Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Cancer
Health Discussion Forum

Anyone have throat canser?? If so what are you symptoms?

Pls... i need info on Cancer urgently.. provide link if possible..?

Can people who can easily tan under the sun, can still get skin cancer?

Liver biopsy?
hi do u need to fast 4 a liver biopsy??? what is it??...

Does anyone know why I have this bad feeling in my brain?
When ever I put a straight thought in my brain and am happy, there is a pressure that comes to my brain and makes me feel sad and weak does anyone know why this happens, could it be because of a ...

Is Breast Cancer is heriditary? From what stage of the family?

Could i have a brain Tumor?
recently my mother said that she thought my right eye was starting to have a cross eyd look because it seemed to be moving closer to the left. She is the only one that has noticed this because ...

Whay would you do if you found out you had a Brain Tumor? Serious replies please?

Additional Details
I'M 33 NO CHILDREN NEVER MARRIED SINGLEAND JUST HAD 6 PEOPLE DIE IN THE LAST YEAR IN A HALF...

Name one thing thats wrong with legalizing marijuana for medical use, like for end stage cancers, etc.?

Additional Details
If it helps people live a better quality of life for a few weeks/months, who are the rest of us to condemn this action? when we are living healthy lives and don'...

Can someone tell me the symptoms of pancreatic cancer?

Is lukemia a disease that you can get by scraping an open wound over a pavement covered in blood?

I have a lump... help?
I found a lump in the middle of my chest between my two breasts. Its more on the left side. I noticed it a couple months ago but forget about. It has me worried lately and I keep thinking of the ...

Do you think a cure for Cancer will be found soon?

Where u from?

Liver diease?

Tattoo for leukemia survivor...?
My girlfriend was diagnosed with cancer almost two years ago but now is a survivor, she wants to get a tattoo with an orange cancer ribbon and wings but she is having a hard time coming up with one ...

What are the main symptoms of cancer?
My mom has a disease that might lead into cancer. I would really appreciate if someone helped me find out the main symptoms to look for just incase....

Why do some people get cancer?

What are the causes and symptoms of breast cancer?

Nutritional information for friend with stage 3b lung cancer?
My friend was diagnosed with stage 3b lung cancer. The Doctors are in the process of determining what treatment would work best, this treatment should start in 2 weeks. I wanted to know if there ...

Bonnie T beebow
Where can we get financial help for a family with a 3 year old girl that has juvinile leukemia?
The mom has been taking Kaley to Riley for several weeks now and they are feeling finacial difficulty. I don't think they would ask so want to be able to get them help if possible.

anniesback17
mcdonalds is helping families such as yours please contact them...............................CANCE... can be healed through having no protein in the diet...........................only a few are aware of this..........................this stops the progression of this disease in the body.......................

Margaret
She may be able to try her local Gilda's Club I think it is for direction locally.

Emerald Eyes
Contact the Cancer Society or the Leukemia Society and see what help they have for the family. My heart goes out to you and your family. I know it is difficult. I have been dealing with a rare type of cancer that my husband has ..so I know what it is like to walk in your shoes.

talon
Rating
Take this for what it's worth, okay. I feel great compassion for your burden.

http://www.phoenixtears.ca
http://youtube.com/watch

Gifts come in many forms. May this assist you in your search.

Be well.

mishy
definitely talk to the social worker at the hospital. If it turns out that they cannot get assistance, why not do a fundraiser for them? My daughter is almost 3 and has leukemia. Our local community have been great in supporting us. The local hotel have had bands which they charged people to come and see and also raffles with donations from local businesses. Good Luck.

tessasmomy
Have the mom talk with the social worker at the hospital. They will know of local organziations.

Have her apply for SSI for the daughter, as well as Medicaid.

Panda
Rating
If she is in the US every state has a 'Child with Special Needs' type program that can offer some types of assistance to families with children who have cancer. The family should also consult with the pediatric medical social worker who probably works with her pediatric oncologist. If there is not a social worker available than they can ask their oncologist for a referral. Most hospitals will offer this service for families of pediatric patients. There is help out there and the social workers generally will know what is available locally.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, March 30, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy