Hard to breathe when walking stairs?

i m quite sporty and fit so its got nth to do with like if i m fat of not altho sometimes when i do long distances i run out of breath and like i can't breathe well i can but like REALLY har...

i m quite sporty and fit so its got nth to do with like if i m fat of not
altho sometimes when i do long distances i run out of breath and like i can't breathe well i can but like REALLY hard like i make all these sounds and feels like i m dying
also like whenever i walk like 3 floors of stairs jst like normally with out running or anything i run out of breathe my heart races like crazy and i find it hard to breathe so i ahve to stop for while then keep going

anyone know whats wrong ? do i have somekinda breathing problem, cos i dont't think i have asthma or anything?? any idea?

ttipod
Rating
Asama or the altitude its hard to breath at high altitude i know because I live a mile high

CrisSa♥
yes you are physically fit if that's so, but how about in the internal? are you also fit internally? you do exercise regularly. if you were doing that everyday, i think you just have weak lungs or what... try to visit your doctor ASAP, try to have check-up at desired time. so as I am =)

Torri P
Rating
being fat isn't a reason that someone is "unfit" there are many other reason. I know some very large people that could out run or out arobicize any of us. Think of other reasons....do you drink alot of soda?? carbonation can cause these symptoms.....do you smoke?? that also could be a cause. Think of your life style...if there are any "bad" habits or "bad" eating habits, try changing those...if that doesn't seem to be the issue with you, then check with a doctor. They can check you for a lot of different things!

greylady
Pamela is right. I've made that mistake a few time times when I shouldn't have. Go see a doctor. It could save your life.

Diana J
Yes, I agree with some of the answers here that you need to go to the doctor and get a stress test done, This condition can not be cured on Yahoo. Your breathing and heart are connected it could be one or the other, or both. but only a doctor can help you, go now. good luck

Pamela V
Rating
The best thing you can do for yourself is not to let one of us diagnose you! Go to your Dr. if you need breathing medications or inhalers your Dr. will prescribe them for you.