Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Optical
Health Discussion Forum

How long can you keep your eyes open without blinking?

What kind of foods can i eat for better eye site?

Do i have pink eye what does it look like?
my eyes r all red they burn and r itchy and they keep getting goopie and i feel like crying they hurt so bad ps i am 14...

Is laser eye surgery dangerous?
I want to get laser eye surgery in 2 years when I'm 21, but some people have told me that it's a risky surgery. What are the odds of something going wrong?...

What's your eye color?

My sister says she can't take off her contacts. could it really stick to the eye that u can't take it off?
what should she do if she can't take them off? go see the doctor?...

Contacts lenses, do you ever get use to them?

Am i a FREAK??
Is it normal or am i a freak?!?
my eyeballs have a slight hint of blue they're not fully white, what does this mean?...

Will i need glasses when i am older?
i am 13 and i have worn glasses since i was about 4, my eyes have improved so much that i can see perfectly without them(but my eyes get tired easily without glasses). When i'm an adult will i ...

Eye colours?
Two questions really. I have two different colours in my eyes, orange and green. is that normal? also, if a white person has brown eyes, does that mean they may have black decendants?
A...

What is with these flashing lights in the corner of my eye?
ok so today I've been having these moments where light would just flash in my eye, and the second time it happened I got a slight head ache.
Last year I had something similar but it ...

Colored contacts....?
im getting fresh look colored contacts, i have blue/green eyes, some days they look blue and others green, but mainly blue.... what color should i get that would stand out and look right.... i have ...

Should i wear my glasses when going out ?
I'm short sighted and i have been wearing glasses for a few years. I only use them for seeing the board at school. Sometimes when I got out to shopping centres, parks etc, people and things that ...

What color eyes will my baby have? My eyes are light brown, my bf's are blue/green.?

What causes deteriation of vision?
and how may i prevent it.
thx....

Can 3 year boy use contact lenses??
he has minus 9 number to both the eyes...bacause his eye ball is big in size.......

Is it better to rinse your eyes with warm or cold water?
Say you got shampoo in your eyes, or you're nervous that you might have, so you rinse your eyes out at the end of your shower. Is warm or cold water better? Or does it not make a difference.

Sleeping in contact's ?!?
okay well , im staying the night at my friend kendra's house tonight and i forgot all the things for my contact's .
so what can happen if i sleep in them or what can i do ?

Is it true that to produce a blue eyed baby both parents have to have blue eyes?
i am blue eyed like my dad but my mum and sister are green? it has been playing on my mind for a while now.
Additional Details
peter o - lol bless ...

Do you frequently lose your glasses when you take them off?
It drives me nuts especially at night and I can't see to find them. Is there any solution apart from wearing them on a chain?
Additional Details
Sian - I'm not that bright....

jack j
Why does my right eye look slightly smaller than the other??

Tums4
beauty is all about symmetry. therefore, because you have one eye that is slightly smaller than the other, it means you're not beautiful.

(most people don't have eyes that are perfectly the same size...no worries)

Steph.
i wouldnt know.
but my eyes are like that too.
i think everyones is like that somewhat.

click link below && sign up!!
http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=__bluusagirl__

Austin
Rating
My eye is slightly smaller than my left eye too. Don't feel to bad. I think it is commen to most people. It is not a birth defect.

iluvhandsom.
Rating
tht is very odd sounds like ur deformed sorry bud!

ME
Mostly everyone is a bit smaller on one side than the other side. I don't know why though. Check it out, get a measuring tape and measure your thigh, wrist, and upper arm.

LuvRgrl04
Rating
lol. a physical deformity?

max
because you other eye is slightly bigger than your right eye

mike_hold
Rating
Because it is.

BIG BOY ROCKET SCIENTIST
its slightly smaller

Lisa
nobody is perfect

BabyAngel
its probrably a genetic disorder

Teslajuliet
Rating
Because it probably is.

dark shadow
nobody is perfect and is probably a lazy i no prob

BEEEEEEE
Rating
Because your eyes are different sizes and actually continue to grow into your mid twenties.

Lanna B
Rating
that's just the way it is. no one had eveyrthing the same. Pretty much impossible.

XoSexierDenYewXo
nobody's perfectly symmetrical...there's nothing wrong with having a slightly bigger/smaller eye

Scorpius59
we're not all perfect. at least you can see with it ! Some people are born with little differences. From what I understand, if you put a mirror facing half your face, you don't look like the same person, even if you switch sides...try it !(put the edge of mirror on your nose)

LovelyLadi96
Almost 1 of everybodys eyes are slighter smaller then the others but, if it's really really noticable like everytime someone looks at you then you have a problem!

blueangel6178
Rating
Is it that the eyelid droops and appears smaller or is it that the other eye bulges causing it to look bigger? Make an appointment with an ophthalmologist.

danv
Rating
no two havles of the body are exactly the same... eg one hand/ foot/ arm/ leg might be large than the other.... slightly.
in the same way, the two halves of your face are different sizes. one ear might be a different shape or size, one side of your mouth/lip shape might be different, one nostril larger than the other..... so therefore it is normal to have an eye that is slightly smaller than the other.....
i know mine is...

justwonderingwhatever
Rating
Either you are looking at it too long or they are actually different sizes..which isn't uncommon

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy