Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Optical
Health Discussion Forum

What color are your eyes?

At what age did you first need glasses?
Do you like wearing them or do you hate it?
I've needed them for long-sightedness since I was 15, which is 5 years. I don't mind them as mine are really comfy so I forget I've got ...

What eye color do you guys prefer?
Anyone can answer.
Blue-green?
Brow?
Yellow-Green?
Hazel?
Additional Details
mine are blue...with like felcks of yellow and green.what color would you call that?...

Can putting lemon into my eye change color?
well can it.
good answers ...

What is this annoying thing i'm seeing?
Just a couple months, I noticed that sometimes i can see lil thing floating around in my vision. It's very tiny looks like lint but it's not. I'm on the computer a lot so I don't ...

Should I wear my contacts on a airplane??
The flight is 2 hours and 30 min. I know airplanes are dry. I will be flying Jet Blue so does the type of airplane effect the dryness of the air????...

I can't stop blinking my eyes.?
lately, for the past two days, i have been blinking soooo much. Like twice every second. Literally. It feels my eyes are cold, and there is constant blowing. Like its the feeling when you stick your ...

What's This Thing In My Eye?
I get this on and off, just these clear little gelly like things that float through my eye. They don't hurt or anything, I just can't see through them. They move too, I can get them out ...

Favourite Eye Colour?
Whats ur fave eye colour my eyes are a dark hazel green & i luv Bright blue eyes

So whats ur fave eye colour?...

Why is there more than one type of colour for eyes?

I see streaks of white light in my left eye?
kk wel this is like the 6 time happening in 1 year. i was at school (im 13) and all of the sudden i see little white moving lights in my left eye (its like a sawrm of insects) but it goes away in ...

Can i get lasik eye surgery if im 12 about 2 b 13?
i will b 13 on september 5th....

Glasses vs contacts?
I have astigmatism and slight nearsightdness. I have both glasses and contacts, but was wondering why I see better through my glasses. With my contacts, it sometimes is blurry especially up close, ...

Do you wear glasses?

Glasses or contacs?
which is more expensive: prescription glasses or ...

Putting contacts in my eyes?
just tried contacts and the opticians was quite impatient making comments about how i was the third person in his 10yr career who couldn't do it straightaway, obviously this made me feel worse,i ...

I want galsses but my eyes are fine. What should I get perscuption for?
My eyes are fine, I just look good in glasses. I want to were them. I need to know what to ask for. Like the linse. I want ones that dont really make a diferance.

sorry for the mis ...

My dad has been having really bad eye redness in both eyes and they are both very puffy?
he hasnt been to the doctors yet, what could this be?...

What am I seeing?
When I blink, alot of the time I will se black dots and sometimes I see these like, see-through wormlike things, They look like worms and some are ssquiggly and have light lines in them. What in the ...

What color are my eyes? i'm so confused.?
http://i30.photobucket.c
on the right :]

http://i30.photobucket.c

Drew
Can You Tell A When Someone Is Wearing Colored Contacts?
Besides looking at what race they are(Asian,black,etc), is it possible to tell if someone is wearing colored contacts?

For example if a black person were to wear blue contacts it would probably be obvious because black people usually don't get blue eyes. However, if an Asian person wore hazel contacts could you tell without asking them if their eye color is really hazel or if they're just contacts.

xboxweerdo11
Rating
i don't think so :)

Why Not!
Rating
I don't look into the eyes of guys and if its a hot chick I'm not looking at their eyes much...........

Kev
Rating
I don't think it has anything to do with race. Those colored contact are a bit extreme in their color, designed to be noticeable and draw attention to the eyes, so it's really about a blue that's so vibrant, it looks somewhat unreal on the person. Not bad, just clearly not within in the range of what we've come to appreciate in the range of "acceptable" and "normal."

sharrona
Usually I can.

Erick
Yeah,if you look closely and if that person has his/her eyes where ther's light. you can tell right away that they're contacts.

~Skylar Hailey~
imnot relaly sure.. i guess ud ont know.unless there pink or red lol.

kiratess
If you are close enough, you can see the color of contacts around the color part of the eye in the white of the eye.

Kristy T.
Yes, because your pupil size changes, but the ones on the colored contact don't. So if it's really sunny out, you can see a ring of your original color around your pupil. I don't think you can see well out of them if it's shadier and your pupils get larger.

Lilly M
Rating
if u jab 'm in the eye n find out.jj.dont really do that

vandamme's girl
Rating
yes their eyes look puffy

Darlin
Rating
Yes you can especially because the colour of the contacts are really rich. Paris Hilton has great contacts and no one can tell her peeps are really brown.

Stephen h
no its really hard

Shelly
well.. when I had mine.. rofl they drifted off to the side.. so it looked like my right eye was looking up to the right and my left eye looked like it was looking up to the left.. rofl but idk maybe mine were too big? well good luck :)

Toya
Yep! especially when the person blinks

aliciazzz3
Yes, they look like dead fish eyes.
Check for yourself in the grocery store.

<3
I can tell. But maybe its cause I wear contacts even though they arent colored. But to me they just look fake and sometimes you can see the outline of the contact.

elle55407
Sometimes, yes. Because the color looks like a completely unnatural eye color than you would normally see. For instance....instead of hazel green, they look jade green. Who has jade green eyes besides maybe a cat?? Not always the case, but when you know they are fake...you really know it.

lorrifullerburrell
Rating
If you can get close enough to the persons face, when you look at their eyes you will be able to see a ring where the contact lens is sitting over their Iris (the colored part of the eye) Whenever you place a contact lens on the eye, it will have a little ridge around the edges of it where it is actually sitting on the eye.

cloudy5767
It's really obvious to me, because most of the colors are so phony looking, and especially when someone uses them over brown eyes. And they all swear it looks so natural! My sister has brown eyes and wears green contacts; she insists they look real and natural but, honestly, they look scary to me.

nermil
sometimes the contacts slide a little, and you can see a person's natural eye color.

ljfolk@sbcglobal.net
Rating
Mostly they look un-natural

Soapbox
You can usually spot someone that is wearing colored contacts. They make some that are color enhancers that are less noticeable.

♥♥Mrs SSG B♥♥
Rating
I can tell. Maybe its because I'm an Optician with many, many years experience, but I can spot colored contacts a mile away. I think even if I weren't an Optician, I'd still spot them, because their pupils are ALWAYS the same size, no matter how bright it is or no matter how dark it is. That is because there is a cut-out for the pupil and even when your pupil dilates and contracts, the cut-out for the pupil doesn't show that...it looks weird and unnatural - to me anyway.

Side note*** I've always known Paris wore colored contacts and I've always thought they looked fake on her...just like everything else about her...guess she's sportin' her brown eyes in the slammer now! LOL

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.064
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, February 3, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy