Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Optical
Health Discussion Forum

My dad has been having really bad eye redness in both eyes and they are both very puffy?
he hasnt been to the doctors yet, what could this be?...

What am I seeing?
When I blink, alot of the time I will se black dots and sometimes I see these like, see-through wormlike things, They look like worms and some are ssquiggly and have light lines in them. What in the ...

What color are my eyes? i'm so confused.?
http://i30.photobucket.c
on the right :]

http://i30.photobucket.c

Why does my eye sometimes have a twitch?

Why does my right eye look slightly smaller than the other??

I've got a bubble under my eye, what the heck is it?!?
It's like a little sac just sitting there on the skin directly under my left eye. Does anybody know what it could be? I always rub my eyes so maybe that has something to do with it....

My 15 year ol daughter has been told she needs glasses to wear full time. Any tips to help her with this?

I just got glasses. What will others think?
I just got them, and i don't mind them. I think they are pretty cute but I'm just afraid of what my friends and family will say. Will they be shocked because even though ive had trouble ...

I noticed that my husband has the white part of his eyes, like dirty yellowish, Is that a bad sign?

Is my eye color rare?
my eyes are a blue ish color. with green more towards the middle, and specks of brown with the green. but blue is more than any other color.
alot of people say i have beautiful eyes, but i like ...

Does anyone feel better when they have there glasses on?
I do....

It hurts if i blink when i have my contacts on...Whats wrong?
Its only my left eye. It feels as if there is something (inside) the eye lids. Its only when i have my contact on my left eye. my right is perfectly fine. Ive had contacts for about 3 weeks now. It ...

Do I need glasses?
I am 13 and I sometimes have trouble seaing the board, I also have headaches on and off. I sqint alot and rub my eys all the time. I also move my head close to stuff a lott....

Is it true that some people's eye colour changes when they are experiencing strong emotions?

Is it okay to wear contacts if you have allergies ?
okay, so I have really dark brown eyes, the closest shade to black most likely. And I would like to get colored contacts to brighthen them up a little. However, I have allergies generally to pollen ...

How long can you keep your eyes open without blinking?

What kind of foods can i eat for better eye site?

Do i have pink eye what does it look like?
my eyes r all red they burn and r itchy and they keep getting goopie and i feel like crying they hurt so bad ps i am 14...

Is laser eye surgery dangerous?
I want to get laser eye surgery in 2 years when I'm 21, but some people have told me that it's a risky surgery. What are the odds of something going wrong?...

What's your eye color?

Johnathan Pritchard
I can't stop blinking my eyes.?
lately, for the past two days, i have been blinking soooo much. Like twice every second. Literally. It feels my eyes are cold, and there is constant blowing. Like its the feeling when you stick your head out of the window in the car. It might just be the cold. Because here in Wisconsin, it's like almost 0 degrees.

I've been using some OTC eye drops, that don't help at all. I found in my parents medicine cabinet some type of eye drops. I don't know if they are eyedrops though. THey seem strong. They are called Neomycin and Polymyxin B Sulfates and Gramicidin Opthalmic Solution USP. I'm afraid to take it cuz i don't nkow what it is. I need some relief is all.

leezaaa
Rating
Neomycin and Polymyxin B Sulfates and Gramicidin Opthalmic Solution USP are all used in combination to kill bacteria in bacterial eye infections, aka they are an antibiotic. Don't use them unless a doctor perscribed you do so. If you don't live near a doctor, go to a drug store and ask the pharmacist to help you.

There's a visine for that :)

regular guy
if you have used over the counter remedies and you still have the problem, you have to go to the next level which is to see a medical doctor.

I <3 Me
its all in your headstop thinking about it

Tabatha M
Don not use them , and go to the store and try a severe dry eye drops. they should help!

CCYH
Rating
hapened to me it will go away

I æ„› Yaoi
Rating
You need to rest your eyes.

HereIAm
Rating
The medications are most likely something that has been prescribed for conjuctivitis(pink eye), or another eye infection. Are your eyes red, irritated, burning, producing mucous? If so~that's an infection. The drops might help, but you really should see your Dr. for your own proper prescription. If they are just dry, try some gel-based drops(over the counter). See your Dr. if it keeps up. Also, if you have no other symptoms, it could be a 'tick'. My son had this at age 5 for a brief period. It was a side effect from the Adderall he was on for his ADHD. The Dr. changed the medicine and the blinking stopped. Good luck.

arriyana m
u got to

city girl
Rating
go to the doctors

Spencer
don't think about it

Hannah
Your eyes are probably really dry because of the cold there isn't much moisture in the air
it's kinda like dry skin, only with your eyes... go to a local drug store and get some visine or clear eyes
or if it's too extreme, invest in a humidifier
anything with saline (usually eye drops) works too

i wouldn't suggest putting anything in your eyes unless you know what it is.... if you're going to try that stuff in your cabinet, make sure you have the # for poison control ready

pub
Rating
I suggest you go to the hospital. It might help.

{♥WoW!}
Rating
well if you think its very serious then go to the E.R!!! but if not make an appointment at the eye doctor!

trust me cuz i know these things
Rating
thats happened to me before. i never did figure out what it is. but i finally figured this out, and after a couple times it completely went away.

rub your hands together really fast. (or better yet hold them a couple inches above the stove to get them ever warmer.)

anyways then take you warm hands and lightly but firmly press on your closed eyes and hold for about 60 seconds. do this really often. also try staying off the computer and away from the tv for 2-3 days. it doesnt seem like it makes a difference but it does.

candy
it might be the drops then again it could be in your mind. so try not to think about it. if you do it will probably get worse.

TwinkaTee
Rating
Sounds like you have a case of dry eyes. Regular Visine drops aren't going to help. You need something like Systane or Refresh. These will be in the same area as Visine, but these are specifically for dry eyes.

toastette
go to the doctor and stop messing in your parents medicine cabinet. and, if you are taking any kind of medication, or street drugs, stop. sounds like you are being photosensitive.

legend
i also had problem from stop blinking my eyes, if u really want to stop it then u just stop thinking about it and close ur eyes for few minutes and relax,

kittylover61891
Rating
definately go to the doctors. you would hate to let it get bad enough to where the damage (if any is being done) is not fixable.

better to be safe than sorry

whirliekurlie
Get checked by your general doctor. Do NOT use the eye drops. Your eyes are way too important to mess around with them.

catlover
my eyes get that way sometimes cuz of allergies. then again it could be like an ocd thing. either way dont take the drops u found, and if it keeps bothering u go to the doctors

omega
Rating
I kind of had the same problem because i was constatnly blinking for no reason. I don't know if it was because i was nervous about something or what, but it eventually went away. I would also call your docter if it continues to do that for the next 3-5days.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy