Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

I can't put on weight, although i eat 3 meals a day and extras, has anyone got any tricks?

Why are the Americans so fat?
Now more than half of Americans are obese

How can these people expect anyone to give them any respect when they clearly are lazy and have no self control?

The worst thing is ...

What is the quickest way to loose 74 pounds within 7 to 8 months?

Whats the best way to lose weight fast after becoming a mommy?
losing weight??...

Has anyone tried Adam & Eve diet?
Metabolic diet - balance blood sugar.
Additional Details
It nothing do with apples and not a FAD diet. It was recommend by natural ...

How do you lose weight w/o starving yourself???

What are the good and bad effects of anorexia?

Additional Details
Just adding this. And i disagree with yoo, i found loads of pro-ana sites. Thanks for the long lists, i have a ...

Starving Yourself for 8 Days?
If someone starved there self for 8 days, Only One fruit smoothie each day, how much weight would they loose??

Don't have a go at me because im not heading to do it. I would just ...

I love my Man, but at a slight mistake he gets really mad at me, what do i do 4 him to believé im not cheating

I go regularly now to 24 hour fitness gym, I need to lose about 200 pounds what exercies should i do?
mostly ive been walking the treadmill for half an hour and riding the stationary bike for 20 minutes and things like that. any hep or ideas or suggestions????...

I'm on a Diet right now, and I'm starving! What can I do to fight this urge to eat? (Already had my calories
.........for the day. It's 3am where I'm at. I work nights, that's why I'm still awake)...

How can i lift my breast without surgery?

Would you rather a size 0, or a curved plus size?

If I am wanting to lose weight should I not be drinking any alcohol at all? x?

Is showering 3 times a week healthy for a man?
it takes an hour each time with all that scurbbing. this is the only work out i get to keep fit....

Protein shake recipes?
Anyone know some home made, low-calorie, protein shake recipes? I just want to know so I can make them at home because they're really expensive....

How in the world can I lose 20 pounds in 2 months???? ?
I'm 13, I'm fat, and I hate it.

I used to be really skinny but the summer changes a bunch. Any way I'm 5 foot 4 and I'm 125. DONT GO TELLING ME THATS NOT FAT!!! I Think ...

Am I Fat, Be Honest?
I'm 13, I'm 5' 0
& I weigh 117-118.

I feel fat, any suggestions to be 100 lbs? thank you!! :)
Additional Details

Exercising for a 14 year old?
I am 14 5'2 and I weigh 113-115.And I try not to eat after 6:00 and i'm drinking lots of water. I'd like to get down to somewhere between 107-110 before Christmas. what types of ...

Do u think this is fat?
im 16 years old and i weight 130lbs and im about 5'4. if i am how much weight should i ...

running4jesus
Does it really make your stomach flat if you wrap your stomach in plastic wrap and then go running???

stephane m is back
Rating
do you shave your armpitts ?

Lauren D
Rating
my dad did it. it worked for him

looloo1
haha know but u might make it go blue from loss of circulation

ภคtครђค ღ
Absolutely not...

shuala
I couldn't stop laughing when I read this question, bwahaha!

rikki
i honestly think it does! my brother use to wear garabage bags under his clothes and it worked! I think wrestlers do the plastic wrap and garbage bag stuff to help lose more weight too! it might be funny plastic wrapping your stomach but you should just try it and see if it works. Tell me how it goes; maybe ill try it! :)

lynx
you might collapse from heat exhaustion, but i dunno nothing about making your stomach flat.

graciesmom777
Rating
uh no

Counterclockwise
Rating
yes. but only while the plastic wrap is still on, then when you take it off everything goes where it wants.

dogrox
Rating
no. it just makes you sweat more so you will seem lighter temporarily until you drink something. it wont make you thinner.

patrickxd
no

Smiley93
Rating
Okay, never ever do that! My neighbor tried that .The first time he swore it worked.(I didn't notice a difference.) The next time, about a week later he was out for about ten minutes with his wife and he had a heart attack and died! I don't know why it's so dangerous....... but I know it raises body heat, increases sweat, and decreases water displacement in your blood stream making conditions severe on your heart!

Kailene L
Rating
I Dont Know, Why Dont You Go Try It ????????

Jane
Rating
It will dehydrate you and you will lose your water weight but as soon as you drink it will all go back.

Colleenjo
Ummm...Wow.

No.

You wanna know what makes your tummy flat?

exercising.

do some sit ups.
Or something.

and dont ask questions like that.

=D

ßeraȋsive Tesseract
Rating
Only if your doctor said so.

Michelle G
Rating
A good diet and exercise helps you to get a flat stomach. Not plastic wrap.

Scamp
Rating
Well the running will certainly help. Wrapping your stomach will have no affect what so ever.

------- -
Rating
You would only be temporarily losing the water in your abdominal area, you still must contribute a lot to your diet and exercise regimes.

jnoxenet
It wouldn't be something any health professional would recommend.

Just do at least 20 minutes of cardio in the morning (sans plastic wrap please!) to give your metabolism a kick start for the day, watch what you eat, and ditch the soda, that should help you out. In my experience by getting rid of soda and not eating late, you can lose at least pound, if not more, in a week.

D3VILDOG
what the... that sounds way uncomfortable... :S

..It might help because its locking in heat and moisture causing the area under that to loose water and burn fat faster... but i think it sounds crazy if you ask me... :S

cutarescu80
Rating
no, and don't do that, it's dangerous

TicTac(:
Rating
noo... and it sounds a little dangerous o_O

~!haley!~
Rating
it really dnt work from what ive heard..and its also dangerous too..so maybe its a good idea if u dnt try it.

tidunia
Never heard that before. I don't think its true.

I do however know for a fact that the running will help you shed weight in all areas.

I also know that herbal body wraps (especially done by health clinics) have been proven to help people loose inches

Hope i helped.

Frank B
Rating
no

BT
You're kidding right?

Shannon A
It makes you sweat more. But if you want to do that, then I'd use one of those wrap things you can buy at the store. Easier to put on and take off.

Bobbi S
no, it just makes ur sweat and lose a little bit of water... temporarily. as soon as u drink water, u'll go back to normal.

Frankie Holla
Yes, it will for about an hour.

It's not healthy though...its trapping heat and water loss in your system. You'll probably feel very sick afterwards and wonder what the problem is!

People, theres only one way to a flat stomach. Diet and excercise. I'm sorry, thats it. Drink a lot of water and excercise daily, and don't overeat.

Oh and always eat breakfast :) Don't go out running with plastic wrap around your stomach!

Steff
Rating
psh that doesnt work. you want a flat stomach? do crunches and sit ups. i know their a pain but they really do work.

=]

good luck

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.134
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, June 11, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy