Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

If alot of fat people are fat because of illness, why dont you get fat people in the 3rd world?

Additional Details
white plu dont you understand the question you dozy c**t....

Am i fat???
i weigh anywhere between 92.5 - 95.5.
i am 5-1 and 1/2
i was just wondering because my sister calls me a fatty and a pig.
hmmm
please answer!!!...

How do people achieve a very flat stomach ? (without doing sit ups ...)?

Additional Details
running ..? no offence but i don't feel running helps .... it just train my legs rather than tummy ......

How much do you weigh?

Me anorexic? -10 lbs. in 1 week?
Ok, so, I just wanted to ask an outer source. How do I know if I've gone too far, and when have i crossed that line that i didn't want to cross into an eating disorder? All my friends say ...

My pants are loser my face is thinner, but I don't seem to lose any weight, why?
I've been swimming 1.5 km daily for some months now. Everyone tells me how much I've lost weight, how much my face is thinner, all my pants are looser; I need to buy new pants 'coz ...

Is my size normal for a girl my age?
im 12 turning 13 at the end of this year.
im 5" 1'.
i weigh 117.
is it because im asian?
or is it just the way it is?

please be honest.
like hardcore ...

I am just 14 and i weigh 65 help me loose weight?
i want to loose weight so that iwill be glamourous.is there any tablets for that purpose and if tell me name and timings to use.
iam ready to do zym but one fear is taht i wont grow ie my ...

If i drink loads of beer on a night is it true?
that you will burn all the beer calories off the next day by doing lots of crunches and pushups or biking for 30 ...

Im 11 and i think im fat on my thighs (ahh) i weigh 125 wat i do?

Additional Details
plus im 5"1' and a ...

How fast can I lose 50-60 pounds?
I'm a very active person. I play tennis and volleyball after school every day along with doing 1 hour to 1 hour 1/2 dance routines at night. What is the best way to lose 50-60 pounds fast? And ...

I am trying to cut out junk food but love it too much.?
When I get a craving for it, what techniques can I use to stop myself??...

How much should a 13 year old weigh if they are 5'1"????
It's not for me, but greatly appreciated
=]...

Am i overweight?
i am almost 13 and i am about 5'4'' and i weight like 150. Don't be nice just yes or no. if yes (most likely) could you give me some things i could do to lose some?? I am also in ...

Are low calorie yoghurts fattening?
i love yoghurts and i have them all the time but are they really fattening?...

How can I get out of P.E.?
Yes, I am lazy....

Im 13 lost alot of weight and ive just blacked out !! but i feel fat what do i do !!?
Hey im laura im 13 over the last few weeks ive starved myself i feel so fat people call me fat ive lost alot of weight and im starting to like how i look but i cant stop what im doing ive just ...

Tell me the easiest & fastest way to put on weight???
I'm sixteen, terribly Handsome, but the only drawback I have is my Weight 55kgs which isn't matching my Height 5'9'' (five feet nine inches) Kindly let me know some useful ...

How can I get more muscle in my legs?
and arms and how can I get great ...

I'm a thin vegetarian male, whats the best way for me to gain muscle without having to eat meat?
I'm 30 years old, 6ft with a 30" in wist which I want to keep but how do I bulk up on muscle on my chest, arms and legs without eating loads of meat? I go to the gym for about 2 hours 3 ...

J dawg™
Is it better to be Skinny or Muscler?

DaWiz
Rating
Depends on what you prefer. Of course being too skinny is unhealthy, but being muscular can be beneficial, and If you're muscular, you're most likely to be healthy. But you don't need to be muscular to be good looking, it's just depends on what type of person people prefer. I personally prefer a balance, skinny, yet not too muscular (huge muscles discust me haha)

Tyler K
Rating
muscler

baby_wrestler
Girls prefer masculinity. So muscular bro. Tall and linky sometimes works. But you need a lil muscle.

troble # one?
Rating
nether, be yourself.......

Rocker Chick
On a guy it's alot better to be muscular.....but thats just my pesonal opinion. I like it when guys are bigger than me, too thin looking guys is a big turn off for me, but then again some girls prefer thin guys.

katie
its better to be you.

accept who you are honey <3

carla</3
well for a girl skinny but not too skinny and for a guy muscular

allknowing
As long as your not incredibly fat, you'll be okay.

Tina
Well being skinny doesn't really mean your healthy. Being toned with muscle takes work in order to achieve so that means you got to work out and that makes you more health, but you must eat protein and not starve yourself to achieve muscle.

so I'm gunna go with muscular

SPONGEBOB
Rating
fat is where its at.

rose_merrick
Rating
toned/muscular I reckon - it is beautiful. But not too much!

Bored Enough To Be Here
Rating
somewhere in between, but to each his own... this is just my opinion

some random dude
Rating
Healthwise, musculer because if you're skinny you're body might not be getting enough nutrients.

However, I believe that it is better to be who you want to be. Don't change the way you look just because of someone else. You are fine the way you are. If YOU want to become either than that's fine too.

Liddy is Lost
Somewhere in between. Toned & athletic with a health body fat percentage. HTH : )

</3
Muscular...being skinny is bad for your health and can even shorten your life!

mpbrady26
Better for who? I would say it is best to haev some of both...a slender but muscular build...not too much or too little of either

leece m
<<<<<<<<<<agrees with golden ivy

Golden Ivy
Rating
Muscular, no question about it!

Calvin P
i love being fat

madamspud
It's better to be able to spell correctly

muscular

wizeguy
who cares. be happy w/ who u r & what God has given u. your fearfully and wonderfully made

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy