Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Do braces hurt when they put them on u?

How many times do you brush your teeth in one day? ♥?

Could i use ?
cillit bang to whiten my teeth ? afterall theyre enamel and so is my bath
Additional Details
sun m - im from the uk , its a product ...

Breath problems!?
i have bad breath and need help getting rid of it. i brush my teeth every morning floss and and listerine and at night i use act. i brush my toung and also go to the dentist every 6 months to get my ...

Who uses mouthwash as part of their oral hygiene?
I don't really use it, but I floss and brush 2x daily, but which one is better, Listerine or Crest Pro-Health Rinse?...

What can I eat and cant eat when I have braces?
I just recently got braces yesterday. My teeth are very sore ! Is there anything i can eat without damaging my braces? And what should I avoid?? Because right now its like a have a hug strip of metal ...

What is the best treament for a seven month old baby that is teething really bad and cant sleep?

How often should i brush my teeth,currently i`m doing it once a week, is that sufficient?

What is the best toothbrush I can buy for $500?
my papa gave me five hundred dollars to buy a tooth-brush. can you tell me what is the best tooth brush I can buy with just this little amount of money?? thank ...

Can anyone tell me the best way to stop my false teeth falling out?
I was having tea with the local vicar the other day. I took a bite of my cucumber sandwich ( cut into triangles with the crust cut off) and my teeth fell out. Oh! The shame i did'nt know where ...

I think I have an absessed tooth, what should I do?
I know I have to go to the dentist, but they scheduled me for july 5th, and I got a headache because of it. What can I do for now? Should I take tylenol or any other medicine?...

Do braces hurt when you first get them?
I'm getting braces soon,and I just want to know what to ...

Cant sleep chronic toothache, any advice?

How can I prevent bad breath?

What type of toothpaste do you use?

Additional Details
thanks for you response.......

Toothache and wont be able to see a dentist till Thursday?
I cracked my tooth sometime in January 2007 (don't remember the exacted day) but it didn't start hurting till a had some peanuts a week in a half ago. Now the pain is nearly unbearable and I...

Anyone else think having toothache is more painful than giving birth?
I've had Endometriosis and given birth twice but nothing compares to the pain when you have an abscess or tooth problem....

How many toothbrushes have you ?

Wisdom tooth being pulled out?
i am getting my wisdom tooth pulled out on thursday and i am pretty damn nervous... i am expecting a whole lot of pain, if so can you tell me your stories with this, how did you cope with it and how ...

R u afraid of going to the dentist?
I am not I personally love it, cause I love my teeth....

yeah
Why should we brush teeth in the morning?
i understand that we should brush teeth everytime after we eat, so the food won't be left on the teeth, but why do we have to do it in the morning? we don't eat at night

nuni
you brush your teeth in the morning so your breath won't be kickin when u talk to anyone

arproblemchild
To be cleanly like who in the hell wants to have that god aweful morning breathe especially if you smoke or if you dont how about that fresh morning breath kiss

heather_55343
Rating
So you can have fresh breath and you can keep your teeth healthy.

nicknamesrcooldontchathinklol:)!
because if you don't ur breath will stink because while we are sleeping our breath gets stinkier

Bree
Rating
so your d**** breath dont f**** stinck and so your teeth want be yellow

ur princess
because you just have to ok

ain_amani
Rating
because went we sleep and the next morning we get up we haf a bad breath..and thats not good. bad breaths occurs because our body is hot while we are sleeping.

Texascapital
Rating
Some Plaque that you didn't wash off in the night has had a long time to develop, and first thing in the morning you try to get that off.

Rockstarr+Famous
Helps get rid of morning breath :)
And in between meals, I use the oral-b brush ups... I don't have time to go home and brush my teeth! And most public restrooms are too rank to use to actually brush your teeth in.
And I don't know about you, but I eat at night..

~*Brooke*~
Just to maintain a healthy mouth-to be more clean..Why wouldnt you?

lemscheerhottie
Rating
you shud brush ur teeth every morning after u eat break fast and if u have braces you shud really brush them realy good cuz if u dont when they take off ur braces ur teeth will rot really bad and then u are really ugly cuz u wont have any teeth. and plus you dont want to pay out hundreds of dollars to get filings.

kayy

elizabethlopezbabyblue
Rating
If you want your breath to smell fresh and not be smelling bad,then it would be best to brush them in the morning to ensure you don't have dragon breathe.

exquisitegyal
Rating
If you can’t brush your teeth after a meal, at the very least, brush your teeth in the morning and again in the evening before bed (because it is primarily while you sleep that your saliva production is lessened and bacteria act more readily - hence more of a breeding ground for decays, infections or diseases)

wmp55
Because your mouth stinks.

jeenakreep
Rating
Because in the night while you sleep all those bacterias build up in your teeth which cause that bad breath in the morning so yes you should wash them in the night! Hope this helped!

goatboy
To stop one's breath smelling bad!

shubhs_invincible
Rating
well..our teeth continuously undergo demineralization n remineralization n the plaque accumulation also continuous at same rate..n if we don't brush regularly then this plaque hardens n forms a superficial layer on the teeth which increases demineralization n causes caries..saliva helps in maintaining the ph of the oral cavity(mouth) as its alkaline in ph n therefore it prevents caries....but when it decreases the ph of the oral cavity becomes acidic n hence teeth beome more prone to caries n mouth ulcers..now with decrease in ph the remineralization process also decreases..now..saliva secretion is very high in the morning but at night when we r asleep the saliva secretion decreases therefore the plaque acumulation increases n the deminrealization continues n causes caries n other oral problems like bad breath etc.....so just try n notice someday when u wake up....feel ur breath..u'll understand(stinkss....yuck)..so thats y its important to brush in the morning too....but its more important to brush in the night because the bacterial activity enhances at night due less saliva secretion....hope u got my point!!
this info is genuine coz i m a 1st yr dental student....maybe i have not explained it properly coz i m in just 1st yr n this subject comes in 3rd yr.....still hope u got a superficial knowledge!!...adeus
-shubhra

AppleHeaD
Rating
So you won't offend people with your grotesque morning breath, hence adding to the number of friends you have and keep.

gregh2k
In the morning our breath usually has bacteria built up from a long nights rest. Because of this, when you wake up you have what's referred to as "morning breath". If you don't brush, you will not kill the bacteria and will not leave a minty after taste... which means you'll smell.

The Archive
Where's the cat? The one that took a crap on your tongue...

yes thats right your breath smells like crap when you wake up in the morning. Take a hint, use some listerine and it will be less.

♥eLiZaBeTh♥
Rating
Nice breath... nothing else is worse that stinky breath

shortisttrinimyob
Rating
Because its hygienic and to prevent your mouth from smelling bad.

ruthie_msw
Rating
Two words: "MORNING BREATH!" Ugh!

What have you got against your toothbrush? I think it feels great to have my mouth clean and freshened in the morning!

I would also suppose that because you may develop bacteria that would make your breath less than appealing in the morning, the human mouth is warm moist and not all that clean even with regular brushings! The human bite can be one of the most severe of all bites (aside from something like a Rattlesnake).

Brusha brusha brusha, get the new Ipana!... (as sung by "Bucky Beaver" in one of the real oldie Ipana toothpaste commercials!) Here's a link enjoy!

wvchick
Rating
to get rid of the residue that saliva leaves in your mouth at night time

sassyone
Number one, to get rid of nasty morning breath. Number two, because while you're sleeping, bacteria in your mouth has a chance to grow. Not only that but it's been proven that's when you have the most tartar buildup on your teeth.

davidrogerusa
because you don't know where your mouth has been while you were asleep.

J
To get rid of that icky morning breath we all have.

Donkey
Rating
We sleep for at least 6 hours. That is enough time for bacteria to grow, which is what plaque is.

Kismet
when you sleep plaque and bacteria forms on your gums and teeth and give you 'morning breath'. if you just leave it there it has a better chance of doing damage to your mouth. and ew your breath stinks lol..

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, March 25, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy