Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary      Health Advices  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

At 12 years of age at "5.4" is 108 pounds normal?
Is that overweight?...

How do u get rid of constipation?!?

How tall are you?
im 5"7. u?...

Curvy or skinny?
I am a uk size 12 and sometimes feel quite big especially compared to other girls is it too big?...

Am i overweight?
ok i am 13 and i weigh 115-117 pounds..am i overweight?
Additional Details
i am 5'4 ft ...

If someone called you fat would you?
a) Get there as* in a bear trap
b) Donate to charity
c) Go eat your troubles away
d) O...

I'm so hungry right now... should I binge and vomit or take laxatives?
i want cheeseburgers, 10 of them and french fries!...

How much weight do you lose if you don't eat for a few days.?
And the only think you did is drink water?!
Additional Details
I understand i'd gain it back, but would if i started to eat ...

Is moldy bread OK to eat?

If someone is desprately trying to lose weight, do you think they should turn to anorexia?

Am I Overweight? Just Curious?
Hi, this is Emma on my cousin's yahoo.

I am 13 years old, weigh 142. I am 5'6.

Am I overweight, just curious. and a little self-concious.

Thanks =]
A...

Can i lose 10 pounds in one month and a half?
Hi, im 14 and i do 8 miles every day but not in a row.
I eat wright too.
Im over weight and i need to lose at least 10 pounds or more.
Is it possible for me to loos that much weight ...

I diet coke bad for you??
is diet coke bad for u and does it really slow down ur metabolism? like i am a 13 year old dancer and i weigh 106 pounds. so would it really be bad for me to drink it if it does?...

Am i overweight?
Hi im 5' 4 1/2" and i weigh 123 lbs. am i overweight?...

How old do you think is acceptable to go out drinking?
im fifteen and almost every week i get totally wrecked
everyone says our group are pissheads and i kinda agree but alot of people are doing it!

confused.com!...

Am i fat???????
I am 12 and weigh 133 pounds.MY doctor says its all muscule but i am not sure.I do a lot of sports. Someone give me advice.My confidence is low.

-Don't be mean ...

How can someone get a big butt?
without plastic surgery. what is best to do?...

How can I loose 10-20 pounds in 2 weeks????

Does gum make you gain weight?
I chew a lot of gum...does this add on pounds?...

Starving?will make me lose weight??
hello everyone. i want to lose 20 kgs in 6 months; is it possible if i starve myself most of the times; n when i want to eat sthing i eat a frauit or drink only water. am fed up that others look at ...

Leigh
So, am I fat?
Sometimes I feel so fat and ugly...so I wanted to ask here, since I'll get the most honest responses.

I'm 5'6" and 102 pounds.

Show all answers
Post your answer

Steve
ur kidding right?

i'm 5"4 and am 118 ur fine dont worry.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

wishing4changes
No you aren't fat. You should be proud of who you are, and don't complain because a lot of people would kill to be your size.

nitka8081
No, not at all! I am the same height and 140 and i feel fat! Your perfect

JUSTaPREPPYguy
O wow, Your actually normal-skinny in weight, and probably really pretty :)
Sometimes when your skinny but you have skinny friends you can feel fat, maybe thats the case?
in any case dont feel fat, because you definately arent.

:-)!
Rating
not fat at all. i think you actually might be underweight.

Meanlove
Rating
WTF! You're a freakin toothpick! Who ever told you that you were fat is on crack!

little miss muffet
Rating
im the exact same height and weight as you and shut up because honestly being a stick isnt fun if it were anything you should try and gain weight like me i hate girls who think they are huge when they are skinny and then publicly ask everyone to make themselves feel better

YOUR NOT FAT OR UGLY

Ashley C
Rating
NO not at all. And u houldnt feel fat and ugly (i need to practice what i preach but anyways..) everyone has there own special way to be beautiful....personal hygene helps lol

vote4obama93
no, actually, you could be a model

go girl!

much love :)

defintion of random: me
um are u freeking kidding me if i was that weight i would be the happiest thing in the world

Melissa Erin
Rating
Um, hell no. I've used a BMI calculator online before and I was borderline underweight at 5'8" and 122 pounds! I am pretty small, just good sized breasts and butt and stuff. (Not bragging, just giving you the idea.) But you're so small! You are considered underweight! I did your results for you. This info is straight from the site:

You have a BMI of 16.46.

BMI is equal to or less than 18.5 (Underweight)
A lean BMI can indicate that your weight maybe too low. You should consult your physician to determine if you should gain weight, as low body mass can decrease your body's immune system, which could lead to ilness such as disappearance of periods (women), bone loss, malnutrition and other conditions. The lower your BMI the greater these risks become.

Read our Underweight Treatment article for some measures you can take.

But sweetie, you are 16.46 and equal to or less than 18.5 is under! And it IS dangerous to be underweight like it says. So go out and enjoy some Ben and Jerry's and take it as a privelege that many girls don't have! And don't ever think you are fat again please...you should love your body! And maybe GAIN some weight...hope this helps! =)

ohh_its angie
Rating
omg are you serious?
you are NOT fat!

im 5'3" and i weigh 110 pounds! girl, exercise is the way to go. i exercise just 2 to 3 times a week, and i've gained alot of muscles and so all of my "extra" weight is muscle!

muscle weighs wayy more than fat, so even if you weigh 393824893 pounds, if u exercise and it's muscle, you're good to go.

Carmen
yes...you are soo obese it isnt even funny...you should lay off the cheetos and the cookies other wise you will always b over weight.....try not to gain anymore wieght or else you might not b able to fit through the door and you will have to buy two airplane seat tickets

dodgerfanlemus
Belive me, you're not fat. I get the same feeling occasionally but Im not fat. Your in a healthy weight range and you would probably have to gain about 30 or more pounds to be considered fat.

bnv...d
Rating
Please,, just don't try to loose, weight. And if you do.. do not use drastic methods please.. Follow my advise!! and You'll succeed in life and in society. and by the way, from the details you gave in your question you're just fine.

im-not-even-jokin
you are a whale!!!

Ruby F
Rating
no way! i am 5'4'' and 137lb. i dont look fat. so.... i am sure you look great.

Deborah M
Rating
If you are 5'6''and 102 pounds that sounds very thin to me.If anything you are underweight. See a doctor they will tell you what you should weigh for your height

Sydney B
umm no your not fat. there's something else making you think your ugly but your not fat.

pretty girl
Rating
ummmm that is NOT fat

Itotallyagree
Rating
Definitly not. I'm 105lbs and 5'2" and I am not fat.
Maybe you think you are fat because you are not as toned as you would like to be.

Team Jacob!
Rating
are you kidding me? seriously you think you are fat?!?! you are skinny! way to skinny! I weigh more than you girl! seriously you probably look like a tooh pick! eat some more.

Ally395
Your not even close to being fat your 102 your in a good position dont worry about it your tiny.

THREE RIVERS
Weight watchers allows a 5'6" female as much as 130 lbs. I haven't a clue as to why you feel this way. could be you just need to tighten up

penelopicturesque
JEEZ, DON'T FEEL FAT! That is so thin! I had a friend that was 100 pounds in the 4th grade and she was just averagely obese. You are so thing don't worry about it!

harroldreyes
Um NO...eat something...really!

la-lala-la
dude shut up

cronicryo
Rating
are you serious....your supposed to weigh like 120 at that height,,,your under weight

MZ. Fab
Rating
I think you asked this to have everyone on here tell you how skinny you are and make you feel like you are getting compliments. If not, you need to seek help if you question your body image.

just me
Rating
get a life you're sick not fat. I'm 5'7 135 and look so good i'm not complaining. unless you dont have bones and all of that is fat

justsoyouknow
you are way too thin

almost anorexic i would imagine

you need to eat

you are extremely thin

like barely there thin.

please eat.

Archive: Forum - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2010 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Terms of use - Privacy Policy