Am I fat????

im 13 years old and i weight 117 pounts is that normal? am i overweight? pleeeezz tell me!!!Additional Details oh and im a girl, ...

im 13 years old and i weight 117 pounts
is that normal? am i overweight? pleeeezz tell me!!!
Additional Details
oh and im a girl, and i think im 5 2

Its Me
Rating
naaaa thats ok u r just 13....u start losing weight when u start gaining hight....or if u dont lose weight...as u get tall u will look kool just remember that boy

Peace2All
Rating
How tall are you? I am sure your weight is fine. You really shouldn't sweat stuff like that. You are 13 enjoy life and don't worry about weight issues. You are not fat unless a doctor tells you that you are.

boiseboy2113
Rating
it all depends on how tall you are, that sounds like a healthy weight

sticknpuck82
how tall are you?

really, simple height-weight ratios aren't as accurate as hip-to-waist ratios or body fat percentages. if you are "overweight" but have very low bodyfat and very high lean muscle mass, then you're not fat...there're a few variables that you need to take into account other than 117 lbs and 13 years old...

junkee
Rating
depends how tall you are

EmmaNicole
Rating
You are fine. Go be a kid run around with other teens your age don't get sucked in by weight issues.

Dave
Rating
It depends. Ae you male or female? How tall are you?
117 lbs is not that heavy.

mbrunner775
No I'm thirteen and weigh 150 and i'm not even that fat i know a kid my age who is 270 hes fat

golferchic09
Rating
no you are not fat

gangsterpimpout
Rating
no your not over weight and i think your fine just the way you are and you can get a cute boy or if you are a guy then you can get a cute girl

jay78_er
Rating
how tall are you?

scyus
Rating
I think it's normal

Phaylynn
Look , it depends on your height. If you are under 5 ft 2 you probaly are about right. If under 5 ft you may be alittle heavy but I wouldn't ever say fat. But if you are over 5 ft 2 you could either be skinny or just right.

dzd&cnfsd
I'm guessing your not. Man do I feel short...you're 5"2' at 13 and I'm 5"2' at 20. Your definintly not fat then because that is what I wiegh and I'm not fat. If you do feel fat though you should go running and keep active. Running always makes me feel better about myself. We're girls, when don't we feel fat. Keep in mind that you're only 13 and chances are you are going to get taller.

oldimpalasarenice
Rating
boy or girl

Nancy Kay
Rating
your height and bone structure also matter, dear...if you are at least 5 foot tall you are probably healthy and would look okay at that weight...but 13 is way too young to be really concerned about your weight unless you are obviously overweight...in which case you would not have to ask if you were "fat"

jmeluv
How tall?

autyauna
no,your not fat,your too young to start worring about those things,enjoy being a young teenager while it lasts!

kingmickens
Rating
Really it depends on how you feel about yourself if you have a posite attitude then you shouldn't feel bad

flyboy
Rating
sounds like about 8 stones!! not sure how tall you are but you sound normal to me1

flossintru
Rating
we can't answer that without seeing you but if you feel a little overweight just do some exercises, it will make you more fit.

flowers70
sounds ok to me

Monique
don't worry about things like that!! your body is changing and will go through many phases before you get to your adult body. relax and enjoy being 13.

DisneyLover
Rating
that sounds like a nice body to me. you are so not overweight and i can't even picture you being fat unless you were only 3 feet tall.

♫♥GCchick♥♫
Rating
haha!! ur not fat!!! when i was 13 i weighed like 130. but then again i was 5'6. how tall are you???
=)

beavis463
no its average if u seem plump u will grow into it even if u don't that is just more of u to love

Jewish Vegan 4eva
No, you are fine!

poeticjustice
As long as you are healthy, it doesn't matter how much you weigh. Sometimes weight can be a genetic thing. I wouldn't worry about how much you weigh, just have fun.

Big Super
You need to get a body fat percentage done, and that can be done at your local gym. Weight & height (BMI) are good indicators, but do not give a totally accurate picture. A body fat % does.

Geek
http://health.msn.com/dietnutrition/bmicalculator.aspx

Read this.

turtle66c
You have input the following:

Your sex is female
Your height is 5 ft. 2 in., or 158 cm.
Your weight is 117 lbs., or 53 kg.
Your birthdate is 01/01/1993, so your age is 13 years 3 months.
If the above are not correct, please go back to the form and correct your input.

Your Results

Your height is 45th percentile
That means you are 45th in height compared to 100 kids your age and sex.

Your weight is 73th percentile
That means you are 73th in weight compared to 100 kids your age and sex.

Your Body Mass Index is 21.4, which is the 77th percentile
That means that your BMI is 77th compared to 100 kids your age and sex.

You are neither underweight nor overweight according to health experts*. Your weight is in the healthy range for your height and age.

The healthy weight range for your height and age is 84 to 124 pounds (38 to 57 kilograms). This range corresponds to a BMI between the 5th and 85th percentiles for your age and sex.
Note: If you are very muscular this calculator is not accurate.