Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Optical
Health Discussion Forum

Is it true that to produce a blue eyed baby both parents have to have blue eyes?
i am blue eyed like my dad but my mum and sister are green? it has been playing on my mind for a while now.
Additional Details
peter o - lol bless ...

Do you frequently lose your glasses when you take them off?
It drives me nuts especially at night and I can't see to find them. Is there any solution apart from wearing them on a chain?
Additional Details
Sian - I'm not that bright....

Do you wear eye glasses, would you allow a doctor to take a knife to your eyes, Laysic surgery?
I need glasses, but I don't think I would take a risk of someone taking a knife to my eyes....

Is it true that if you keep your eyes open when you sneeze?
your eyeballs will pop out of your head?...

Are my eyes crossed...or do I have a lazy eye? Lol....pic included. ?
When I was a baby I had crossed eyes. I'm pretty sure I grew out of it, but how would I know? Please let me know if it looks like my eyes are doin' something funky. Thanks. Lol.

What does it mean if I see floaters at the relatively young age of 22?
Its not very common, but usually when I get done doing something like playing sports and getting out of breath I see little black floaters. It also happens when I'm not playing sports if I'...

Color contacts?
ok im getting contacts but i dont know which color to get! any ideas?
this is me
http://s197.photobucket....

Eye Question?
If you can't see from far away does that mean you are 'Near-Sighted' or 'Far-Sighted' I get so confused with that!...

My eye wont stop Twitching?
My right eye has been twitching all day today! I cannot take it anymore....what can I do??...

Can you take a eye out and put in someone elses eye.?
can they do a opertion on your eye and put in someone eles eye....

Is there a difference between prescription & non prescription reading glasses?
for instance can cheap reading glasses harm ...

Can I wear contacts?
I'm getting an eye exam tomorrow at WalMart. I already KNOW my vision is 20/40 or 20/50, so my mom will probably make me get glasses. I don't see anything "blurry," per se, I just ...

I am having trouble reading small print. Should I go and see an optimist? ?

Just recently I've been having a very "Twitchy" left eye - should I be worried?
I think it is the nerve in corner of my eye and I know it probably doesn't look like much but from where I am I feel as though I'm involuntary winking at people!!

Is it stress ...

Have you ever had your eyes tested?
i did today, new glasses ordered....

The screw on my eyeglasses came out...(ultra tiny screw) anyone know of a tool small enough to screw it in?

I want contacts, but my eyes just wont let me get near my eye, is there anything I can do that will make them.

Can you wear contacts if you don't need them?
Can you wear contacts with perfect vision to change your eye color, or are there side effects to it?
Additional Details
1) I haven't bought them yet, so how can I take them out :)<...

Daughter has got conjuctivitous, eyes are really puffy & dark, should i stop using eye drops & consult doctor?
My daughter is 2 years old
She has had conjuctivitous before but it is really bad this time
her eyes are really puffy and it looks like she has got two black eyes
Will the eye drops ...

Which colored contacts should i get?
i want to get colored contacts
im asian, i wear a lot of eyeliner
i have really really dark brown hair,
almost black

i have really dark brown eyes
and i want colored ...

3 is my lucky number
Am i a FREAK??
Is it normal or am i a freak?!?
my eyeballs have a slight hint of blue they're not fully white, what does this mean?

reaperohio
Rating
Everyone stare at the freak. Shout and point, if you wish.

Kez
Rating
your most liky systofretic my mum is the same its really common dont worry the only diff is youll probs be blind later in life or it will be very hard to see there is surgery (private only)but its over 10,000 pound unless you get insurance

my advice get insurance then declare Sysofretical dysorder

OMG rainbows!
u know what that is so cool i would love for my eyes to have that blue is the best NO ur not a freak be glad there no yellow like people who smoke

Chahooo
yes

wanda k
that is so cooooool......! u should be glad to be differerent.

ILoveMySon!
Having a blue sclera (white part of eye) is due to increased scleral transparency which allows choroidal pigment to be seen. (the choroid is directly underneath the sclera). It normally occurs in newborns, and abnormally in osteogenesis imperfecta, or following scleritis in rheumatoid arthritis, in which case the sclera could be so thin it could rupture (scleromalacia perforans).
Honestly hun having your sclera (white part of eye) appear to be tinted blue could have many underlying causes some not harmful and some serious...but way too many to even name. I think its best that you see a doctor about this to rule out any possible issues :)
Good luck :)

Momo Wilder
Rating
U HAVE HAZEL EYES THEY MAY OR MAY NOT LIKE CHANGE COLORS WHEN YOU WEAR LIKE A RED OUT FIT THEY MIGHT TURN RED IF YOU WEAR BLUE THEY MIGHT TURN BLUE OR YOU MIGHT BE GOING BLIND

Bosco
Yes you are a freak. You should be on another planet or something.

Doc B
Rating
There are several different conditions that can cause blue sclerae (the white of the eye). Only and examination by your doctor can be more precise.

See the possible disorders listed in the link below.

pat e
It is not unusual and you are not a freak you are probably a lovely person

capa-de-monty
Rating
i have seen that before its better than brown tho

Lina
Rating
dont worry- of course you arnt a freak!

wambo
FREEEEEEEEEEEAK!!!!!!!!!

ladyni
Rating
mine are the same .. we are not freaks we are unique people xx

ytuty t
Rating
hey look at david bowie he's not a freak

paddymayblue
See Your GP if your worried

♥~*Rachel*~♥
Rating
i dont think u have to worry

cavetroy
Rating
Not freaky just cool.

chav69
your a handsom dude ;-}

The best is yet 2 come.........
Rating
you'd be better asking an optician or doctor than asking here go on go make an appointment now

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy