Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Wisdom teeth?
Do you feel really pathetic when their growing? I can't seem to shake off a cold, my throat always hurts, my ears are blocked and I wonder if its all ...

My partner keeps grinding her teeth when watching TV or when she's relaxed. Why do people do this?

Im getting my wisdom teeth pulled tomorrow. my dentist is doing it and im going to be awake. does it hurt?
has anyone ever been awake and had their dentist removed their wisdom teeth. tell me your experience. did it hurt?...

What is the best toothbrush I can buy for only $500?
my papa give me only five hundred american dollars to buy myself a good toothbrush. please help me find a good one. thank you so much....

What causes your gum line to recede, and what can be done about it.?

My breath smells like shet what should i do?

What is the best type of toothpaste?

Are my teeth rotten?
So i have a few questions...
In the middle of my front two teeth there are blackstuff, not on my gums but on the actual tooth.
I've had it for a while never bothering to go to the ...

Is it normal for your gums so slight bleed when your flossing
because maybe you pressed down to hard?
Additional Details
is it normal for your gums to slightly bleed when your flossing?***...

Im still scared. tommorow mornings the big day....'wisdoom' teeth?
hi guys

tommorow morning at 7;45 sydney time im scheduled to go under the knife to remove 4 wisdom teeth...

im still so scarred. ....like what if and what if ...you know...like ...

Does a tooth cleaning require anesthesia?

Have you ever had a cavity?

I just had 3 of my teeth taken out 2 hours ago,what am i aloud to eat because im realy hungry?
I'm really hungry because i didn't eat since like 7 hours ago. I had 3 of my molars extracted on 3 different sides and the only side with my mollar still there is the lower right side.What ...

How much does it cost to have wisdom teeth removed without insurance?

Is a Porcelain/Metal Fused Crown Truly Better?
My denist has prescribed a buid up and crown on a back moler that has deteriorated. The way the wrote it up, it is a Porcelein/Metal crown.

However, my insurance will only cover what they ...

I need to know every thing about braces?
Be very specific. Do they hurt? how much? I need to know EVERYTHING about ...

Dental problem please help!!?
My male friend is driving me crazy, the past few weeks he has been getting very bad tooth ache. He is literally crying with the pain. He went to A and E the other morning and they advised him to go ...

When a cavity hurts?
By the time a cavity is causing toothache, how likely is it that you will just need a simple filling rather than anything more complicated like root canal therapy?
Additional Details
I ...

Question about braces?
ok im going to need braces for my over bite. my question is does it hurt bad? does it hurt when its getting put in? do they give you shots in your mouth so it doesnt hurt? and will they give you ...

I am 12 years old and a front tooth lower tooth is about to come out. Is this normal?

hotmomma
Toothache making me nauseous?
I have a slight toothache - not horrible - but I feel extremely nauseous. I have an app't tomorrow to see the dentist - but was wondering if anyone had any suggestions to get me through the night. Thank you :)
Additional Details
lol - I'm definitely not pregnant!!

edna b
Rating
have a shot and a beer.

lisatrimble@rogers.com
Rating
I am wondering if you have had a cold recently it could be sinus pressure as well as a toothache causing nausea ( sinus pressure can even imitate a toothache sometimes). If that be the case a nice warm compress would work and Advil. Advil seems to work better for toothaches for me. I hope you get some relief soon!

J.J.
Rating
you're SICK, or you're preignant, good luck!!

ws
only if you have Phenergan. It is given to pregnant moms and people who have nausea and constant vomiting. It is not an over the counter drug

gouri
Rating
Toothaches are painful but can be prevented
by take suitable precautions. Avoid eating
food which will result in the formation of acid
in the mouth, brush teeth regularly with a fluoride
toothpaste. I found the information at
http://aches.in/preventtoothache.html

Jenny
Rinse your mouth with hot salty water. It really works. Also oil of cloves applied to the tooth helps but how many of us have that in the cupboard.

dynamite136
try orajel or liquid anbesol to ease the toothache. then munch on a few saltimes crackers and drink some 7 up or sprite. that should easy the nausea until you can get to the doctor. good luck

Brunette Barbie
Take some paracetamol or pain killers.
or if you have any have you tried sleeping tablets?

Hammer&Drill
If you have a clove in your kitchen put where the pain is and it will stop it. old remedy that really works, I have done this for years.

sangrealatlogres
Do you have any Benadryl or anti-nausea medication? Both will help you get to sleep.

Bunny
the toothache could be infected, which in turn is affecting your whole system. it's good your seeing the dentist tomorrow. rinse your mouth with warm salt water. (about one spoonfull of salt to a small glass of warm water) swish it around in your mouth, especially get it close to the bad tooth, then rinse with cool water, untill salt taste is gone. don't swallow the salty water. I'm sorry, I hope this doesn't make you feel worse, but it will help clean the area. as far as nausea, ginger Altoids help pregnant women. who have nausea, you can get them at Target in the gum aisle! good luck tomorrow!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy