Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Do u sound wierd while talking when u first get your braces on?

Hi what color should I get !?
I am 14 and getting my braces on monday what colors should I get . I want some thing really girly like blue and light green or pink but I want something really cute so help ...

Does everybody get wisdom teeth?
I heard some people only get 2 or instead of all 4 but I don't have any. I'm almost 20 years old, there's no sign of anything coming in, and there's not really a space for them in ...

How many times a day u brush your teeth?

Ive got a toothache,i cant get it seen to till monday,does anyone know anything i can do 2 ease it a bit?

Why have brits got such messed up teeth?
tooth brush, now that is a word that limeys should be proud of inventing. never thought of teethbrush did you. god bless the US....

I know its not wise to do but whats the best way..?
.. to remove a tooth without going to the dentist?...

(Guys only) Do you think braces are hot?
I recently got braces and so I wanted to know what guys think....

HELP HELP HELP URGENT i just got a cavity and my teeth really hurt, i dont want to take pill,anyother options?
i just got a filling this morning
i dont like taking tylonal or ibprofen or anything like that unless it's serious

my tooth hurts pretty bad, any suggestions on how to make it ...

Is it safe to use household bleach to whiten teeth?

Anyone stick toothbrushes up there nose ?
I was brushing my teeth on Saturday morning and a friend arrived at my house. I began brushing my teeth faster so that my friend didn't have to wait. My wrist was like a blur as I frantically ...

Will getting my Wisdom teeth removed hurt?
Do they give you General anesthetic for the removal of 4 wisdom teeth? Also, Does anybody know what kind of pain killers will be prescribed when the surgery is over?...

I'm gonna get braces soon? ?
How do they put the braces on and does it hurt?
I hate when dentist dig deep into your mouth it's yucky.
Is there anything yucky about braces?

All braces info is welcome.<...

What happens if a vampire bites somebody with AIDS or Hepatitis?

Should I get anthesisa(sleep) while taking wisdom teeth out or be awake? Have you got it done before?
Have you taken wisdom teeth out? Does it hurt the process? They gave me option of sleeping or being awake.. I was thinking sleeping but I mite get ride after an hour of the surgery being done. I ...

Since my kids teeth are gonna fall out anyway, do I have to let them brush daily?
Those Dora, Sponge Bob, and Diego toothbrushes are VERY expensive.
Additional Details
does it HAVE to be listerine? Or can I use ...

Daughter has toothache with severe jaw pain?
painkillers and other remedies not working more worried bout jaw pain she cant eat properly got worse last 36 ...

My mouth is a bloody mess!?
Is got some bleedin gums...my choppers are perfect otherwise.What ch'all reckon I dew?...

HELP with BRACES??
Okay so I went to the orthodontist on Saturday and he applied a chain to my 4 front teeth, IT KILLS. Please is there anything I can do to stop the pain. My gap is closing but it hurts so bad i feel ...

How often do you visit your dentist?
I go every six months or so, I had a check up this morning and everything was fine again and I don't need any treatment. Do you think it'll be okay to go once a year or should I keep up ...

stardustlost86
Which is most unattractive - crooked teeth or yellow & stained teeth?
Heya, just wondering which do you dislike more - teeth that are crooked/crowded or teeth which are yellowy or stained. And I don't just mean in a potential partner, just people in general. Personally I think no one's perfect and don't mind crooked teeth cos they can be expensive to fix, but I really dislike browny rotten looking teeth because it makes it look like the person never brushes them.

Bignizz66
Rating
I would have to say crooked for sure, if they are stained they can be fixed, but if they are crooked it will be a lot harder to fix.

mandalaybay16
Rating
crooked

Kimmi H
yellow and stained

Jae
Rating
I think crooked simply because you can always bleach your teeth to be whiter...some people can't afford to get straight teeth. I love teeth...it sometimes affects who I choose to date I love teeth so much. Habits such as smoking, drinking dark drinks, and age can stain teeth...but crooked teeth...they distract me.

funty
Rating
ofcourse yellow and stained..

Sara.
Rating
yellow&stained!

♥Sweet Ape
Yellow and Stained...shows your lack of self maintenance.

volleyball freak with attitude
Yellow and stained teeth!!

louloubelle
yellow and stained is worse, regular brushing should help that, but crooked teeth, not something that can be easily (or cheaply) remedied.

hlkb72
Rating
Crooked teeth just mean that the person either didn't want or couldn't afford braces.

Yellow and stained teeth mean the person is lazy and disgusting.

Danielle S
Rating
yellow and stained

kw46misty
Rating
Yellow teeth - yuk!

And yes some people really never brush them !

richard_beckham2001
yellow & stained

coffee
Crooked is bad enough butyellow an stained - yukk!

Lady D
yellow nasty teeth make me want to hurl - and bad breath usually come along in the bargain.

it just bums me out

Elisabeth
Rating
yellow and stained

paulpoulboy.
Rating
Crooked teeth are just the way they grew, thats life but yellow and stained look like the person has poor oral hygiene and we automatically assume then that their overall hygiene is poor.

noodle_chow
Yellow / brown stained is awful, or missing, I still laugh at that scene in shanghai noon, when Wilson chats up a 'lady of the night' who looks really pretty until she opens her mouth and most of her teeth are missing.

I think it's shanghai noon, but I could be wrong!

Brandie
Rating
Crooked teeth are acceptable, not everyone can afford or want to go through the pain of braces. Yellow and stained teeth are a different story, everyone can afford a toothbrush and toothpaste, and put aside three to five minutes to use it everyday. If you can't take the time to take care of your teeth, how can you have time to give attention to anyone elses needs.

toughpr
Yellow and stained, is a sign of someone who doesnt take care of themselvs, which is disgusting!!!! Sometimes you can't help crooked, but at least they are healthy!

dxfan45
Rating
Yellow and stained

jewel7962002
Rating
I really hate both but if I had to choose one I would go with yellowy stained nasty teeth... Uhhhhh just means I don't brush, drink to much soda/coffee, or smoke... I hate it when someone talks to you and has nasty teeth... White smile is very important at least to me! Crooked teeth well like you said that is fixable and not everyone can pay 4000.00 for straight teeth... But a brush is only 2.00 and tooth paste is about 4.00 so that has no excuse!

Random Nickname
sometimes crooked can look cute. yellow and stained is always bad

Molly
Rating
I definatly would have to go with yellow/stained teeth. If people have crooked teeth whatever, but yellow/stains can be prevented by whitestripes for like 30 dollars. Crooked teeth are like 2,000.

Sam
Simple..... if someone had crooked teeth you would probably still kiss them, as long as it wasn't dangerous!!!!

If they have dirty looking stained or yellow teeth wouldn't it put you off?

I vote against the discoloured teeth.... yuk!!!

wcba
ew, yellow and stained is nasty.

Angry Little Fairy
Yellow And Satined.
Being crooked can't be blamed on someones lack of care.
yellow and stained can.

Rating
I just got my teeth lazered and what a difference. I feel like a new woman. Definately I would say discouloured is worse.

MAC
I DON'T LIKE TO SEE REALLY BROWN TEETH THAT LOOK LIKE THEY ARE NEVER BRUSHED. MIND YOU MY TEETH ARN'T BRILLIANT WHITE SO WHO AM I TO JUDGE!!?

?
i just put mine in a glass at night. there not crooked or yellow just Sterdent white

Ivana Cracker
Rating
I can handle crooked, sometimes that just can't be helped, we don't get to choose which way our teeth grow in all the time.
But yellow and stained are the worst. This implies a hygiene issue, and that's a thumbs down.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy