Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Can you really die from an abscess tooth?

I`m getting braces in 2 weeks.. Does it hurt alot?
what should I do to prepare myself and what should I expect
Additional Details
how long do you think im going to have them on...I only ...

Which Gum is best...?
In your opinion what is the best gum to chew...?...

What is a natural alternative to tooth paste?

How long will my braces hurt?
i am in so much pain and i havent even eaten since monday!...

If I have a dream about all my teeth falling out; what does it mean?
Will your answer change if there was blood coming from any other orifice?...

How do you skip and chew gum at the same time?

Please help..very very bad toothache?
i have had toothache since saturday so i rang the dentist yesterday,but they couldnt fit me in til today.so ive been taking painkillers,clove oil on it.nothing has even eased the pain.so i went to ...

Baby teeth is it normal at 16?
Hey all my molars and a few other teeth are still baby teeth? is this normal? I was told by the dentist that i wud have them all pulled out....but keeps telling me this..and that i shud have braces ...

Dentist! are they called doctors??
do a dentist have Dr. in from of their names
just curious because i never noticed it
Additional Details
i am aware that they are ...

What color Braces bands should I get?
I am Getting my braces on tomorrow and I was wondering If anyone had any suggestions I was kinda thinkin Blue N Pink!
Any Suggestions I will greatly appreciate! ...

Ways to get rid of bad breath (not the obvious ones)?

Is there anyone else out there petrified of the dentist??
i have to admit, i never used to look after my teeth and always refused to go to the dentist! i regret it now coz my teeth are now ******! i am in a waitin list now for a hospital to have my bad ...

I had a weird experience at a dentist office and am not sure what to do regarding this situation.?
the dental assistant was completely unprofessional, but not at all rude to me. she started slamming and banging the mouse button keys on the laptop when it wasn't doing what she wanted. Being ...

About how long will this take to get braces off if i have teeth like this:(pic.)?
here is a pic
ttp://i443.photobucket.com/albums/qq16...
Additional Details
http://i443.photobucket....

Is it bad to smoke while your wearing tooth whitener strips?

POLL: How many times per day do you brush your teeth?
I do 3-4 ...

How much time do you brush your teeth everyday?

Do you brush your teeth everyday?
common be honest. what make you skip brushing your teeth the day you didn't....

Which is worse chewing or smoking?

sarcasticquotemarks
I know that eating too much toothpaste can be fatal, but how much is too much?

Additional Details
I don't have an obsession with toothpaste, I have a perfectly normal relationship with toothpaste. I do, however, remember reading this fact a while ago and was looking for someone to confirm it.

ROYSTON B
Rating
get a life you you scum bag anyone who can call people scum who are on the dole needs putting down. go find a cucumber and do something usful with your life scumbag!

Andy C
Rating
1 tube thats all it takes

Jadems
du it really matta....why wuld u wanna eat a tube or more of it...it burns :(

tayler_lisa
Rating
Haha your being sarcastic arn't you?

finalfrontier1976
Rating
Is that true?

kitten
Rating
Why are you eating toothpaste?

thegentleone
Rating
Who told you ?
Go ahead, keep at it, till you feel it is faecal!

bj28_99
do you have really bad breath??

harry
Rating
never heard that before and i'm 61

sara t
Rating
its fatal i didnt know that

carl.oakes@btinternet.com
Rating
when you stop breathing.

latrailera2000
Dunno? I like mine on crackers with a sliced olive MMMMMM!

lolita
Rating
Why would the hell you want to eat toothepaste?? Seriously, tell you mother you have a dental problem (and them some). Look miss make out with other girls Madonna adopts akid thart probably has never seen toothepaste or a tooth brush and you are eating it. Seek help. America is going down the drain, clip coupons, save yourself some money, Aquafresh is on sale in N.J. But please do not relocate for dental reasons, this state has enough problems without an immigration of toothepaste addicts.

tyler durden™
It just makes me hungry, I'm so hungry, I'd eat the balls off a low flying duck!

Polo
Rating
You don't wanna know... touché

karlrogers2001
Rating
Has anyone ever died of toothpaste poisoning? A Colgate OD?
Give is one name! Just one!
I thought that was something parents told kids to stop them eating it.

hollywood
Rating
I,d start worrying if its over a teaspoon amount!hollywood

darla
Rating
Never heard of that either, but toothpaste isn't as good for you as suggested it is. Read this webpage of information and see for yourself. I am now using this product and my mouth is so much healthier than it was before August 5th, 2006 when I started using it. Pretty interesting..... http://www.oramd.com?kbid=2141

Annie M
Rating
Just use a pea size splurt.

Barbie Girl
Probably more than a spoonful would make you sick, wouldnt want to take a guess at 'fatal'. Think before then, your minty poo would make you stop eating it lol! Who told you it was fatal? Only Ive never heard this before! Bxx

rose_merrick
I guess it is like anything, really - if you keep eating it long after you've been sick, you will die!

steve b
Rating
ARE YOU CONTEMPLATING SUICIDE AND WANT FRESH BREATH AND CLEAN TEETH WHEN THEY FIND YOU?

stacey r
Rating
why? are you pregnant with a craving for it or something? Seriously though, your only supposed to have a pea sized amount when you brush your teeth 2-3 times a day, as it contains flouride, which isnt great for your body. some even have peroxide in if they are used for teeth whitening, so i'd swallow as little as poss.

Silkie1
I saw an article on this recently where a woman always swallowed her toothpaste with no detrimental effects. The conclusion was that it is apparently harmless (the manufacturers always tell you not to swallow; probably over cautious in these 'sue you at the drop of a hat' times), but not particularly recommended. Eating it seems bizarre, but it wouldn't surprise me to hear that there are avid practitioners of this - it's a weird world. In technical terms a lethal dose is considered to be too much.

Adze
Try 121b and then see how it goes

Chris P
Rating
You shouldn't eat toothpaste. It's the fluoride. Some people believe it's really bad for you, causes cancer and such. They put fluoride in water and toothpaste because it makes your bones really strong (including your teeth), but people who study fluoride say that you shouldn't use more than a pea-sized amount of toothpaste and that you shouldn't swallow any of it. So it's not exactly good for you.

Fu Manchu
Rating
They had this in on of them write in things in the paper the other day, the reply was that there are only tiny ammounts of the chemicals in each tube so swallowing toothpaste after brushing wont cause any harm unless you're eating tubes of the stuff...

plush
I have read on the tube that you shouldn't swallow it. So just to be safe, why don't you just rinse properly -like really really well.

Even more fatal than the toothpaste could be that when you flush the loo, the toilet spray particles apparently fly about 20 feet away. (I keep my toothbrush in my bedroom now)!

IC
You don't want to eat tootpaste, eat normal food and use the toothpaste to brush your teeth afterwards

gaz
Rating
i have hard that if you eat 4/5 tubs it would kill you hope this info helps you

Mehera
If you're having it for breakfast, dinner and tea that's too much. It's important to have a balanced diet. However, I do recommend Arm and Hammer washed down with a lovely glass of Original Listerine. Tres bien!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, February 3, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy