Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

Could my foot be broken?
i stood on a stone now cant walk on my foot so ...

Have you ever got anything stuck in any of your orifices?
I once got a little green bead stuck right up my nose. It made me cry because my nose started bleeding. The doctor took it out with a giant pair of tweezers....

MY FriendS EYE FELL OUT!! WHAT SHOULD HE DO?
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Why don't birds get electrocuted when they sit on pylons?

If you had to be knocked out, how would you like it to happen?

I need help men only !??
I hurt my privates playing rugby, I expected the pain to leave but it's been a week and the pain seems to be getting worse. It feels like it's inside like a tube or something.

P...

Heal cutting scars/cuts faster?
~How can I make the scars go away?
~How can I make the cuts less noticeable?
~If possible, how can I prevent the cuts from scarring?
I have them on my hips, arms, and ankles, if you ...

Hurt my knee at work , heat or ice ?

How can I hide my cuts?
I used to cut myself. I'm trying to stop... but Iam going to an event Friday that requires no sleeves. I have marks still on my arm, and I've been using neosporin to try to heal them faster....

Help! i just got shocked!?
ok so my laptop charger is like kinda broken and has a small small tear.
but i just got shocked

whats the worst that can happen? it was on my wrist but it kinda stings

Whould it be ok to use peroxide on ...?
my toe. about a week ago, i fell & my toenail hit the edge of the step, & popped up my toenail. I went to the doctor & they romoved it, bandaged it & sent me home, I changed the ...

Should i wait or should i go now ?
About a week ago i hit my arm really hard (or fast) against the metal bar of my bed ( it's stupid how i did ) and it was all swollen and sore afterwards. Its been a week and i think the ...

I jammed my middle finger and its in a splint right now so what do I do??
Ugh its hard to do anything and it hurts bad. Any thing to help the pain???????????...

Quick... my mom burned her fingers on the stove?
okay, so its thanks giving and we are cooking, obviously.. and my mom was picking up a cover to a pot and she burned three of her fingers. its not serious, but are there any tricks to making them ...

How do you treat a mild burn? mine just wont stop burning.?
I need the answer right away....

I was in a car accedent yesterday...and now....?
I was in a car accedent yesterday.;
It was really bad. the airbags went off. and everyone was hurt except for me. The woman in the car in front of us was carried away in a stretcher.
but ...

Help black eye!!!!!!?
how to get rid of it and dont give me that "put make-up on it" line.what can i do?...

I beg of anyone's help?
I have rencently had an injury at school. One of my discs had come out of my back and now pain follows me wherever I go. For people who do not know what a disc is, it is a cushion in between you ...

Why does life seem low and i wished i was dead?
i was injured in a crash 2 years ago pain causes depression the medical people do not see any closer to a cure also lost my job after wards and i am not as active as i would like to ...

If a main artery was cut, how long would it take to die?

How much pain can you take.. Whatever causes it. from -0 to +10?

Additional Details
Mind over matter.

Thekingdfn

spider
We use the 1-10 pain scale on all pts where I work. Many peolple rate their pain a 10. Everyone is different when it comes to pain tolerance. I know I've had a 10....came off a horse at a full run and hit the ground about 6 times before I stopped....ouch. That's been my 10 anyway. I'm sure their are others who have had worse though.

bik_ko
well probaly a 8

kalischild57
Rating
For me personally it's 10 but not for a period over a hour I wouldn't think.

lizardlover42000
Rating

JK
I can go up to 9.

Ki Ki
I would say about an 8 or a 9. I have had so many medical problems that pain is just a part of my life.

swimbull

Male Sicilian Trauma Nurse

Michael
about a 6. Usually a twisted ankle or something

sparkie
Well I once got a tattoo that took almost 5 hours to finish. If you've never gotten one you won't know what I mean, but I think that would be about an 8.

evilxevelyn
9-+10

JewisH anD prouD
Rating
physically 9
mentally 1000000000000000000000000000

â™ â™ â™ 
Rating
Physically I can take about 7. Mentally 5. Honestly, if I trip and cut my knee, it hurts. But not as much as someone teasing me. Calling me names. You get shut down, hurt inside. Thoughts of killing yourself come into your head. It's a disease we all have : hurt. But you can cope with it, knowing someone else is undergoing so much more pain, and that you are lucky to live and breath. Pain is a matter of degree. It's also how you take it.
If you want real pain don't cut your arm off. Have a fight with a loved one, get called filthy names by a friend. That's hurt my friend. Real, heart-wrenching hurt.

Karenâ—¦theâ—¦Rockstar
4. I'm a woss

Shy&Sweet
Rating
I would say a 9 I guess...Child birthing is probably a 10 but I got to a 9 i think before I had to have some Demerol...Sunday I fell and had a hair line fracture to my wrist and I swear that hurt more than giving birth I think. By the time I went to the ER I think it was a 7. I have my meds now so it is better. I'm not good with pain.

Cassabella <3 loves u 2

Prometheus Cowboy
Rating

<<SEXY MOMMA>>
Rating
I THINK +10 BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN IN LABOR THREE TIMES AND THAT IS NO JOKE THE PAIN WAS SO INTENSE I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO DIE

Beth
Rating
I think 5 or 6. I've never had any severe pain though, so I guess I'm not sure. I'm actually terrified of giving birth for this reason.

bluedeuce-N-Ga
How can zero be negitive?
I'd have to say a 9.. Live in pain every day of my life, so I'm used to it..

Pramod
Rating
Child birth gives 9 as they say. I don't think I can take morethan that.

nyetrika

satan
How ever much pain is given, we are all capable of taking it. Mind over matter. However, screaming, crying and death could all happen. Especially when giing birth.

Cindy G
Rating
10 + I have trigeminal neuralgia , the worse pain known to mankind. People kill themselves because the pain is unbearable.

Andrea
7, 8

sara s
Rating
trust me i can take 10++++++++

Amber
Rating
have to say ten. had a baby and im so clumsy so i have to have a high tolerance. lol

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, March 30, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy