Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Is this considered child abuse?
i am 13 yrs old
my mom calls me bad words, slaps me across the face, throws me out of the house, and yells at me all because i haven't cleaned my room
i cry and feel depressed after ...

Where would I go to get a lobotomy?
I am bored with abstract thought and long for a simpler less confusing life. Who would I talk to about getting a lobotomy?...

What is wrong with me?
I am sad all the time. I dont like to do anything i used to do... or anything at all i dont even want to skateboard and a few months ago it was all i ever did and i am allways turning down ...

Should people with mental illness or addiction have children?
So you think it is morally and ethically correct for someone with a mental illness or an addiction to have children, when there is a chance they could pass on the trait/tendancy to this illness to ...

Why do people cut themselves?
on tv you hear about teenagers cutting themselves. why do they do it?...

What do you fear the most??

What do I do when I wish I was dead and I'm only 15?
Since I'm pretty healthy, one side of my family lives to be realllly old, and medical technology is increasing, that means I have who knows how many years! Like 80! Every day I wish so bad I was ...

Is life always so f**ken hard?
in june 2007 i was raped as a male it was very hard 4 me 2 cope. life has only got harder will it get any better who has a bad time living??? can we pull through
Additional Details

Am I depressed?
Constant breakdowns. Afraid i'll never find happiness. I'm the lonliest person, super sensitive. Mother is bi-bolar unaware of how much she hurts me. parents are super strict.divorced. Not ...

I keep having suicidal feelings why do i feel this way how do i get it to stop an leave me alone forever?

Do you ever just stare at the wall for hours on end?
I maybe just at the floor - staring at nothing and thinking nothing. Is this normal?...

I have asked it before, but I need help!?
I'm really depressed, and I have really bad anxiety...I think I'm fat and ugly...and people get mad because they don't see how I could think that...I get really nervous around people......

What do u do when u get really depressed?
what do u do when u get really really ...

Are you afraid of dying?
Every year around my birthday I get depressed about getting older. Any suggestions that don't involve, drinking or drugs?...

How do i tell my parents I'm depressed?
Ok I'm have 13 and have been pretty depressed for about the past year, no one has noticed except my best friend. She keeps telling me ,to tell me parents but i just don't know how. I have ...

Is it acceptable to rely on someone else for happiness?

Do you ever want to just run away?
Just get away from the responsiblities of being mother, wife, taxi driver,house keeper ect.. Whats a good way to just relax when you have all this built up stress?
Additional Details

Answer first correctly and get 10 points...........?
What antidepressant was one of the teens on during the Columbine incident?

A) Prozac
B) Zoloft
C) Effexor
D) Luvox
E) P...

I think I'm bi-polar?
I am 14 years old and everyone I talk to seems to associate my moods with adolecence, but I've started to notice that my mood swings are alot more violent than anybody else I know. One day I can ...

Why can't I just snap out of it?
I am very sensitive and get depressed easily. I feel empty as I lost my boyfriend and my job. I just want to snap out of it and start better care of myself. I just know don't know how. My ...

KEbo
Has this happened to you?.?
I have had my laptop for five months which i bought to play online bingo and Ebay.Yesterday i got a message popup saying WARNING-You have 624 adult images and URL files in your machine,just to verify, i have NEVER visited an adult site and never would.It said they would recommend that i download a package which was called a Drive Cleaner to clear it.Iphoned BT about it but they were useless.Dad said just to ignore such things as they could be spam.This is bothering me that much i am thinking of getting rid of internet.Could you give me your opinion please. Thankyou.P.S-I am the only person who uses my laptop.

SereneSerenity
Rating
its spam could be caused by spyware i used to get pop ups like that some even said i had won the hourly prize and to click on ad and claim it. its jsut a trick dont dl it cuz its fake and will jsut be dling spyware and mabe even viruses and dont click on the pop ups either. spybot search and destroy is good for removing spyware and its free,avast anti virus is also good and is free

Ginkgo
People have a choice. They can choose to get no mail or agree to get mail which includes junk mail. They can throw it away. Just ignore anything you have no interest in. Your computer contains lots of strange symbols also like √ß∑©˚ˆ…†øπ®ç˜µ˚åß∂¡¢¶º§∞.

attitude??
Rating
First do you use Antivirus Software. If no, then download one right now.

You can avoid such unwanted popups by downloading the toolbar for yor browser from yahoo. Its free and good for all spam and popups..

big_e_40
Rating
yea,jus ignore them.and please to not get rid of the internet,theres millions of people who use it for business and downloading illegal music.

RAMSBOTTOM
Rating
GO TO MICROSOFT .COM AND DOWNLOAD THERE FREE VIRUS AND SECURITY PROGRAMMES
THIS WILL CLEAN YOUR LAPTOP AND PUT THE BLOCKS IN PLACE TO PREVENT THIS
ALSO GO INTO START-ACCESSORIES-SYSTEM TOOLS -DISC CLEAN AND CLICK OK THIS WILL REMOVE ALL THE CLUTTER YOU DON'T NEED AND SPEED THE COMPUTER UP

complex mind
I would love to know how you are going to get rid of the Internet? The World Wide Web is a plethora of loosely connected, diverse computers all over...

...you guessed it! The WORLD. That's what www stands for.

It is probably a refurbished PC. So if it's not a popup then You got dirty JPEGS on your hard drive. Plug in your floppy drive and enjoy!

Boudica Warrior Queen
Did you buy the laptop from new, or was it second hand. If the latter I think you will have the answer as to why you have these images on your machine. Other than that ask your dad whether he has been using your laptop!

And follow the advice given to you by others on here.

Good luck!

ilya
Rating
ignore it. it's spam and it's meant to get you to give out personal data. block it out.

PollyPocket
Rating
Lol!

Its a scam. You have ABSOLUTELY NO ADULT IMAGES on your computer that a popup will find! Ha!

Someone is trying to spread a proggy that, by the sounds of it, will format your HD or even worse, steal important info.

Never download anything that you do not know of its origin. Only download if you are absolutely 100% sure that it is from a trusted source.

Also, never visit a website because someone tells you to via e-mail or YA or anywhere else unless again it is a trustworthy friend. Even with e-mails from friends, make sure first. they can have a virus that e-mails everyone in their address book.

Dont worry about this. Just be on your guard and take the time to learn the advice given about internet safety. If you stop using the internet, you are the loser really. It is a great source of information adn entertainment as well as the worlds largest shopping mall.

ET
get a proper popup blocker and get a firewall for your pc...get a good anti virus, but not norton....dont give up internet, just prevent this from happening

T
Rating
yeah its a load of crap just get good virus protection. look for a good virus protection program from www.download.com they are safe to download from by the way or just go to the store and get a good virus protection program.

formosa_1980
Rating
Maybe you got spyware when you vistited some other website, which is now sending you spam. You should be carefull, because some spam messages like this get worse if you open the mail or click on the pop-up.

But you probably got the spam from your online bingo website.

You can install programs like "Adaware", "Spamguard" or "ZoneAlert".

WaterGuy
Rating
nope , thats spam

dean k
well its one of those silly advertising gimmicks, its like getting loads of email about emmigration to the US-- same thing here.
I agree with Angel D... ignore it..but get antivirus soft ware- i hear F-secure is a good brand., anmd load a pop up blocker too.

Charlie Brigante
Rating
Do you have virus software installed? You should have some sort of internet firewall to help prevent spam and viruses. You can download several spyware remover programs that will help delete potential files and registry entries that may be harmful to your PC. Also, don't use Internet Explorer. Download something like Mozilla as a browser as its safer.

niceguy
they are trying to sell something. Don't worry about it. Do your regular virus scan and defrag once in a while.

charlie
Rating
its just a pop up trying to get you to download their stuff. i got one the other day not for that but i think it was some sort of virus thing trying to tell me i had all these viruses and to download their anti virus straight away, and i didnt have any.

smiler
Looks to me like you should keep your dad off the laptop kid.

♥haggisbasher♥
Yes I agree, imagine my 5 year old was on the internet when a naked woman popped up. I was so angrgy, she was on a kids website.

EZ
it a scam.

MissBehave
Rating
It is a trick to get you to download their software then they will send you spam. Dont worry. They say things like that as they know people dont like the idea of having such images on their computers. Many will download the software even though they know they have never visited such sites.

You are quite safe just ignore it.

beast
Chances are that what they are suggesting you download IS a virus. At the very least, it's spyware. What you got is called a pop up. Ignore it and forget it. You might want to see about getting a good spyware, virus and pop up blocker.

Duncarin
get a pop-up blocker and ad-aware.

I guess this is posted in "mental health" because it's driving you mad.

MC
Relax..you've been spamed!

~Girlie~
i got the same pop us too!!!! freeked me right out because this is a work laptop!!!! dont worry!!

Aizen
its a spam,
anyway go to history n check !

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy