Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Where would I go to get a lobotomy?
I am bored with abstract thought and long for a simpler less confusing life. Who would I talk to about getting a lobotomy?...

What is wrong with me?
I am sad all the time. I dont like to do anything i used to do... or anything at all i dont even want to skateboard and a few months ago it was all i ever did and i am allways turning down ...

Should people with mental illness or addiction have children?
So you think it is morally and ethically correct for someone with a mental illness or an addiction to have children, when there is a chance they could pass on the trait/tendancy to this illness to ...

Why do people cut themselves?
on tv you hear about teenagers cutting themselves. why do they do it?...

What do you fear the most??

What do I do when I wish I was dead and I'm only 15?
Since I'm pretty healthy, one side of my family lives to be realllly old, and medical technology is increasing, that means I have who knows how many years! Like 80! Every day I wish so bad I was ...

Is life always so f**ken hard?
in june 2007 i was raped as a male it was very hard 4 me 2 cope. life has only got harder will it get any better who has a bad time living??? can we pull through
Additional Details

Am I depressed?
Constant breakdowns. Afraid i'll never find happiness. I'm the lonliest person, super sensitive. Mother is bi-bolar unaware of how much she hurts me. parents are super strict.divorced. Not ...

I keep having suicidal feelings why do i feel this way how do i get it to stop an leave me alone forever?

Do you ever just stare at the wall for hours on end?
I maybe just at the floor - staring at nothing and thinking nothing. Is this normal?...

I have asked it before, but I need help!?
I'm really depressed, and I have really bad anxiety...I think I'm fat and ugly...and people get mad because they don't see how I could think that...I get really nervous around people......

What do u do when u get really depressed?
what do u do when u get really really ...

Are you afraid of dying?
Every year around my birthday I get depressed about getting older. Any suggestions that don't involve, drinking or drugs?...

How do i tell my parents I'm depressed?
Ok I'm have 13 and have been pretty depressed for about the past year, no one has noticed except my best friend. She keeps telling me ,to tell me parents but i just don't know how. I have ...

Is it acceptable to rely on someone else for happiness?

Do you ever want to just run away?
Just get away from the responsiblities of being mother, wife, taxi driver,house keeper ect.. Whats a good way to just relax when you have all this built up stress?
Additional Details

Answer first correctly and get 10 points...........?
What antidepressant was one of the teens on during the Columbine incident?

A) Prozac
B) Zoloft
C) Effexor
D) Luvox
E) P...

I think I'm bi-polar?
I am 14 years old and everyone I talk to seems to associate my moods with adolecence, but I've started to notice that my mood swings are alot more violent than anybody else I know. One day I can ...

Why can't I just snap out of it?
I am very sensitive and get depressed easily. I feel empty as I lost my boyfriend and my job. I just want to snap out of it and start better care of myself. I just know don't know how. My ...

How can i love this baby when the father has made me feel so worthless?

humorme!
Ever feel like getting in your car and just driving just to see where it will take you.?
was wondering if this is a good way to clear your mind

joker
It would only anger me when I have to buy the gas at these prices. GOD , I HATE GREED.

creative rae
Rating
its great but pack your toothbrush just in case

greenday_sassy
Rating
I think it is but no I have never tried that before thanx for the real tip!

Hmg♥Brd
Rating
"Very Therapeutic!!" I use to love just driving to a place called "Point Fermin", in San Pedro, Cal !!! Not, only was it therapeutic, for me, but, it was like going on a "Roller Coaster-Ride" going there !!! Plus, I had to cross two bridges, to get to Pedro, from Long Beach!! And then, once I got to Point Fermin, it was like so "Peaceful" there, over looking the ocean, from a "Cliff" was just thee most Awesome, feeling!! Just cant believe how worth the trip, it was !!! I dont live anywhere near there now, but, I really do miss that drive, there !!! I even have my name carved in a couple of those "Trees " at Point Fermin, from all the years of going there !!! I highly recommend taking a drive to anyone who needs too get away from it all, for time alone !!!!

4eyed zombie
I do it a lot, but if I my mind wanders off too far, I'll wind up driving off an overpass :-

hikerrick2002
Well it worked fore me back wen gas was around $1.30 a gallon. Thees days I'd suggest taking a walk.

Yoro
Rating
Yes I do, am new to Germany. So when I got my car I drove for hours and miles to explore the country and to relax. Bring a friend along. Good Times

funkucla!!!
Yeah, and it took me to beverly hills and back. I get tired of driving pretty quickly.

kitten
I feel that way too my problem is I never have enough money or gasoline during those
times.

STARRLICIOUS
That's what I do sometimes when I have alot on my mind

wishiwereatthebeach
I feel like it all the time, but have never done it yet!

sweetgurl13069
Yes it is a good way to clear your head, but since I don't drive, I ride my bike.

Gran Gran
LOL it is called a vacation.

G.G.

?
We kissed those days g'bye when oil hit 30 bucks a barrel. Get on a bike instead.

Mommymonster
I did this when I was younger. That's why I had so many dang maps in my car! I never could quite find my way back without help. Hahaha

jbutler021680
Rating
yes, it's my fav way to clear my mind!

dot&carryone.
Rating
Couldn't do it around here you'd just be sitting in traffic all day.

Reaper King
Rating
yes. love doing that although haven't gotten the chance to recently with all the gas hikes. but I'll usually drive around until I'm lost, look around and then try and find my way home. kind of maddening at times but fun also.

stephiestrobel
I did that once...I started in Savannah Georgia...and I ended up in Roanoke Virginia...It started snowing so I turned around and drove back.

courage
Yes, but I can't because gas is too high.

cool jay
yes

joseph k
Ive done it before but not as a way to clear my mind...just taking a spontanious trip was awesome because I was in a healthy I dont give a rip where I go mood.
If I had things on my mind, I think that the fact that I didnt know where I was going would add to my stress and nothing would be resolved, I seriously recomend a good walk or a quiet sit somewhere to calm your nerves.

Good luck!

I see you
Yep, cruising around until you reach the gas station has become an adventure now! Which is cheaper, cruising in a car, or trying to keep a house cool in 115 F weather?

JayeJaye
It's an excellent way to clear your mind, especially if you are driving on open road with very little traffic. Make sure you have snacks and gas money and go for it!!!!

Tamara
I've done it a hundred times and ended up in some places I never would have found any other way. I recommend bringing extra money when you do it. I always find something I "need" in out of the way places.

Poet_Lleri_el
Rating
Drive Forest Drive, better than run Forest run.

Harold T
Rating
yes

greenfroggy489
yeah, just don't let your mind wander too much cause you gotta watch the road!

2BaD4u
Rating
Ahhh,no.My car doesn't take me anywhere,I take my car places.

Enrique
Motorcycle is even better

Jen S
yea, its fun, make sure u have enough gas though.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy