Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

How much time do you brush your teeth everyday?

Do you brush your teeth everyday?
common be honest. what make you skip brushing your teeth the day you didn't....

Which is worse chewing or smoking?

Wisdom Teeth?
The dentist wants to pull out my wisdom teeth. Is this a wise thing to do? What's gonna happen if I leave 'em in, anyway? Any advice?! Past experiences??? Thanks :)...

What is the most annoying part of having braces?
I have braces for 2 months now and what annoys me the most is drooling all over my pillow at night. What's annoying you?...

When you get braces do you get shots??

Chipped tooth, can anything be done by dentist?
I have a chip in my front tooth, which I did when I was younger. It makes the tooth appear wonky and I hate it
My two front teeth are longer than the rest (yes,a biy like a rabbit)
Is ...

Gums bleeding...why?
when i brush my teeth, after brushing, my gums is always bleeding, and i think it causes bad breath sometimes. is it true?
and what should i do?...

17 years old, and still has 12 milk teeth. has anyone else got this? when should they fall out?
my daughters teeth wont align until the milk teeth are out, but theyre showing no signs of wobbling or aches. she has healthy teeth, just wants straight ones!! when should the milk teeth have fell ...

Will my wisdom teeth push my teeth closer together and close my gaps?
A person told me that when my wisdom teeth grow in they'll fill in all the gaps in my teeth, so now I'm really curious. My teeth are like all straight in a line and I only have just a ...

Is lemon juice god or bad for your teeth??

What color braces should I get?

Should I ask my dentist for a gown?
My dentist says I have a lot of dental work that needs to be done that would take too much time during regular office hours. So, I've been going late as he suggested. He's been doing a good ...

How do I stop a toothache from hurting so much?

Are you supposed to brush your teeth before you go to the dentist?

Broken Tooth?
I'm back home for the holidays and a piece of my lower back tooth has broken off. It's very sharp and rubbing against my tongue, but I can't go to the dentist until Wednesday when I ...

I keep having dreams of lossing my tooth. it happne 3-4 times a month. why is that? any specific reason?
is it due to stess? or any other reason. kikindly assist.
Additional Details
im 25. male. not a kid anymore obviously. an 'nope�...

How many toothbrushes do you have ?

Is 15 a little old to be getting braces?
Ok so i'm 15 years old and finishing my freshman year of high school. Most of my friends are getting their braces off now, but im just now getting mine on this summer. I feel kind of stupid not ...

My teeth is gone yellow HELP!!!!!!1?
my teeth is gone yellow i dont smoke what wll i do to get them white ...

Nelly
How do you skip and chew gum at the same time?

.:the next cullen:.
Rating
what?? i'm sorry i don't understand question very thoroughly. but if you mean chew gum in class, then i have you answer. you need to not chew very fruity or minty gums in class because the teacher will smell it. when they look over at you, stick the gum to the side of your cheek or roof of your mouth and SMILE! no more suspicions baby!

divaangelnikky10
Rating
concentrate on skipping and chewing at the same time its easy but sometimes dangerous to do take it from someone who knows

:: HunnieBun ::
Rating
thats easy, just like if you were walking and chewing gum, your not thinking about it, don't think about it and just do it, like it comes natural

c_bunny89
chew in beat to ur skipping!

skellatone
Rating
close your eyes and just do it

Tiffany
first you chew a piece of gum and then skip...lol

angelbuff_01
Rating
I just do it. Dont think about it, if you think about it and focus on it then u wont be able to accomplish this.

gmf
Rating
First of all you need to buy some gum. Practice chewing it! Get some gum that holds it's flavor for a long time. Find a very secluded private area. Preferably a beach. Put a big wad of gum in your mouth and start skipping! While you are doing this think about something else! DO NOT think about what you are doing! When you are done skipping take the gum out of your mouth and put it on a big rock on the beach. Now if ya learned how to skip and chew gum and the same time you can go get someone and take them to the beach and show them your tracks and your gum to prove it! If you didn't learn how to skip and chew gum then take someone to the beach and show them the weird footprints in the beach sand. Must be an alien or something. Then let the seagulls have the spent gum. Good Luck!

redpantyluver
Rating
Very carefully.

ajet05
make the acts synchronize(i.e skip then chew or vice versa or at the same time)

Megan♥
Rating
The same way you walk and chew gum, but don't focus on chewing your gum too much...skipping is harder.

some call me CUTE
just do it.
nike.

Katie Flynn
By chewing gum, and then skipping i guess.

narutofan4ever
simple. star skipping. After about 1 minute of skipping, pop a stick of gum into your mouth and keep skipping. then chew the gum. just don't focus on it so much.

Fred W
Rating
Ohhh, that's not safe. Tried it once, never again. Not a pretty scene.

♥♥♥
Rating
skipandchew

flowerpet56
I can't

Freedom
Rating
Just go jump, chew, jump, chew, jump, chew, and there you go.

Theendisnearbutiwannadie
IDK cause i can't.

Eva
for every beat that your foot goes down you move your jaw.

DIZZYGAMER
chew before u hop/skip

Seg
Rating
Why do you ask?

Darcyyy.
Rating
you skip and chew. duh!

bre
not fouscusing on it so hard lol

yesi239
no its
too hard!!!
will you show me?

disney_fan84
you can skip and chew gum everyone can do it just skip while chewing the gum

Babs
why do people think its so hard to do that? just skip, then start chewing!(easiest in that order)

Nemesis
Rating
It is scientifically impossible

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.074
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy