Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

How can I stop getting blisters on my feet????
I walk about 4 miles a day and I come home with huge blisters! I have tried all kinds of shoes. I don't know what to do but it hurts!!!

Thank you.
Additional Details

I'm 13 and I don't get as much exercises as I should. Any advice?
I'm 13 and I don't get as much exercises as I should. Any tips on how to make excersize fun for me? PLEASE help!...

How can i lose 20 ponds in one week????????
im trying to inpress a girl i like at school.............

AM I A FAT PERSON?..if so what can i do about it?
i weight 116 and im 5'9"..i want to be 110...i exercise 2-5hrs daily..is that enought..this is what i ate today is this to much?

morning-miniwheats 1%milk
lunch- 2waffles ...

HELPPPPPP MEEEEEEE PLEASE!?
I have just started 8th grade. 13 years old. I want to order this exercise tape called Slim in 6. http://www.beachbody.com...

How can a 13 year old girl loose 10lb. in 2 weeks?

Additional Details
if i weigh alot more than im supposed to (170lb.)...

Am i fat?
I weigh 100 pounds and i am 5'5 i think i need to loose 20 pounds i am the cheerleading squad captin and this summer we are going to an overweight childrens camp to pump them up and help them ...

How can i lose twenty pounds in two days?

Why are teens skinny despite eating tons of fast food and other junk?
Why are teens skinny despite eating tons of fast food and other junk?...

Why am i always hungry after dinner?
i eat til i am like full then ten mins later im like hungry again, i am 13 years old.
Additional Details
i dont eat alot of junk ...

I am 5'10 135 lbs 34-28-39 measurements - good or bad?

If a cookie contains 110 calories and you cut it in half do you consume HALF the calories??
or is it just bogus.? like no matter how big the piece is its still going to contain that many calories.?...

If i eat about 600-800 calories a day..?
is it dangerous?.. i'm not fat! i just want to get toned and lose the stubborn little fat i have here and there before the summer, especially my little love handles.. besides my love handles i ...

I weigh 340 pounds. I have been trying to lose weight for a while. Can someone give me tips on doing so?

What are some natural laxatives?
School project/disguisting i know....

How do you get fat?
hi i was just wondering exactly how you get fat. is it all about calories or other factors too? can i get some specific informations about how you get fat? and what does fat calorie do? and will diet ...

Are you fat if youre 5'4 16 and 125 ibs?

Plz i dont know if im fat or not?
im 13 5'1" and 129lbs
AM I FAT???
AND IF I AM WHAT WEIGHT SHOULD I BE AT?
aND HOW CAN I GET THERE?...

Im trying to gain weight, any advice??

Am I killing myself? Not enough calories, too much diet soda?
Hello. I have an eating disorder. I've been like this for years, I am seeking help. Lately I've been going down hill fast. I am eating 600 calories a day or less, and I drink TONS of diet ...

dewingedfairy
How do I force myself to go to the gym more?
I need to work out more and I joined an expensive gym and am always making lazy excuses not to go.

Shay
Rating
go first thing in the morning. Im to tired it NO excuse!

shae5520
I struggle with the same thing.... You have to really want it. You can never truly accomplish anything until you really want it and will do anything to achieve it. It sounds like you know you need to work out, but really you just don't want to. Until you truly want to, you won't do it.

plenymo
Rating
you just go! no excuses - take care of your body cuz u only get one

Aussie Kev
Get into a routine of going at the same time each time, and go with someone ......but dont always rely on them.

ptdieteman
force yourself to stand in front of a mirror stark naked. if that doesn't do it for you, nothing will work!

yars232c
Rating
Make friends there.

rubbermonkey60
Rating
get the gym manager to put cakes in the lockers

jab92593
Find someone to go with you! Team work!

jdensfor
Rating
Hire a "guy" with a bat who aims for the kneecaps.

JoeP
Find several people that will help drag you and you them out to work out. Set a specific schedule to get it done. If you really don't seem to be enjoying it them make it a first thing in the morning item. Get it done and out of the way.

RPH
Rating
If you find a way, let me know I'm going through the same, good luck

eazzzywayyyy
Rating
Think that you the laziness, that makes you stay away from the gym, is an evidence proving that you are getting old.
It can help.

☆Asian♡star☆
Rating
You need a schedule. Try going to the gym in the mornings. Take your vitamins and then go.

jjbeard926
Rating
Make it a routine. I know when I go to the gym every weekday I make it every day without excuses. If I let myself slip even once or get out of my routine it becomes too easy to say, "I'll do it tomorrow".

So try to go at the same time every day, prefferably in the morning before you get tired.

glrjch
Well as it is with anything if you don't want to stay devoted to going, you aren't going to. You can't make yourself go, you really have to want to. However if there is a health reason that you should go, then sit and think about what not going to the gym could do to your health, if it isn't a health thing and it is a beauty thing, think about what could happen to your body and what you could look like if you don't go, and if you have improvements to make, look at yourself and think about the outcome and how the things you might not like can change if you stay devoted and go to the gym. At that point if you have everything in line and you realize why you need to go to the gym or why you want to, and then think about what might happen if you don't go, then maybe that will motivate you to stay a little more dedicated to going. Also try to find a friend, coworker, family member, someone else who might want to join you at the gym and maybe they could be a little more motivating to you, someone who isn't going to take no for an answer would be a good person!! Good Luck!

Dr. Harold_Koch PHD
If you force yourself to go it will always seem like a something you dont want to do. Make it a part of your routine. Working out will give you results and make you feel good to a point will it will always come naturally for you to go.
Working out is the best antidepressant out there as well as the best high.

joygirl46307
Rating
If you reall wanted to work out, you would. If you are not motivated, it is going to be very hard to get into a disciplined workout schedule. Until you really get motivated to exercise, the gym is not going to appeal to you.

robsvision
Rating
Drink an A.C.T. about 1/2 hour before your scheduled work-out. It gets you going and it's good for you!

jo
get a friend to with you, if you arrange to meet your friend there you are less likely to miss it

Bear Naked
Rating
Find a partner and set a schedule.

junior_03yes
Rating
keep telling yourself that u are fat. j/k if your mind is not there then take a friend with you it always helps to take someone for support. and to cheer you on.and talk while on the threadmill. companionship etc.... I hope you did not get offended by my first comment.

harish_usa
Rating
Reward yourself for going to gym. Buy yourself things when u go to gym. Find out what is the reason and solve it. Once you make it a habbit, it will be easier. Play music that you like using a CD player etc. Ask a friend or your date to encourage you.

Today I did running and gym both. So I ate the food I wanted, took off some time from office and ordered pizza at home with my kids.

uncblue
Rating
Think of the benefits. You can get in better shape and become healthier. Also, if you don't go it is a huge waste of your money.

twiggyjo76
Rating
find someone to go with you. it is always better to have someone counting on you that you don't want to let down. or make an appointment with a trainer or take a class that they know if you show up or not. you need to have a reason to go and someone expecting you to do it.

BabyGirl
Rating
You need to seriously decide whether you want to go to the gym or not 1st off .

What I can tell you is this...you have to expend energy to gain energy.
If you do nothing then you will feel like doing nothing,I know it seems odd as you are feeling lazy or tired and the last thing you might want to do is be active,but trust me if you get active you will have more energy.
I love going to the gym in fact I get a lil pouty when the gym is closed on Sundays lol I just feel better when I work out.

Get out there and do it and each day you will feel more like doing it...but you have to take the 1st step :)

Xianpu
look at yourself in the mirror tell yourself that you need to work out more.. think of the money you're wasting!

sgregory1522
Rating
A lot of people don't like exercising when all it is going on the treadmill, it's borring. Exercise, you have to make it FUN.

I like the outdoors and thinking, problem solving, and being alone- so I walk outdoors or hike. It's not a chore for me- I LOVE it.

But most people like to be around people, so pick a sport. The best sport is soccer because youare running around and it is quite fun. Sports are the best motivator because its with a group and a game. Or walk with a friend. And do differnt things everytime. If you exercise 3 times a week, make each of those days a differnt thing so you won't get borred by the routine.

If you like to read, read while on the treadmill.

But I might say you are unmotivated because the gym is borring. It's inside, your brain gets tired by the repetitive motions. When you are outside, your brain has to stay alert in case a car comes and the changing scenary. Humans wern't designed to be inside exercising.

dsrikump
Rating
How much do you pay for the gym per month?

Come up with a schedule of how many times you plan to go to the gym per month. Divide cost of gym/number of planned visits per month to determine cost per visit.

Then tell yourself that you are robbing yourself if you don't go to the gym. For example, say you're paying $80 per month, and you promise yourself that you have to go to the gym 3 times a week. $80/12=$6.66

You then have to deprive yourself of something that costs $6.66 and for everytime you don't go then you have to deprive yourself of something else to make up for not going.

This will teach you the value of not going to the gym.

Remember this is an investment in yourself!

Texas Made!
Rating
get a pic of Jessica Alba......HOT!

miss_seksi05
Rating
think of how you want to look thinner and remind yourself that going to the gym is the only way to do that. once you start losing weight and seeing results, you will want to go and you wont feel so lazy...

in addition, get a friend to go with you (who isnt as lazy as you ;) lol)

Honey
find a buddy to workout with. Sometimes you are more likely to go if you know someone else is counting on you.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy