Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Why don't people in the U.K take care of their teeth like in the United States?
Or maybe its just a stupid stereotype......

Why should we brush teeth in the morning?
i understand that we should brush teeth everytime after we eat, so the food won't be left on the teeth, but why do we have to do it in the morning? we don't eat at ...

I am terrified of the dentist and need my wisdom teeth pulled. How bad does it really hurt?

Given the choice, what would you do?
my dentist has offered me two options, get my tooth out, or get root canal treatment. Its a back molar and I don't know whether to just go for it and get it pulled out or give the root canal ...

Bracesss..?
ok im gettinf braces in feb. nd i wanted to know the process..not in like 5 paragraphs...just a brief process of it. and how does it make your eatin habits different? when can you chew gum? how do i ...

How do you get rid of bad breathe?
I would like to know how to get rid of bad breathe because someone that I really care about suffers from it....

Do wisdom teeth coming in means you're getting smarter?

What is it like having your wisdom teeth removed?
I've been having problems with my wisdom teeth for some time and over the weekend I have developed a bad infection along with a very swollen face. I'm going to ask my dentist if I can have ...

OO my God, I need some real answers please?
I have to have a tooth pulled and i dont know what is to be done. al i know is that i am terrified!!! i know that i have to get a needle in my mouth, can someone please explain what is to be done and ...

Help! I'm getting my wisdom teeth removed?
Alright so I know that the pain after getting your wisdom teeth removed is "different for everybody", but I have this theory that mine won't be very bad simply because all of my wisdom ...

My gums have been bleeding when i brush my teeth, this has been happening for about 2 weeks, what do i do?
Its only when i brush my teeth, i'm 13 and i have braces, please help!!!!!!!!...

Hello is there any sort of calpol or some thing like that what can help me with tooth ache?
any thing but tablets i car'nt take tablets every time i put it on my tongue i'm nearly sick so i just take it ...

Do braces hurt when they put them on u?

How many times do you brush your teeth in one day? ♥?

Could i use ?
cillit bang to whiten my teeth ? afterall theyre enamel and so is my bath
Additional Details
sun m - im from the uk , its a product ...

Breath problems!?
i have bad breath and need help getting rid of it. i brush my teeth every morning floss and and listerine and at night i use act. i brush my toung and also go to the dentist every 6 months to get my ...

Who uses mouthwash as part of their oral hygiene?
I don't really use it, but I floss and brush 2x daily, but which one is better, Listerine or Crest Pro-Health Rinse?...

What can I eat and cant eat when I have braces?
I just recently got braces yesterday. My teeth are very sore ! Is there anything i can eat without damaging my braces? And what should I avoid?? Because right now its like a have a hug strip of metal ...

What is the best treament for a seven month old baby that is teething really bad and cant sleep?

How often should i brush my teeth,currently i`m doing it once a week, is that sufficient?

pkt3ckg1rl0
Do you use artificial sweetners?
I'm curious as to how many people use them.

http://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/aspartame.html
http://www.truthaboutsplenda.com/
Additional Details
I don't use ANY, by the way. They are bad for your health and have been reported to cause eplipsey (aspartame), cancer, and are also not natural. I'm very much against them; I'm just curious as to how many people use them.
I find it hard to believe that it's better for diabetics. While it may not cause you to have a diabetic shock, I'm sure it does damage to the rest of you.

♥KaylaDancer♥
Rating
no

Fleur de Lis
I use Splenda

Answering Machine
all natural baby!!

tami!
i use it some times it depends who im cooking for

ĵōē¥ → đ
real sugar ftw

nas88caror 300
nope

The Key Master
no, i don't eat that much sugar, but when i do i like the real thing.

TIMOTHY D L
Rating
I buy diet soda because regular soda uses too much sugar, but I don't buy a lot of soda. Other than that I use real sugar.

CM C
Yes and no. Sometimes I may use it accidentally when having meals outside my own house. Hey, those guys who prepare our meal out there don't put the ingredients of their course in their menu. How could I know they don't use any of the artificial sweeteners? We can control what we have at home but it's maybe only coz manufacturers who produce millions of type of foods out there may not listed the actual ingredients they used in their products. Who can check all this products are free from artificial sweeteners & other harmful stuffs?

I AM KENNY
i eat splenda right out of the box. ask my friend. she saw me do it too!

sandy62_37
Rating
I don't like the taste

emmalue
Almost any processed product we use can cause cancer if taken in extreme quantities. Refined sugar has its own dangers.

Sugar substitutes, used in moderation, are probably healthier for people who need to limit their sugar intake.

There are alarmists speading unsubstantiated studies about all kinds of products. Many of the so-called research is not backed up by science or reliable data.

What makes sense is to avoid over-refined and over-processed foods and make reasonable food choices, rather than fan the flames of "it will cause cancer" hysteria.

Engonos
Rating
no.

korean_girl101
no

wildstar_2
Rating
I use them.

oceanlady580
i use splenda i have to im diabetic it taste like powdered sugar

green day fan
**** no. sugar is the only way to go.

Bowllynn
Rating
Yes, I use the blue ones.

alberto
Yes but they are not good

ToddMc
I do! everyday

flowerspirit2000
SOMETIMES....IF I WANT SOMETHING EXTRA SWEET AND DONT WANT TO USE ALOT OF SUGAR

Rhonda
Rating
Yes, more than I should. Water is really better, tho'.

Timothy
Rating
nope

LaLaLa! I'm not listening!
I use Equal. I have to use sweeteners because I'm diabetic.

The Big Cheese
No. Why would you? It's not like people use loads of sugar anyways.

PikC
no ........ haven't had the need to so far

ihasissues08
my mom does because she has diabetes but not sweet and low cuz he causes cancer

Serena T
I use them when I can't find sugar at 7-11. : P

Cali
They work for somethings but not all. You have to be careful of what u use it on it tends to burn fast.

LaLa
Rating
you may as well use the real thing calories vs. cancers

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, June 11, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy