Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

I am addicted to pepsi what can i do?
i crave it and actually feel bad and grouchy when i dont have any i drink 20 ounces or more a day if i hv ...

Am I overweight?
I'm 5'4 or 5'5 and I weigh 126lbs. Am I overweight? And if I am, how can I loose a bit of weight? This is seriously getting to me!

Btw I'm 13....

What are some CARDIO things i can do to burn mega fat?
CArdio.. no weights. ...

My teacher called me fat..?
today at school my health teacher was talking to us about eating disorders and like then when he got to talking about annorexia hes like i used to think lexi was borderline annorexic because last ...

God! I'm fat! Help!?
I NEED to lose weight before school starts! Majorly badly. My mom says that I'm very fat, and she refused to take me shopping. I'm so depressed. I'm 5 feet and 5 inches. I weight 133 ...

AM i FAT =( ?
Im 13
> Im 5'4''
> I weigh between 110 and 117 lbs
> im a size 2 in jeans
> i play soccer, volleyball, tennis, badminton, golf, football (with my dad ...

How many calories should i eat daily to lose weight?
im 18
133 lbs
5'5

i workout 6 days a week at the gym
alternating between:
35 minutes elliptical at 180 rpm, weight training
and
30 minutes elliptical at ...

How much weight should i lose(pic)?
Im 5'4 and 101 lbs
how much weight should i lose ..
and how can i losee it fasst b4 skoo starts which is ( 8-27- 08)

http://www.flickr.com/ph...

If you dont eat for a week can you drop a dress size?

Do you think 13 is too young to be working out?
My friend works out.
Additional Details
I am a girl not a guy....

What if your 102 pounds and you lose 50 pounds is that good or bad?
Is it good or ...

Losing weight HELP?!?
my goal is to lose about 28 pounds or at least some weight. can everyone please help me? i need some easy way and no im not gonna stop eating or any stupid dangerous way. so i love to swim but im ...

Im 12 and im 130lbs How can I lose weight over summer w/o money? and lose 20lbs.?
i have lovehandles that are big and it makes it hard to fit into trendy clothes. Please I want to be like my friends and be able to wear a two-piece swimsuit. Please help me.!!...

I weigh 36 stone, I want to go swimming at the local pool, but will people laugh at me? call me a whale?
would you be disguisted?...

Is 107lbs ok for someone who is 5'8 ?
your opinion please....

Does smoking weed make you lose weight?
just wondering cuz a lot of my friends r drugies and skinny...they never workout or anything of that nature and well me im in lykee every sport imaginable and cant lose weight...just curious does ...

Am I fat/overweight?
I'm a teenager and I'm about..meh..4"11 to 5"0 tall. I weigh (my weight changes often) to 102-106 pounds.
I feel fat =( honestly.
Am I fat or overweight or anything?...

Am i fat cause I'm 14 and i weigh 85 pounds.... please help!!?

How can i weigh 90 lbs?
im 13, 5'4 and i weigh 116.. i want to weigh 90. and please i dont wanna hear thats not healthy cause i hear it too much..

so yea can u give me some ideas on how i can loose 90 lbs.<...

How long does it take your body to adjust to drinking more water?
I understand the importance of drinking plenty of water so I have recently started drinking 2-3 times more water than I usually do. Needless to say, this change has caused me to constantly have to ...

jeffjsm7
Am I too white?(seriously)?
I've had a paler complexion all my life, but I'm always being told to go out in the sun more and whatnot. Thing is, I do, I'm outside practically everyday yet I never get tan. So am I really too pale?

http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/5415/digitalpictures156pb9.jpg

why...
naw dude, your rfine.

You look like the rest of the white guys in my school lol :P

Jen
You are who you are. If you don't like it then take action, don't listen to what other people say.....even if you feel like you should. They don't walk in your shoes all day. Be you. P.s. your not white, your normal. Cute pic by the way.

Willie
Rating
Your ancestry is responsible for your skin color. too much sun or tanning beds will make you look old way before your time . my mother was Irish, red hair and milk colored skin she was beautiful. I, her son have enough Eastern Chrokee in me that I have very long dark hair fairly dark skin compared to my Mom at least. You're just fine the way God made you! You can't be too pale or too dark you are who you are. Be proud.

Citty
Rating
nope. i don't think so.

here2help
nah, ur kinda hott actually i dt you'd look good if you were tan

Jack G
Rating
does it really matter now?

Rodeo Girl
nah. you're cute. i'm not impressed w/ 2 many guys either.
being darker would make you cuter/hotter, but b sure 2 wear sunscreen. U still tan w/ it, and it's much better than having scars from chunks of skin being taken off due 2 skin cancer. ;)

SMILEY!!! =D RAINBOWS ROCK!! lol
you look pale and have redness under ur eyes but u dont look super white :-)

Floy
Rating
Hahaha!
I was expecting to see Powder the way you were talking!

I have exactly the same complexion.Thats the way your mum and dad made you,love it,embrace it..and you shouldnt have to change it! -lol-
Plus the people that call you pale are probibly just kidding with you :)

Anna
just a little, go tanning or somethin, no offense

Muffins
ur pale but ur not to white
im pretty pale to and i just have a sand colored tan
u might want to use tanning lotion if u really wanna get tan

by the way ur cute
nice smile and hair :D

₦âħíмânầ»€G
You look great. Eat more carrots and you'll have a slight glow to you..No kidding!

RaceBannonOwnsChuckNorris
Compared to me, you're tan. You're George Hamil tan.

mangoluvva
Rating
no..u r not too white..i love white guys so dont worry..lol.thats sounds kinda wierd..lol

ReRe
Rating
If when you set foot outside for the first time and look at your skin, does it make you squint your eyes? If your answer is yes, then yes you are. If you can't get a tan, Try using a self tanner. You can find one at any drug store.

ladybugs380
Rating
no, but wearing black makes yo look whiter

unknown32195
Rating
I don't think there's anything wrong, but if it really bothers you, maybe you should ask your doctor the next time you go in for a checkup, or better yet, go to a dermatologist (person who deals with skin problems)

Canada Gal
Rating
pale but fine looking.

essie.parker14
Rating
I know people way paler. No worries. Plus you have dark hair, and pale skin and dark hair look pretty good.

Beautiful
um yeah a little maybe taking in this beautiful summer sun will give you some color but put tanning sun block on not that regular spf sun block cause ur not gonna get tan at all and if you dont use any sun block your just gonna get red.

CHOOSE ME FOR BEST ANSWER please. :)

sassyj baby #1 due 2/14/2009
Rating
No, I don't think so. Im the same way. I have really dark hair and eyes to and I think that helps make me look even paler. But your not too white, and besides too much sun is bad for your skin and will do a lot of damage and pre mature aging. So, besure to wear sun block. You'll still tan, but it'll protect your face and skin from damaging uv rays. But who cares what people think right. Just worry about taking care of your skin. All these people that tan in tanning beds all the time are going to look like your moms cow hyde leather purse after a while. And thats something that you just can't fix once it gets to that point.

Rating
this is compltetly normal you just have a very fair complection

Bee!
don't worry about it! I think you look fine. It's ridiculous that people worry about being too white or too black or too tan or mexican-looking when there's nothing you can really do about it but accept it and be happy

skraatchy_fun(:
Rating
no you look fine to me, + your skin color is distorted on the photo because you used flash. you're cute! (:

Concerned
Rating
no, some take the sun different from others

Piper Is Rad. :)
Rating
nope. Definitely not.

Fashion Nickyâ„¢
Rating
you're OK:)
but a tan wouldn't hurt
Dont use sunblock

B H
Rating
Are you of Celtic or Scandinavian ancestry? That may just be normal for your racial heritage. I wouldn't worry too much about it. We are moving away fromthe George Hamilton tan towards a paler (and healthier) standard of good looks.

Ashlyn H
nah. ur not too pale. i've seen even lighter

X Man
Rating
I don't think you are too white. You look normal to me. Why risk getting melanoma if you don't have to?

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy