Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Why aren't i loosing weight? I eat a bowl of cereal... play basketball for 5hrs and cereal for diner. WHY?
I just dont get ...

Does decaf coffee stunt your growth?
Will decaf coffee stunt your growth?...

Am I overweight for my age/height?
I'm female.
I'm 5'7
I just turned 15
I weigh 163...

Im feeling suicidal someone please help me?
my email is lilmisssun22@yahoo.co.uk for any1 willing to ...

How do i seriously lose 100 pounds as quickly as possible?
i have a lot of stress which makes me gain weight...i say this because i don't eat a lot. mostly on the weekends. but i drink too.
Additional Details

Am I fat(with pictures)?
at all.even 1 lb overweight dont try to be nice.be as brutal as possible(but be honest and nice) what do you think?

http://www.myspace.com/S...

If one has eaten lots of junk in a day will it make up for it if this one goes for a long walk?

Is she fat at all please answer?
my friend is 5''2 and she is 135 pounds and she is 13 years old is she over ...

Is it true that people who are thin feel the cold more?

Is buttered popcorn fattening?
I dont like popcorn without butter , so dont tell me that option.
Just these microwave popcorn bags, do they have a lot of fattening calories?...

5'4'', 126 lbs, size 6. is this fat?
i feel fat, but i dont know if this is fat.
i'm 14, by the way.
please, be honest.
i know bmi calculators say that it's healthy or normal or whatever, but is it fat?...

What happens if I starve myself?
will i loose any weight
if i starve myself from today ( 7/28 ) until Sunday ( 8/3 )
or for like 3 weeks ?
or what can happen?
Additional Details

Am i fat[look in details]?
i weigh 120 somethign puonds
and 5'5
and ppl call me fat
but many call me normal and no ur not fat
i dont have a stomach at all
but i do have thighs
and that pisses ...

What is the quickest way to lose weight ??

Should you eat breakfast even if your not hungry?
please only answer if you know!?...

Im only eating fruits and fat free yogurt for 3 months now?
am i going to be okay?
im 15 in june btw)...

How can you put on wait when your skinny even if you eat allot?
i eat allot although i just dont put on wait....

CAn you tell me your age,height, and weight, Plz?

Which people disgust you more: fat people or shallow people who judge them by their appearance?

How do u lose 5 pounds a day?

jp
I need to lose about 10lbs fast. any tips.?

akhi r
you should take roughage before you eat and water before eating.and do yoga and asans and also take some more workload.

2eighty8
Rating
I lost 12 pounds in three weeks. All I did was cut fast food out of my diet and hit the gym every other day for two hours straight working on cardio and weights. Good luck.

SmartySlacks
stop eating solid foods lol

taffneygreen
Rating
go on a liquid diet, chicken or beef broth for protein, fruit juices and veggie juices, Skim milk and lots of water, no solids for 3-5 days then start adding back solids with greens and salads and low fat protein ( chicken breast)
while going on this diet expect to detox and use the bathroom alot. you are flushing your system. going for a brisk walk 2 times a day for 30 min. each will help increase your metabolism

paper y
Rating
The Best Exercises To Lose Weight
http://www.askaquery.com/question/The-Best-Exercises-To-Lose-Weight.html

Helpful Tips to lose weight
http://www.askaquery.com/Answers/qn1597.html

Healthy Weight Loss : Start right away
http://www.askaquery.com/Answers/qn1586.html

crafty ails
Cabbage soup and fruit and vegetables, its part of a diet used for overweight heart paitents before surgery. I am neither of the above but lost weigh quick!

rwtait
Rating
Firstly, if you mean that you want to lose 10lbs in two weeks, it is very possible. lf you mean that you want to lose it in one day, then your question is highly unrealistic, and you possibly qualify yourself as not really understanding what is behind losing weight. lf you belong to a gym then l could have you lose 10 pounds in 14 days. lf you are in shape and no stranger to a tread mill or stationary bike then you need to sweat it off and lower your caloric intake. You could do 1 pound a day with discipline and will power. l did. l had to lose 20 pounds in 4 weeks prior to an operation. They gave me a diet layout at the hospital and told me to stick to it. They did not know me. lt was a whole sheet on don't eat this and that. l took it home and through it out. The next day l went to my hangout and put my walkman on to my favorite CD and did my normal cardio 30 minutes and increased my rpms from 85 to 90 or so to the 100 mark. l sweated like crazy and did that for 6 days cruising to the beat and loving it. l was in the zone within 7 minutes and rocking. l kept my diet the same through the whole 4 weeks and l had lost the 20 pounds in three weeks doing it my way. At the third week l basically toned down the cardio to around the 90-95 mark and maintained it. l went in to the clinic and they weighed me and l was 2 pounds under what they wanted. They asked me how the diet went and l said what diet. lf you have the will and are willing to put the effort in and have discipline then who ever you are, you can do it. lt does take work, but anything worth while usually does. l work out 5 days a week and have done for 22 years.
Good luck......
rwtait@yahoo.ca

gazza
Rating
go on a soup diet

stevensontj
To quote Denis Leary: "Put the fork down and get some exercise.". Seriously though, for a quick crash try the "Cabbage soup diet, eat fresh veg and fruit, drink lots of water and go for long walks to get your metabolism going.

Spacysam
Slim fast is great....have one for breakfast and lunch then a normal dinner i lost 7lbs in my first week!

Effie
Rating
Eat high protein small meals 6 times a day and exercise using weights and aerobics.

LORRAINE J
if u lose it fast it will come back on just as fast,i done wieght watchers and lost 10lbs in 6 months im down 2 stone now in less than a year,so good luck

stumpymosha
I have just lost 14lbs in 3 weeks, I just stopped snacking between meals. Make sure you eat breakfast (not bacon & fried eggs) & don't eat anything after 7 pm.

savio
Rating
diet and excercise.

Mike3st
Rating
impossible unless you want to die

silvia l
Rating
Drink up 1.5 liters of water or more a day
don´t buy whole milk or regular yougurt, evrything should be half the fat
make sure that all the products u buy are not sugar added
It is 100% better to consume natural fat such as peanut butter, fish, yogurt, soy milk than consuming products high in sugar and low in fat.
let me know how it goes

jewingengleman
Rating
Cut off anything your not using.

Mad Roy
Rating
South Beach Diet works well and builds health

Justin M
Rating
depends how fast is fast and how much u currently weigh. only drink water when ur thirsty, extra water suprisingly puts on a lot of weight, sounds like ur possibly a boxer or maybe a wrestler attempting to make weight class, maybe not. need more info

sneekiepleasure
Rating
eat less

NONAME
Have someone cut your legs off

Sweet Gran
No flour, No sugar and LOTS of salad and veggies. No oil used to cook except tiny bits of extra virgin olive oil. Grill or broil meat. Grill, broil or steam cooked veggies. Have one or two eggs for breakfast, poached is best. Have a salad with lunch and dinner - use a bit of lemon juice and some salad sprinkles seasoning. Do not skip meals. Have three meals and regular snacks. A small piece of fruit is an excellent snack. If you eat enough good stuff and don't let yourself get too hungry, you will lose the weight and keep it off. This also builds good eating habits and helps general health. Be well! Best wishes!!!

--------
Rating
fast is unhealthy. Healthy would be 4-5 weeks. eat right and exercise.

san_mateo_guy
lots of exercise and water

peyton06
Rating
This worked for me - 1 cup oatmeal , 1 peach for breakfast
1 chopped tomato, i can tuna in water , 1 piece of toast lunch,
and 1 chickenbreast & green beans for dinner.
Celery & carrots any time all day for snack.
From the dr. I lost 14 lb. in less than 2 weeks.
Must walk 20 min per day.
It works, i promise !

julean33
Rating
Surgery.....you can take a knife and cut your fats out

Rating
Get out with the lawn mower even if it doesn't need doing

jody n
adkins diet the fastest way i know alot of people lost any where grom 5 to 15lbs in one week

freeplay
hollywood diet offers quick weight loss but not lasting results...available in most pharmacies...OTC

Jerdy
Rating
No fast way! Trust me!

Donna :
the food doctor diet. it was hard to do but i was full and lost 8lbs in a week and did no exercise.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, March 24, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy