Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Have you ever done weight watchers? How did it work for you?
I just joined weight watchers today in hopes of losing at least like 55 pounds. Any tips on dieting? Excericising that worked really well for you? Also with the weight watchers diet I am using the ...

Is my height and weight regular for my age?
I am 13, going to be a freshman next year, 5'8, and 110 pounds. Is that normal?
Additional Details
by the way, I eat alot. :-)...

Am i fatt or average???
im 13, 148 lbs and 5'9''
i have a big boned body structure
some people sayy im too skinny and others dissagree
well, im not so confident but the doctor says if i loose ...

Am I overweight?
I am 110 and 5,3...

How can I stop getting blisters on my feet????
I walk about 4 miles a day and I come home with huge blisters! I have tried all kinds of shoes. I don't know what to do but it hurts!!!

Thank you.
Additional Details

I'm 13 and I don't get as much exercises as I should. Any advice?
I'm 13 and I don't get as much exercises as I should. Any tips on how to make excersize fun for me? PLEASE help!...

How can i lose 20 ponds in one week????????
im trying to inpress a girl i like at school.............

AM I A FAT PERSON?..if so what can i do about it?
i weight 116 and im 5'9"..i want to be 110...i exercise 2-5hrs daily..is that enought..this is what i ate today is this to much?

morning-miniwheats 1%milk
lunch- 2waffles ...

HELPPPPPP MEEEEEEE PLEASE!?
I have just started 8th grade. 13 years old. I want to order this exercise tape called Slim in 6. http://www.beachbody.com...

How can a 13 year old girl loose 10lb. in 2 weeks?

Additional Details
if i weigh alot more than im supposed to (170lb.)...

Am i fat?
I weigh 100 pounds and i am 5'5 i think i need to loose 20 pounds i am the cheerleading squad captin and this summer we are going to an overweight childrens camp to pump them up and help them ...

How can i lose twenty pounds in two days?

Why are teens skinny despite eating tons of fast food and other junk?
Why are teens skinny despite eating tons of fast food and other junk?...

Why am i always hungry after dinner?
i eat til i am like full then ten mins later im like hungry again, i am 13 years old.
Additional Details
i dont eat alot of junk ...

I am 5'10 135 lbs 34-28-39 measurements - good or bad?

If a cookie contains 110 calories and you cut it in half do you consume HALF the calories??
or is it just bogus.? like no matter how big the piece is its still going to contain that many calories.?...

If i eat about 600-800 calories a day..?
is it dangerous?.. i'm not fat! i just want to get toned and lose the stubborn little fat i have here and there before the summer, especially my little love handles.. besides my love handles i ...

I weigh 340 pounds. I have been trying to lose weight for a while. Can someone give me tips on doing so?

What are some natural laxatives?
School project/disguisting i know....

How do you get fat?
hi i was just wondering exactly how you get fat. is it all about calories or other factors too? can i get some specific informations about how you get fat? and what does fat calorie do? and will diet ...

Cutie Cupcake
Ok, I'm not overweight, but do you think i'm fat?
My BMI is 23.0, but i just want to know if a look fat.

http://a772.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/40/l_4d1ef3c1ac40486ed0fe51f780d2992b.jpg

http://a939.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/41/l_a6b7351441dfeef576a1a9c1d0fb76c2.jpg

http://a172.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/34/l_15d4cf037003f8925bd6b7506cea98f3.jpg

I've given 3 pics because it's hard to tell from 1. thanks x

Rob W
I think you look great, but if you want to lose weight there is some to be lost. Don't go all anorexic or anything on use though

sugar_puff2k7
Rating
yeah .. i do think you are a little fat .. but thats just me ! sorry .. i know it sounds nasty but you did ask .

hirokisha
You are far from fat but to be honest you have a little podge on your belly, which you could easily lose with a bit of exercise. I personally think you great and i quite like the podge.

kman_king.kieran
Rating
you not fat just compare yourself to them woman in the USA when ever your in a "fat" mood ok that will help u cos your are so skinny compared to them!!!

iqbsrob
Rating
You may want to check the http://www.stayinformed.info/health/idealweight.htm to see in your in the rang for your height. If your heavy know it usually does not get better. It comes a little at a time.

JD
not fat...
remember beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Don't focus on what the celebrities say is fat or not.
Do you feel beautiful? You ARE!
I'm not so keen on people asking these kinds of questions because you are just setting yourself up to have your ego bashed and then you have a bunch of strangers opinions that really, in the end, don't matter for sh*t.
If you really wanna feel good, get out and excersize, eat healthy and the rest will come.

FashionxMassacre
Rating
Nope, you're pretty average. Cute bra/swimsuit though.

rvera99
Rating
You've got a little extra stuffing but you don't look fat. Besides you're leaning forward when measuring. That will always make your belly bulge.

You look cute, don't worry so much about it.

Take care of yourself, be healthy and happy!

♥bentworth78♥®
Rating
You look good except a little paunch, Just do situps and that will burn it away

nyITguy
Rating
Nah, your fine girl. If you don't start getting to the gym 2 days a week though, you will be fat in about 5 years!!!!!

Blue-Eyed Guy
In the swimsuit you look very nice, not fat at all. The others are hard to tell. I would not worry. You will definitely get some lookers in that bikini.

~ *? * ~
Rating
you are not fat.

ragtradevintage
You have curves!
Show them off :)

My Final Answer
Rating
Check your fat content and go like the national program. Rid yourself of trans fat.

agray1021
anything that "buldges" is fat...but just because you *have* fat dosent mean that you *are* fat. Your not the most in shape person on the planet but your not fat....just tone up a little if your worried about it.

Go Bears!
You purposely took pictures that make you look fat. Take a picture - fully clothed - of you standing up straight. Then someone can tell if you are fat.

Dy
Rating
Don't worry, you're nowhere near fat, however you do have a little bit of a belly going on there. Try doing 10-15 minutes of walking everyday & cut 100-200 calories off of your daily calorie intake. I guarantee your tummy will shrink :)

beanfig
Rating
You don't look fat - You look healthy!

If anything, the way you're sitting in the photos might be contributing to your idea that you look fat (which, again, you don't). I'd say you might want to tone a bit, but I wouldn't worry about losing weight if I were you.

If you're interested in a quick, fun way to tone up over the course of a month, I know that Self magazine has just started a new online challenge here: http://www.self.com/goal/welcome

But again, no - you're not fat. you look well proportioned and healthy.

LiarLiarPantiesOnFire
Rating
You look great.
Don't listen to the ******* in here saying otherwise. When you ask these kinds of questions, you're opening yourself up to those kinds of answers. People look for opportunities to attack you and make you feel bad, even though they probably do think you look great as well.

jellybean
Rating
I don't think your fat btw I love your swimsuit :)

pugglelover1207
lol ur SKINNY! VERY!! and the reson ur tape mesure is 36..is because of curves not fat!

psoup
Rating
Your middle section could use some toning. Try sit-ups. You look like you are young. There is still time to do some changing.

mama3
No, you're not fat.

swati s
no , u are not fat . But , its better if u reduce some fat of your belly .

fire_music_bk
NO

Nat
Rating
No, you're not fat.

shadez b
It looks like you're kind of poking your belly out. Anyway, I don't (personally) think you look fat. Nothing a better posture won't fix. Sit up straight, and hold it taut. It looks loads better when taking pics and stuff.

john_r
Rating
BMI numbers don't always tell the whole story. Mine is 24.9 and I can see my ribs.... I would suggest toning up. Moving around is the best thing. If you feel fat, you are. I think you could also use some form of counseling for the esteem issues apparent in the question. You might also check your BMI again at another source. Good Luck!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy