Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

OO my God, I need some real answers please?
I have to have a tooth pulled and i dont know what is to be done. al i know is that i am terrified!!! i know that i have to get a needle in my mouth, can someone please explain what is to be done and ...

Help! I'm getting my wisdom teeth removed?
Alright so I know that the pain after getting your wisdom teeth removed is "different for everybody", but I have this theory that mine won't be very bad simply because all of my wisdom ...

My gums have been bleeding when i brush my teeth, this has been happening for about 2 weeks, what do i do?
Its only when i brush my teeth, i'm 13 and i have braces, please help!!!!!!!!...

Hello is there any sort of calpol or some thing like that what can help me with tooth ache?
any thing but tablets i car'nt take tablets every time i put it on my tongue i'm nearly sick so i just take it ...

Do braces hurt when they put them on u?

How many times do you brush your teeth in one day? ♥?

Could i use ?
cillit bang to whiten my teeth ? afterall theyre enamel and so is my bath
Additional Details
sun m - im from the uk , its a product ...

Breath problems!?
i have bad breath and need help getting rid of it. i brush my teeth every morning floss and and listerine and at night i use act. i brush my toung and also go to the dentist every 6 months to get my ...

Who uses mouthwash as part of their oral hygiene?
I don't really use it, but I floss and brush 2x daily, but which one is better, Listerine or Crest Pro-Health Rinse?...

What can I eat and cant eat when I have braces?
I just recently got braces yesterday. My teeth are very sore ! Is there anything i can eat without damaging my braces? And what should I avoid?? Because right now its like a have a hug strip of metal ...

What is the best treament for a seven month old baby that is teething really bad and cant sleep?

How often should i brush my teeth,currently i`m doing it once a week, is that sufficient?

What is the best toothbrush I can buy for $500?
my papa gave me five hundred dollars to buy a tooth-brush. can you tell me what is the best tooth brush I can buy with just this little amount of money?? thank ...

Can anyone tell me the best way to stop my false teeth falling out?
I was having tea with the local vicar the other day. I took a bite of my cucumber sandwich ( cut into triangles with the crust cut off) and my teeth fell out. Oh! The shame i did'nt know where ...

I think I have an absessed tooth, what should I do?
I know I have to go to the dentist, but they scheduled me for july 5th, and I got a headache because of it. What can I do for now? Should I take tylenol or any other medicine?...

Do braces hurt when you first get them?
I'm getting braces soon,and I just want to know what to ...

Cant sleep chronic toothache, any advice?

How can I prevent bad breath?

What type of toothpaste do you use?

Additional Details
thanks for you response.......

Toothache and wont be able to see a dentist till Thursday?
I cracked my tooth sometime in January 2007 (don't remember the exacted day) but it didn't start hurting till a had some peanuts a week in a half ago. Now the pain is nearly unbearable and I...

ijustwanttoknow
Only 14 with yellow teeth?
I don't smoke, am not bulimic or taken any antibiotics that got them this way. I don't drink coffee or tea, I brush my teeth daily... but my teeth are kinda yellow. Any ideas?

ericamakeupdesign
Rating
crest white strips do wonders.

POS
stop smiling so much. everytime you open your mouth, backteeria get stuck onto the teeth and make them yellow

trevor K
Rating
Crest whitestrips

Hot_bunny
might be a neemick

~'1st lady'~
get them pulled out!all of them..and youll have no yellow teeth..

PrettySanX
Rating
haha.

See ur dentist see what they say. Take their professional advice.

QT KT
Rating
That is normal but what you can do is brush your gums hard and brush your teeth hard... and it is normal for them to bleed... that means you are doing it correctly!! I dont mean like kill your gums just a little hard. But brush your teeth a lot harder.

moonshadow
Rating
dentist have treatments they can do for that and your teeth will be white in no time.

warda s
eww yellow teeth? i doubt that u practice good dental hygiene

no whitestrips..theyre a waste of money and it isnt a dramatic result!!!

go use crest pro heath rinse or crest whitening mouth wash along with crest toothpaste

or

get ur teeth whitened profesionally by a cosmetic dentist...it has dramatic result and they even give u this tray to take home for upkeep. it whitens soo many shades whiter. its worth the money.

nate_a_piper
Don't eat oranges. Or yellow crayons. Or let R. Kelly come near you.

Moll Doll
Rating
You could whiten your teeth with Crest Whitening Strips, but keep in mind; if you do, you'll have to use them for your whole life. Those strips could yellow your teeth when your older

zsaneib
try whiteners my friend got them and they work good but i dont know the brand name of them

Dj L
brush'm in the morning, possibly middle of the day, and at night. It cant hurt to brush them toooo much.. good luck

sharky300
try crest whitening strips.

just me
go to the dentist they will clean them and they will look whiter.

thats what mine does

hope that helped
<3xx

SHIMMERING GIRL
Rating
just brush more and after use mouthwash. also,visit the dentist to get some more advise. also maybe floss

lalalalala
you probably drink alot of soda or a lot of junk food. You have to brush your teeth at least three times a say throughly and flosh everyday especially before you go to bed.

JONAS BROTHERS FAN 4 EVER!
i agree with terovr k

LOZZY_X
It's natural, they're not supposed to be REALLY white.
But if your worried try getting a toothpaste that includes whitening gems. If you go to a dentist to have your teeth whitened it costs £1000's of pounds for just 2-4 teeth!

But don't really worry, so long as you know that you look after them. Hope I helped and gd luck! x

sweetangel8703
go to ur dentist..they have things that will REALLY help u, instead of things u buy at the store

Mike
Rating
Your teeth are just really strong and thick. Use toothpaste with Whitening expressions or try some whitening strips.

Monica R
Use the listerine whitening mouthwash it really works. And then try the crest whitestrips. U should be good. If u have the money you can pay to get them bleached by a dentist too thats the best way to whitin. good luck!!

tireboy11
brush with baking soda. don't taste that great but it works.

elzie
try whitening strips. change your toothpaste. thats what i did and my teeth started to get whiter. dont worry about whitening toothpaste, sometimes that just doesnt work.

SnackJohnson
Rating
genetics OR it may be the foods you are eating (soda or junk food will do the nasty trick)

markeyhaters
Rating
brush more cause thats GROSS!!!!

Christine Q
Yellow teeth versus white teeth.......The only way you can get whiter teeth is to try bleaching your teeth.....It is what you inherited from your parents and on down the line.

It isn't what you are doing to them.........it is just the color they are.

It is the same as brown eyes verses blue eyes.

showentell
Rating
adderall or even acne medicine can have these side effects.

livn4themin
All teeth are different, and are different shades and hue's. Try swishing peroxide in your mouth at night before bed. Cheaper and easier than the white strips that don't work half the time anyway. Talk to your Dentist.

Son of Austin
You may be comparing your teeth to those of models and actresses. They have generally had cosmetic work done.

In reality, teeth come in various colors, not just neon-porcelain -white.

Your tooth enamel may be a bit thin. Don't overbrush your teeth. Brushing won't make them whiter.

Do not use ANY over-the-counter whitening products without consulting your dentist.

Keep your teeth and mouth clean with regular use of Listerine, gentle, correct toothbrushing, and, most of all get in the dental floss habit.

You might want to get some cosmetic dentistry done in the future. In the meantime, ask your parents to take you to the dentist and have a professional cleaning. You can bring up your concerns to him or her.

Beauty tip: wear a brighter, opaque lipstick in whatever color is flattering. When you smile, it will make your teeth look whiter.

And be sure to smile a lot!

Goldie
Rating
brush your teeth with whitener.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.134
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, June 11, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy