Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

What's the fastest way to lose weight?
I really want to lose weight!
Additional Details
I'm not over weight, but I want to lose some because I guess that's just ...

How long after eating something can you get food poisoning?

I don't want to live this life and be this way anymore please help me!?
I'm 25 and I've struggled with my weight all my life. Ive suffered from two miscarriages and I currently weight 375lbs. I have trouble breathing, and I cant walk very far maybe two blocks ...

What can you eat to satisfy a sweet tooth in stead of chocolate?
looking for a healthy ...

I'm looking into becoming anorexic, Any Good tips would be appreciated?
I heard this is a GREAT way to lose those extra pesky pounds, It also makes your hair shiny and smooth, I am just too fat!! if you know of any links to any websites let me know, thanks ...

Are ramen noodles healthy?
im on a ...

Do I need to lose weight? and how do i?
i think i need to lose weight
im 12, 5'4, and weigh 145lbs.
but what is an easy way to do it?...

Will eating only eggs make me lose weight?

Tips on how to stop food cravings?? help!!?
do you have any tips for me because i say like "okay today im dieting" but within 2 hours im craving crisps,sweets,biscuits!!
i know a good tip is too get rid of all snacks in my ...

What is the easiest way to lose weight?

I Get Fat When I Exercise...Plz Help!!!?
I hate excerising, but whenever i excerise i just get fatter. I eat alot. Im not that Fat. But I need to Get in shape. Anything I can do? Without The pills and surgery??
Additional Details<...

Am I anorexic if I think I'm fat at 60 pounds, 4"11, and I eat 3 meals a day (1,400 calories)?
I have a stomach, and a big one, but I can see my ribs.
Additional Details
I am 14 years old....

Why is it im eating so much but im not putting on any wight?
I eat three meals aday but all the meals are fried and i am worryed im not putting any wight on....

What's a healthy weight for a girl who's 5'4 and 14.5 years old?

Is it ok to try throwing up for a few weeks to lose weight?
hi, im very over weight, im 23 5,11" in height and weigh about 23 stone, some scales cant read me

i hate how i look and feel fat

iv tried diets all the time but i always ...

Why are Americans getting fatter?
The US Center for Disease Control has stated that soon obesity will overcome smoking as the #1 preventable cause of death within the next 10 years. 8 years ago, 50% of the US was overweight or obese. ...

I want to loose weight but it is not working, what should i do???
Ok... im 13 and i weigh 104 pounds and im 5 feet 2 inches my bmi tests say im normal. But when i look in the mirror i c a fat person. I want to loose 10 pounds. My friends tell me to stop. Im purging,...

If you 're 5'8 how tall are you? get easy 10 points?

I need to lose about 10lbs fast. any tips.?

What are the best foods to eat to keep you full and help you lose weight?
I lost 45 pounds last year on diet pills and gained it all back quickly. Now I am determined to do this the right way. I am 17 years old, 5'7, and weigh 225. That is a lot. I really just want to ...

Victoria
How do I control my food cravings...now?
Like right now I want to eat mac and cheese with ketchup and then a cupcake....werid taste I know. But its 9pm and am not sleepy...what should I do?

angela
Rating
slightly squeeze your earlobe for 10 seconds. it will stop the cravings

ckm0917
When you feel like eating something, drink a glass of water first and while you are eating it. The water will take up space in your stomach and help you to flush it out your system faster.

Sabretooth
Rating
Sometimes people have deficiencies in some chemicals in the body.

You should ask your nurse or doctor to test you.

o
Rating
just don't eat the food you are craving .but if that dosent work put a lock on your fridge and throw away the key.

kelkoonitin
just eat it, and work it out in the gym 2mar!

867-5309
I find it helpful to drink lots and lots of water.

macmillion46
Rating
What you eat at present is high calorie diet which will add to yourweight enormously.Craving for food is a normal phenomenon.First fiill your stomach with water,vegetable salaad without dressing. Then you eat whatever you like in smaller quantities. This way you can reduce the calories. An overfilled stomach wii kill the sleep.
Will power is a very important factor in regulatig the diet habit.

meka
Rating
I've heard that if you're craving sweets/carbs in general... you should have protein. have protein first, water, take a shower, but if you're not eating as regularly as "lots of people say you are supposed to"... eat something. but make a good food choice first, and if you're still hungry... it's all about portion control :) good luck!

Soon2BeSlimBABY
Rating
FIRST OF ALL:
You need to let me know how you lost all your weight.

YOUR INSPIRATION:
What I do is I look at celebs bodies that I like. I also try to remember how guys treated me before. Make sure you look good, b/c pay back is a b*tch when the same guy who was mean to you is BEGGING for your number.

I also allow my self 1 bad food but then I eat nothing the rest of the day.

Success is the best revenge so take care of your body.

Gossip Girl [u no u love me]
don't buy them

kaity♥

crystalzdiamond
Rating
haha, girl, I used to have the same problem.
& it took me FOREVER to get past it.

but I learned this, drink two cups of water immediately!
& start looking online for weight maintenance motivation!
those sites really do help, & they definitely inspired me.

& go do something. preferably exercise or yoga.
WATCH A SCARY MOVIE! that keeps people from eating.

MSC Lieu
Rating
Get your hands and brain busy! Start doing crossword puzzles, cross stitch, draw pictures (no matter how bad!), anything that keeps your hands away from bringing food to your mouth. Check the ingredients of the items you really want to eat and determine exactly what your craving is! You want mac & cheese with ketchup, does your body want salt and calcium? Cupcake, do you eat enough during the day? Or are these cravings following you all the time? Do you take a multi-vitamin? Try that. But for right now, get those hands busy doing something else! Give yourself a mani and a pedi!!

¡muy caliente!
Think about yourself in a swimsuit

@m0N3yy
to control food cravings buy less of that food, were fruity lip gloss (the scent feeds you brain and tells it that you have food) and drink lots of water (then you won't feel hungry)

b
kep yourself buSYY it helps

grabsack
Rating
Always go with protein. Get a sack of whey protein from Sam's Club, about $25, or $10 @ Wal-Mart, and chug that when you get the joneses.

moms_rose
Rating
Just time it. Wait ten minutes. Ask yourself if it really is what you want. Wait another five minutes. Drink a glass of water. Distract yourself. Read a book.

Lord Mavramorn
Rating
the same way you control yourself, or just try to get your mind off it

Cati
I would brush my teeth. Trust me, you'll be less inclined to eat and concentrate on something productive like a game or something. It'll get your mind off your cravings. The body usually takes 20-30 minutes to get over cravings so don't worry.

HamsterHelper6
drink warm milk with honey in it u will feel drowsy

shop2early
I certainly would not eat that. Choose a piece of fruit instead. Exercise, do some stretches.

emo nemo </3
WHATEVER YOU DO... DONT EAT IT!

Par!ah
Rating
Drink milk/chocolate milk. Some people get sleepy with it, but it always makes you feel full.

searching4answers
Rating
go to sleep
excersie

Farah
Rating
it has been proven (thats what my prof said in a physical activity psychology class) that if you exercise and adapt a healthier life style. U will start to reject those kinds of food. Work out!! u will feeel good and eventually stop eating McDonalds :)

*im in such an adventure (life)*
drink water! that always makes you full! (and no calories!)

sweet_n_innocent20004dd
Rating
drink green tea, maybe if it's really sweet, you won't crave sweet foods. I practically live off of sweet green tea. I've lost 10 lbs so far, it's been about 1 month.

precious
I was craving a cupcake so bad, I made a whole batch just to eat one...you figure it out and let me know
Maybe we shouldnt deny ourselves but do what I did and only have one cupcake and like half cup of mac and cheese

Starte Christ
Rating
Get control of your mind the fastest way you can imagine.

cenass wifeey<3
Gummm ? or hot chocolate or coffee?

John S
stop being so fat

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.134
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy