Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Whats the best way to lose weight fast after becoming a mommy?
losing weight??...

Has anyone tried Adam & Eve diet?
Metabolic diet - balance blood sugar.
Additional Details
It nothing do with apples and not a FAD diet. It was recommend by natural ...

How do you lose weight w/o starving yourself???

What are the good and bad effects of anorexia?

Additional Details
Just adding this. And i disagree with yoo, i found loads of pro-ana sites. Thanks for the long lists, i have a ...

Starving Yourself for 8 Days?
If someone starved there self for 8 days, Only One fruit smoothie each day, how much weight would they loose??

Don't have a go at me because im not heading to do it. I would just ...

I love my Man, but at a slight mistake he gets really mad at me, what do i do 4 him to believĂ© im not cheating

I go regularly now to 24 hour fitness gym, I need to lose about 200 pounds what exercies should i do?
mostly ive been walking the treadmill for half an hour and riding the stationary bike for 20 minutes and things like that. any hep or ideas or suggestions????...

I'm on a Diet right now, and I'm starving! What can I do to fight this urge to eat? (Already had my calories
.........for the day. It's 3am where I'm at. I work nights, that's why I'm still awake)...

How can i lift my breast without surgery?

Would you rather a size 0, or a curved plus size?

If I am wanting to lose weight should I not be drinking any alcohol at all? x?

Is showering 3 times a week healthy for a man?
it takes an hour each time with all that scurbbing. this is the only work out i get to keep fit....

Protein shake recipes?
Anyone know some home made, low-calorie, protein shake recipes? I just want to know so I can make them at home because they're really expensive....

How in the world can I lose 20 pounds in 2 months???? ?
I'm 13, I'm fat, and I hate it.

I used to be really skinny but the summer changes a bunch. Any way I'm 5 foot 4 and I'm 125. DONT GO TELLING ME THATS NOT FAT!!! I Think ...

Am I Fat, Be Honest?
I'm 13, I'm 5' 0
& I weigh 117-118.

I feel fat, any suggestions to be 100 lbs? thank you!! :)
Additional Details

Exercising for a 14 year old?
I am 14 5'2 and I weigh 113-115.And I try not to eat after 6:00 and i'm drinking lots of water. I'd like to get down to somewhere between 107-110 before Christmas. what types of ...

Do u think this is fat?
im 16 years old and i weight 130lbs and im about 5'4. if i am how much weight should i ...

Am I fat????????
I'm 13 i'm 5'3 and i'm 36 in (bust) 30 in (waist) 36 (hips)
and I weigh 129. I know i'm curvy compared to stick figured people (no offense) but am I fat?...

I am a 16 year old male and I am 5'11 188 pounds i got a fat stomach. Will I get taller if I workout?

How can i lose weight by summer of '09?
Currently i am 130 pounds :(
i'm just looking for a routine that i can easily do from now throughout my school year. My school is right across from the YMCA and near the pool which also has ...

playa51686
Why do fat people go to McD's and order a couple big macs and then ask for a diet coke?I see this all the time
No offense to overweight people

tom2day
For the same reason I go outside to have a smoke and get some fresh air!

jw1269
Because everybody that goes to mcdonalds is and idiot. I would rather eat broken glass.

GCTA
They think that the diet coke will offset the millions of calories they're already eating...

haha idon't know i see it all the time too and think it's funny

...i also like to ask for Diet Water at BK or McD's as well

Whitey
Rating
because they think the diet coke is so much healthier

virg_mack
Rating
To them it is still making the better choice of diet and non diet. It might be a small indiffernce but there is one.

I dont think it is the right choice, actually diet pop can be worse for you. It has more chemicals in it. They use to anyways before there was the natural sugar subs.

As far as your question goes i dont think it makes a lot of sense either.

Its me!!! :)
Rating
To give others like you something to post in Yahoo! Answers...

B
Because they are FAT. And it makes them feel better about ordering the food. It's like drinking SlimFast with a meal. WTF. Get a grip people. McDonalds is not for overweight people. Stay away. Go to Subway...walk there...and when you get in good health you will feel way better.

No offense to overweight people.

Constance P
Rating
For the same reason that some people will drive around for 20 minutes to get the perfect parking space to go to the gym. It's just the American way.

Sassy OLD Broad
I guess they do it cause they figure they're at least not putting another 300 calories into their bodies. McD's is one of the worst places to eat for anyone..not just fat people. If parents were wise, they'd keep their kids OUT of the fast-food joints. Watch "Supersize ME" sometime and you'll see for yourself. Godloveya. Great question!

Jo
I saw that all the time too. I worked at Hardee's, McDonald's and Rocky Rococo (pizza). They would order a meal, supersized witha diet coke. That makes total sense. The 300 calories that they are saving on not getting a regular coke, they can justify that extra Big Mac.

Munya Says: GFOD
Sometimes people just don't like the taste of all that sugar...For example, I prefer DIET coke over regular coke, but like regular PEPSI over diet pepsi....

It's just a taste thing.

LAY OFF ME, I'M STARVING!

curious
hahahahahahahaha man i want to know the same thing ... maybe they don't want to have all the fat calories in everything they're intaking

level3csi
Rating
That is always the case i think its bcuz they think getting a diet coke is making a betta choice than pop (even though they have big macs)

J. P.
I hear ya, kinda like people making a sandwich with 98% fat free turkey, then put a half a jar of mayonnaise on with it.

TeddyGram
Rating
lol. i never heard that. but then again i never pay any attention.

BlondeQT
Rating
Personally I LOVE Diet coke. Why should I drink a sugared soda just because I'm eating a high calorie meal when I dont like it? Would you order a diet coke with a salad if you didnt like it? the answer is NO....and I'm not fat, I'm curvy =)

walker
Because calories,oils and sauces get flushed down with "DIET" coke and no harm done (lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

akeys1fan
Rating
If they order a diet coke, then it makes them feel like they are 'watching their weight' and they think its ok to order more food.

Ganesha_lvr
Regular soda's have high fructose corn syrup in them. It is a worse poison than the grease and fat in the burgers. one step at a time.....

Scotty Doesnt Know
Rating
Because we love the taste of Big Macs. We don't care that they have more calories than we should consume in a week. We like the two all-beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a Sesame Seed Bun.

But then we order diet coke because why should we consume two weeks of calories instead of one week's in a sitting? No matter how bad our habits are, its a better habit to order a diet than a regular.

DaiKaiJai
Rating
Diet Coke tastes better than regular. It isn't to lose weight; it's for the taste. And if you disagree with me, as far as it tasting better, you just have to drink it for a month and then see which you prefer. I used to hate it, but once I started drinking it I couldn't stop--I think it has addictive ingredients in it! Thankfully, I drink Pepsi now!

caretaker
Because diet coke tastes good

Emily Hobhouse
Because you get to prefer the taste of diet coke.

Mistress
Just because a guy (or gal) likes to down a couple Big Macs doesn't mean he wants to waste calories on sugary sodas....

mrs.b
MAYBE THEY LIKE DIET COKE! MIND YOUR BUSINESS!!

timo_10143
Why take in more calories than you need to. Besides some people prefer diet pop.

What Do I Know?
Some people grew up on diet coke and like the taste better, or maybe the acid hurts them in full flavor coke. Or, they just want to break one habit at a time and they started with full calorie soda.

dxle
Maybe they like the taste of diet coke

island.girl24
some people just like diet coke, over regular coke or pepsi. it isn't because they are trying to lose weight, they are just choosing the one they like better.

kelbean
I often wondered this myself, but I think they think that by getting something diet, it is going to take away the fact they they are eating like pigs. I think it is a mental thing.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.134
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy