Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

What to eat if you are feeling shakey/faint?
Hi, I have a feeling that I'm not eating enough to satisfy my body since I have increase my activity level.
Is there a good food that will help me not feel shakey/faint during the day that ...

What do guys like better, blondes or brunettes?

Is this fat!!!!!!!!?
im 5'1.5" tall and i weigh 110 pounds or 109 am i fat i def think i am but am i? b4 i diet i wanna no im 13 by the way
Additional Details

How much should the average 12 year old weigh?

How much is a sensible amount of weight to lose in a week?
I want to lose a stone and a half by November the 1st? Is it possible? Is it healthy?...

10 points for best answer..please help?
Im currently staying at my boyfriends house for another week (ive been here for a month). His mother and sister have been eating my food:( Its kind of bothering me because i only eat certain type of ...

Why is anorexic/skinny considered attractive?
Why?! Why don't people love Kelly Brook's body more than those sticky girls. Haven't they seen her beautiful curves?! And she eats right too!

Why is size zero considered ...

Which is the best time of day for working out?
or does it matter? Also is it better to work out at the same time every day or does it not matter? I want to do what works ...

Do you find losing weight difficult?

What will happen if i don't eat anything for a long time?
i just started to not eating anything today but im going to do this for another month to see if i loose weight what will ...

I feel like I'm hungry, but I know I'm not?
I ate dinner about 2 hours ago. I have this pang in my stomach that feels like I'm hungry, but I know I'm not. I eat pretty well, I just get these cravings for food before I go to bed. What&...

I heard eating food at night IS NOT FATTENING??
Is this person right, or just high?? ...

I am 13 years old i am 5' 7 in. i weigh 95 lbs. is that okay?
People say that i am and look anerexic.
I am a major athlete, i play 5 sports all year round
I do eat, lately i havent been eating as much but, i usually eat A LOT.
I am tall for my ...

CHOCOLATE ADDiCT!! HELP!!?
i am addicted to chocolate and its so bad.. when i go without for like a week i start craaaavin it disgustingly and i get really hungry and nothing can satisfy the craving except chocolate... and i ...

How to lose 20 pounds quick!!???
okay...school is starting in a week for me and I want to lose weight quick because... I am not fat I just have a little belly that I need to get rid of quick!!! please help me!!!...

What is a good way to lose weight at home maybe besides excersing???
Please tell me something i can do to lose weight at home besides excersing please help me out!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Do i sound over weight?
be honest!!!!

im 15 almost 16 and im
guys would you that
"5'4" and i weigh 134...

Am i overweight?

Best answer is 10points...please help?
i have a huge butt and i just want it to shrink
is there anything i can do to lose wieght off of it and pleasee dont answer if your gonna say "there isnt anything u can do to lose wieght ...

Is there a fun way of burning calories?

theatredude
Am I overweight?
I am an 18 year old boy who is 6 foot tall and 16 stones in weight! Am i fat? And if I am how much shall i lose and how?

Thanks

Mark
Additional Details
Sorry! I am 224 pounds!

land of the free
cant tell if we cant see you, but you can tell, do you have fat on your body? like is your stomach, (abdomen) muscular or chubby? you know if you are.

moii
Rating
it depends whether that weight is made up of muscle or fat? You're tall, so I don't think you'd be that fat.
i think it's 224 pounds.

Seander Man
Rating
no man

thebigm57
Rating
224# imperial weight...not fat, but over weight to an extent

Edward
Rating
you're the biggest dwarf in the village.

Hugs&Kisses
Rating
No. You are not overweight. You mighted be stoned, but you are not overweight!

honor td
http://www.nhsdirect.nhs.uk/magazine/interactive/bmi/index.aspx#Results

visit this link

horhawkeric
Yeah, but only by like 5lbs. and it cud be muscle and not fat. im not sure how much 5lbs is in stone though.

Master of the Ducks
16 stones? how big is each stone and wat are the stones made of?

Nicolette
Sorry i dont really know what you mean

bk y
Rating
if you can say wat 16 stones are then we can do it

becca boo
Rating
16 stones, is that slang for tons? in that case, yes, yes u r!

lisa beth
Rating
how much is that in pounds (lbs)?

In pounds, you should be somewhere between 150lbs (if you are really skinny) and 180lbs to be normal and healthy. If you are muscular, closer to 180lbs.

Frank Is Red Hot
Rating
If your muscular, no. If your not muscular, you could loose a few.

~ ♥ Lady T ♥ ~
Rating
I don't know what 16 stones mean

TAMS
what do you mean by 16 stones?

Bobz
That all depends on your muscle mass!!! I do kickboxing and one of my instructors is about 6 foot 2 inches and 16 stone but has alot of muscle (muscles weight more than fat)!!! If you dont have alot of muscle then you could be slightly over weight.......a good weight for your height would be about 12.5 stone

chris f
Rating
i have no idea what a stone weighs :)

Finally Spring
Rating
Are you 224 pounds of muscle, or 224 pounds of flab? Unless you are heavily muscled, then you would probably be considered over weight.

For some useful info try this site.

http://www.nutritiondata.com/

Tips on healthy diet try this site

http://www.drmcdougall.com/

Nicky
Rating
what is a stone ? ?? ???
say it in american, weight please :)

<3 nicole

Arunava
Rating
you are of my age. i had the same problem a year ago. i have started gyming and lost 20 kg in 10 months. avoid spicy food, candies and drink up to 2 lts of water daily . don't over control ur diet.

Duck Danger
16 stones = approximately 224 pounds (I am an American and I am sometimes embarrassed at the ignorance of some of my fellow countrymen)

Like others have said it depends on your body style.

Use this website to determine your body fat percentage

http://www.csgnetwork.com/bodyfatcalc.html

It will give you a good idea if you need to lose weight.

(¯'·._.·Natasha♥·._.·'¯)
Rating
16 stones = 224 lbs.

My fiance is 6'1", almost the same height and he is very muscular and 190 lbs (about 13.6 stones)

We all know that muscle weights more than fat, so you either have a WHOLE lot of muscle, (but if that were the case I don't think you would be asking if you were overweight), or a lot of fat. In my OPINION you would be... but there are websites that can tell you if you are, since only you would know how much muscle or fat you actually have! You can create a free profile at www.ediets.com

Hope this helps!! =)

Q cubed
what's a stone?

Entrez
I'm sorry, but I'm not familliar with stones.. you'll have to give it to me in pounds man

kevkevlow
You are fat you need to lose at the least 3 stones to become skinny. Cardio is your answer

Heather
that sounds like a normal weight for a 6ft guy. if anything, just tone up. and remember that teenagers can be horribly mean. i was 10 stones (at 5ft 6 in) all of high school and people made fun of me. now that i'm outta there, i'm quite comfortable with my weight and many guys say they like it and that i'm skinny (i wouldn't go as far as to say that). maybe if you want to tone up go to a gym and jump on the weight machines or go jogging.

FatalFemme
Rating
whats 16 stones?

Kayla
Rating
For the sake of the Americans 1 stone is 14 pounds - you can do the math. And it really depends on what build you are. you might want to go to the gym, it boost self esteem if anything.

Lalaalalalaa
No not over weight at all.

Seeming you are still young i wouldnt diet,

x x x x

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.134
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy