Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

I'm 13 years oldand I want to lose weight??what do U think??
Should I

a)just take walks(in the the morning b/4 skool and after my HW is done in the afternoon,eat the three full(but mot oversized,I know) meals a day(healthy meals)play sports w/ my ...

Am I fat????
im 13 years old and i weight 117 pounts
is that normal? am i overweight? pleeeezz tell me!!!
Additional Details
oh and im a girl, ...

Am I couch potato???
I spend about 4-5 hours a day watching TV, playing video games, or on the computer during the week.
On weekends I spend about 8-9 hours a day doing this.
I consume 4000-5000 calories a day.T...

My BMI, am i over wieght?
I am about 5'1 , 32 D bra size, size 3 pants and 123 pounds..am i over weight?...

Why is it some people are skinny even without exercising? I even see them eat more than what I eat?
I am doing exercises and eat less but still overweight?...

Help Me loss 20 pounds?

Ok, I NEED HELP! Please! I want someone who know facts and who can help me.?
And I don't want any crap like "Your body goes into starvation mode and you get fat."

I'm 14 years old, 5'5", and weigh 130 lbs.

How can I lose ...

Hi, Im 14 years old and 5 foot 3 inches do you thing that is short for a 14 year old?

I weigh 100 pounds and need to lose 50 pounds by tomorrow! what can I do?

How many push ups a day would i have to do to add on 5 pounds of muscle to my arms in 1 month?
how many push ups would i have to do to add on 5 pounds to my arms in 1 month and how many crunches would i have to do to subtract 2 inches from my waist?...

I just realized I gained 239 pounds in a two year period. How did it sneak up on me??

I am 13 and i am 5foot 4 and i weigh 160. am i fat?
i just want to ...

Why do my friends always say that I am fat?
I weigh a 129 lbs and I am 5'3. I My measurements are 38'27'39.
My friends say that this large and always talk about how big I am. I am 18 yrs and I know I should not let this get ...

How do i motivate my gf to reduce weight?
my gf's put on a few (more than few actually) extra pounds, how do i motivate her to reduce weight without offending her?...

What are some good natural ways to stay awake in class without using drugs?
No drugs or caffeine....

I don't think I'm anorexic, But...?
I'm really self conscience with the way I look, And constantly I look in the mirror and can't stand how fat I look.
I feel like I have The biggest stomach, especially after I eat.

How can you lose weight WITHOUT exercise?

Does starving your self work?
ok i weigh 130 pounds and im 5'8 i want to weight 100 pounds is that unhealthy and how do i lose weight and im 12...

How does one effectively quit smoking?
i have tried twice and the first time i quit it lasted just about a month or os...then the second time around 3 days..i've been smoking for 3 years now and im only 19..turing 20 on july 26.....

Am I too skinny?
I am 5 ft 2in and i weigh 93 lbs. I am a very active person and I love eating fruit! I'm healthy and I also have muscle on me from dance but i know that i am thin. I am naturally thin but am I ...

ASUBlonde
Should I lose weight?
Please be honest... I'm the girl haha

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i117/taylorcwitt/5.jpg

AK Nixon McGuillicutty
A little difficult to tell, but based on your thin arms, I'd say no.

F.r.i.e.n.d.s.
noooo
your at an ideal weight
dont worry about it

batmanfan39
You're very pretty, so no.

It's a good idea to get some kind of exercise for a variety of reasons, but you don't look like someone that needs to worry about their weight.

harry
yes surely if you really want to lose your weight, don't worry.exercise daily with some hard workouts ,drink fresh jucies.if you want more details view the website

gette_zoe
Rating
give me a break, your beautiful...i feel so sad for you that you don't see that :(

Vicki m
You are gorgeous.. why the heck would you need to lose weight. Dont start beating yourself.. its ridiculous.

˜˚•◦feli◦•˚˜
Rating
From the picture you look like your in good shape i.e not too skinny and not fat. It really depends on wat ur BMI is.

so small
What a little cutie..No you look great just like that..

brittany1121
Rating
no u look awesome!

Ladybug Kisses
I don't think so.

Misty
Rating
No, and don't let anyone tell you that you need to. You look very healthy and you need to stay that way. You don't want to look anorexic, nor be anorexic. That is a VERY unhealthy way to live.

petermurrell
No - definitely not - you look great in the photo. Although, if you ate all of the cake after the candles were blown out, then possibly yes:)

Nate J
noooo.. i think your beautiful the way you are.. but if you feel the need to lose weight.. then go ahead. but you are perfect how you are now

※412enV※
no.. you look like youre at an ideal weight. youre really pretty too!

Rafqa
Rating
no.
if u feel u need to,
work out.

sdf
Rating
No.

Renee M
Rating
remember... it's not about weight. it's about body composition. and you know better than anybody if you need to "reshape" yourself. never concentrate on weight alone. just try to exercise 3-4 times a week (or at least be active)and eat healthy, and you should be just fine.

Hillary
Rating
You should definitely tone up. I don't view you as fat, just not very "in shape." Girls look much better with some muscle tone.

Go get yourself a gym membership or some free weights for home. Building lean muscle mass can make a huge difference in the overall look of your body.

†BURLYMAN†
Heck to the no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is nothing wrong with how you look

JACKIE T
No you look very pretty. You don't look overweight at all. Just be happy.

DTSheep
Rating
i don't know, but you're pretty cute, regaurdless..... oh wait. were you fishing for the compliment? well you got it. :)

berniemacatab
Rating
you look very healthy and very cute. If you aren't in shape, you might want to get into shape. But that's your decision.

ur a Dee Dee Dee
Rating
10-15lbs
nothing a good tone up cant fix

5th of Tuesday
Rating
You look fine to me and pretty.

dude_in_disguise2004
No.

Sandy Q
Rating
You are very pretty and you look like you are at a perfectly healthy weight. At least that is what I see from the picture!

The only reason you would have to lose weight is health reasons. Check your BMI through the link below and if it is high then try to shed a few pounds. I don't think it will be though and like I said physically you look terrific.

http://nhlbisupport.com/bmi/

glamour04111
Rating
no

ang a
Rating
lol you look good but i always tell people to exercise because it'll make you look and feel better and reduce stress while helping you get a better nights rest. so if you do wanna lose a little weight exercise!

Seth C
Rating
first rephrase your answer without the should because your just giving your power to someone you dont even know to lead you through a situation that they have a limited perspective on ussually biased by social norms. i think you allready know if you want to lose weight and for the reasons of it.

p.s. didnt look at the picture

Best Answer
Rating
hard to tell from the picture, maybe a few pounds but nothing drastic. i would think your issue is more working out and developing muscle tone than actually needing to loose weight.

Kate
Rating
Oh definetly not! You are SO gorgeous!! Stay the way you are please! Trust me, I'm a girl...and a brutaly honest girl. You are SOOO gorgeous. I would love to have your looks!!!! PLEASE no weight lose. Savor your good looks!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, August 30, 2011
Terms of use - Privacy Policy