i collapse nobody will know....

Dose it hurt to break your toe?
my sis said i dose but i really want to ...

Is it possible to live after being shot in the head?
i ask because i saw an episode of general hospital where someone gets shot in the head but doesn't die......

I've started lifting weights. Yesterday I worked my arms, and today my elbows are very sore. Normal?
Is this a normal symptom of beginning to lift weights, or have I overexerted myself? I did some basic curls, benched a bit, and did some pushups....

How do I get a cork out of my rear?
I fell on a wine bottle, it went up my butt.(it hurt this is not funny) Now the cork is stuck up there. What do I do?
Additional Details

Is it legal for a hospital to make a 5-year old girl with severe fracture wait for 6 hours?
the 5-yr old girl got fractured and was in extreme pain - the hospital in town couldn't treat her, so they asked her to be taken to another town 1 hour from here. In that hospital the doctor ...

Iv`e got in ingrowing pube .............help please?

mojo-and-sweetpea
What bones have you broken?
I just found out a couple of hours ago from the hospital that I have fractured a major bone in my foot. I have also broken my metatarsil a couple of years ago. What bones have you broken before? I'm bored. I am in a moon boot and I have to walk with crutches :( great it's the school holidays too!
Additional Details
I'm going away next week to! I'm going to go see my sister and my granddad. I'm going by myself by plane! The doctor just told me to keep my foot up and rest! I'm one of those people that can't sit on their bums all day I need to move around.

resolutewarrior2005
Rating
A moon boot's not too bad.A whole lot better than an un-removable cast where ya get itchy and can't quite satisfy that scratch...

As far as breaks...I've tagged my right ring finger in two places, three times, my entire left wrist, my right forearm, and my left leg...or was it the right leg...

dids
ive broken wrist x 2, finger x3 n ankle

Annie
I fractured my ankle wen i got hit by a car. Its not that bad thinkin about it :) Get well thou

happypappy
when i was 13 i broke my sisters main leg bone. didn't break any of my own till i fell at work and broke my right elbow and neck at 53.

pipnparts
ankle, knee, toe, shoulder, finger & knuckle

James J
Ive broken and rotated my ring finger and need to see the surgeon about surgery.

Oh well

musicrow21
Rating
Someone broke my wrist once:(

Fatfrog
my fifth metatarsal ):
Its still healing and I still need to walk with crutches too which is a chore because I have school

snoballpoodle
Rating
i haven't broken any bones!!
sorry about your foot!

***Linda Lou***
Rating
i havent broke any bones but i have sprained most parts of my body like both ankles both wirsts and my lower back, and iv sprained all of these places more than once i have also dislocated my finger, I'm very accident prone

commander in chief. ©
Rating
Sorry about your foot. =(
I've only broke my finger out of anger.. I slammed it on a wall. Classic, eh?

Chris
Rating
I broke my right forearm once. It was.......weird. When it was broken, it had this weird letter s shape. Not exactly though. Or a z...... Don't exactly remember that part, but when the docter squeezed it back in place..........that really hurt. Oh, I think I might have fractured the left side of my left foot when I jumped from 6 stairs on a skateboard. HA, I don't know because I never got it checked out by a docter. There was a red line starting from my pinkie toe going up to my ankle. Probably made it worse right after because I wanted to hang out with my friends and I could barely walk. Several weeks later, I found myself running on and off. Though I never got very far because my left foot would give away and I would fall to the ground. Lol.

Sue
I have broken my nose three times in childhood. I was a very naughty girl back then, but my nose looks pretty good now.

Dea B
Rating
none...yet(surprisingly)

but i have torn a few ligaments

currently i have 2 torn ligaments in my knee(MCL and ACL) and i do have a chondral fracture of the patella(bone broke away from the supporting cartalige)
*if that counts*

i have also torn ligaments in my ankle(may have been broke but i didnt go to the doc(stupid i know)... and last May i tore the ligaments in my pinky(i thought that i had dislocated or broken it but xray was clear)

i guess ive been lucky so far

pandabear
Rating
I broke my arm 5 years ago
My wrist yesturday.

Surf Chick
Rating
i haven't broken a bone

♥♥♥~Miss Dior~x x x ~♥♥♥
Rating
none

Mana
Rating
Ankle sevral times. wrist once.leg twice. Curently there is a whole in my ankle that wont heal after last time it busted so wear an ankle brace. I to am very active but have been less sence the brace unforntly you are gonna be bored outa your mind well in the cast. ya can sit out side and pepole watch.

Mandy C
I was playing soccer and a girl knocked me down when I feel my wrist caught my fall snaped my hand backwards it was the most disgusting thing i've ever seen and the sound was horribel!! When I got up my wrist was completely deformed and couldn't move it at all. I had a wear a sling and cast the cast went past my elbow so for a month I couldn't straighten out my whole arm due to the cast and my arm would cramp so much becasue it had to be held near my chest due to the sling. I had to have people do my make up and wash my hair it was horribel!! I also broke my toe but that was a cake walk compared to the wrist!

eccentric_chic07
Rating
i broke my nose real bad a soft ball was batted right to my nose and made it move to right that part of my nose was kinda under my eye hurt like hell, a lot of blood, and it was a week b4 my junior prom luckily for me my cast was the same color as my dress lol, the doctor did a great job pushing it back in place though..it weird i like my nose better now then i did b4 even tho it still a lil crooked but not noticeable...also broke a finger..i sprained my ankle once

xox.me.
ive broken my toe.

..:: strawberry kiss ::..
Rating
broken a wrist and the bone actually got slanted a couple of degrees. Getting it back to its original place was oh my god... such a painful experience. I do not EVER want to break a bone again. But hey don't worry, i swam in the coral reefs and walked through the rainforest with tht!

tess
Only a toe & nose for me. My son has broken his hand & his femur. My daughter has broken her neck, skull, pelvis,& wrist.

meg Z
I broke my pinky toe once........

genevieve o
Rating
I broke my ankle all the way up to my knee last summer wore a blue,purple and then a hot pink cast for 12 weeks, I have broken both my wrist fifteen times different times, my collar bone, my nose, thats it, I was a very active kid.....

Auntie Marie SueB
the wishbone off a chicken, BAKAAAAAAAK!!

tuesday's gone
Rating
Collar bone, nose, and growth plate on my thumb. It was actually shorter than the other one for a few years!

simone
Rating
I've broken/sprained/fractured/dislocated and injured many parts of my body before because I'm a gymnast/cheerleader and a major klutz and I don't know my limits and do loads of crazy things.
I've sprained more both my ankles, fractured both my ankles, broken my legs, tore my anterior talo-fibular ligaments, tore my Achilles tendons, broken my toes, bone stress on my shins, sprained my knees, pulled my hamstrings, sprained my thumbs, fractured my thumb, sprained my wrists, pulled my brachioradialis, pulled my bicep tendons, fractured my arms, dislocated my arms, dislocated my shoulder, sprained my collarbone, fractured my collarbone, sprained my back and sprained my tailbone, etc.
i know how you feel. but as long as you take good care of it, you'll be able to walk normally really soon!
take care and get well soon!! =D

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.224
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, March 22, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy