Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Optical
Health Discussion Forum

Is it okay to wear contacts if you have allergies ?
okay, so I have really dark brown eyes, the closest shade to black most likely. And I would like to get colored contacts to brighthen them up a little. However, I have allergies generally to pollen ...

How long can you keep your eyes open without blinking?

What kind of foods can i eat for better eye site?

Do i have pink eye what does it look like?
my eyes r all red they burn and r itchy and they keep getting goopie and i feel like crying they hurt so bad ps i am 14...

Is laser eye surgery dangerous?
I want to get laser eye surgery in 2 years when I'm 21, but some people have told me that it's a risky surgery. What are the odds of something going wrong?...

What's your eye color?

My sister says she can't take off her contacts. could it really stick to the eye that u can't take it off?
what should she do if she can't take them off? go see the doctor?...

Contacts lenses, do you ever get use to them?

Am i a FREAK??
Is it normal or am i a freak?!?
my eyeballs have a slight hint of blue they're not fully white, what does this mean?...

Will i need glasses when i am older?
i am 13 and i have worn glasses since i was about 4, my eyes have improved so much that i can see perfectly without them(but my eyes get tired easily without glasses). When i'm an adult will i ...

Eye colours?
Two questions really. I have two different colours in my eyes, orange and green. is that normal? also, if a white person has brown eyes, does that mean they may have black decendants?
A...

What is with these flashing lights in the corner of my eye?
ok so today I've been having these moments where light would just flash in my eye, and the second time it happened I got a slight head ache.
Last year I had something similar but it ...

Colored contacts....?
im getting fresh look colored contacts, i have blue/green eyes, some days they look blue and others green, but mainly blue.... what color should i get that would stand out and look right.... i have ...

Should i wear my glasses when going out ?
I'm short sighted and i have been wearing glasses for a few years. I only use them for seeing the board at school. Sometimes when I got out to shopping centres, parks etc, people and things that ...

What color eyes will my baby have? My eyes are light brown, my bf's are blue/green.?

What causes deteriation of vision?
and how may i prevent it.
thx....

Can 3 year boy use contact lenses??
he has minus 9 number to both the eyes...bacause his eye ball is big in size.......

Is it better to rinse your eyes with warm or cold water?
Say you got shampoo in your eyes, or you're nervous that you might have, so you rinse your eyes out at the end of your shower. Is warm or cold water better? Or does it not make a difference.

Sleeping in contact's ?!?
okay well , im staying the night at my friend kendra's house tonight and i forgot all the things for my contact's .
so what can happen if i sleep in them or what can i do ?

Is it true that to produce a blue eyed baby both parents have to have blue eyes?
i am blue eyed like my dad but my mum and sister are green? it has been playing on my mind for a while now.
Additional Details
peter o - lol bless ...

Sandi
Why does my eye sometimes have a twitch?

batgirl2good
That could be a symprom of allergies. It also happens when you get really tired.

I went to the opthamologist for this same problem. That is what he told me.

Get some Baby Shampoo and dilute it with water on a washcloth. Wash your eyelid with it.

Eye drops also help.

GET SLEEP!

FotoFlame
don't worry, it's just a trapped nerve. everyone gets it.

give me points!!

Lori L O^O
Usually eye twitching means that you have too much stress and not enough rest! You really need to eat well, take some vitamins, get some good excercise, and sleep 8 or so hours a night for a few nights for the best way to get rid of an eye twitch. Really , slow down and take care of yourself!

Jp
When your eye twitches it means that your eylid muscles are contracting.
Other reasons for eye twitching are the cause of stress or being tired.

And from what i read on vision.about.com it says that some reasons for this is the amount of coffe or caffine one drinks.

But in my personl opinion, i use science to explain. I think the main reseon for this; is truly your eyelid muscles contracting.

Steven Colbert
i get this to. I hate it cause it wont stop when i want it to. i cant wait to see the answers

cupcake12984
if ur tired it just happens & if u get a piece of dust or air blows in 2 ur eye fast that could cause it

Rebecca
That happens to me but it doesnt really affect me. it happens once in a while and only lasts like 30 seconds. It seems like I can feel it but no one can see my eye twitching. it's pretty strange.

mrcricket1932
You apparently have an irritation of the nerve, which supplies that part of the face.

xoveronicaxo
Rating
because u are tired

Wanderer
MUSCLE SPASM!!!

Dreed12
Mine does that too, I'd, I can never stop my leg from moving... They may be related

honeypie
Rating
I think its not your eye that is twitching its the eyelid....this is due to tiredness or stress....rest up & all will be OK....OK???

Oreo Schmoreo
Rating
tired and/or stressed.

wordykat
tiredness & sometimes its a form of migrain

RED SONIA
Rating
Freom being stressed or tired I hate when it happens to me too

Cynthia H
This is what I have read....it can be caused by fatigue & a few other things....here is an article...

http://www.eyecaresource.com/conditions/eye-twitching/causes.html

hollister_chick
Rating
when your tired

Krissy
just reactions ...mine does that too sometimes not big deal! Thats normal* Hope i helped!

ernesst04
Don't tell me, but is it your left upper lid that twitches?
If it's the left upper lid it may be because there is a place somewhere where two nerves come near to each other and the nerve inpulse gets from one nerve to the other and as a result the eye twitches for a while and then again later. When the impulse goes to the other nerve, it sets up a mechanism for stopping the impulse.

casw1
Rating
Tourette's

Sunflower25
This is caused by a nerve spasm and normally only last a few second to a few minutes.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy