Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Cancer
Health Discussion Forum

Can people who can easily tan under the sun, can still get skin cancer?

Liver biopsy?
hi do u need to fast 4 a liver biopsy??? what is it??...

Does anyone know why I have this bad feeling in my brain?
When ever I put a straight thought in my brain and am happy, there is a pressure that comes to my brain and makes me feel sad and weak does anyone know why this happens, could it be because of a ...

Is Breast Cancer is heriditary? From what stage of the family?

Could i have a brain Tumor?
recently my mother said that she thought my right eye was starting to have a cross eyd look because it seemed to be moving closer to the left. She is the only one that has noticed this because ...

Whay would you do if you found out you had a Brain Tumor? Serious replies please?

Additional Details
I'M 33 NO CHILDREN NEVER MARRIED SINGLEAND JUST HAD 6 PEOPLE DIE IN THE LAST YEAR IN A HALF...

Name one thing thats wrong with legalizing marijuana for medical use, like for end stage cancers, etc.?

Additional Details
If it helps people live a better quality of life for a few weeks/months, who are the rest of us to condemn this action? when we are living healthy lives and don'...

Can someone tell me the symptoms of pancreatic cancer?

Is lukemia a disease that you can get by scraping an open wound over a pavement covered in blood?

I have a lump... help?
I found a lump in the middle of my chest between my two breasts. Its more on the left side. I noticed it a couple months ago but forget about. It has me worried lately and I keep thinking of the ...

Do you think a cure for Cancer will be found soon?

Where u from?

Liver diease?

Tattoo for leukemia survivor...?
My girlfriend was diagnosed with cancer almost two years ago but now is a survivor, she wants to get a tattoo with an orange cancer ribbon and wings but she is having a hard time coming up with one ...

What are the main symptoms of cancer?
My mom has a disease that might lead into cancer. I would really appreciate if someone helped me find out the main symptoms to look for just incase....

Why do some people get cancer?

What are the causes and symptoms of breast cancer?

Nutritional information for friend with stage 3b lung cancer?
My friend was diagnosed with stage 3b lung cancer. The Doctors are in the process of determining what treatment would work best, this treatment should start in 2 weeks. I wanted to know if there ...

Signs of breast cancer?

Lymph Nodes- I need your opinions?
I've had two swollen lymph nodes on my neck for about a year now and I went to my doctor who told me to see an ENT. I went to the first ENT and they said it was an artery, so I went back to my ...

sister_goldenhair
HELP. what is my problem?
i am 31 year old married woman. normally healthy. for the last 2 months, been having strange symptoms. swollen nodes in neck and one in armpit, they kinda hurt at times. kinda dizzy, like spaced out feeling, happens at random times during the day. NO fever or night sweats or itching or weight loss. actually gained like 5 pounds. all these symptoms had sudden onset after period of great mental stress in my life. i am looking for a job and having a hard time finding one. having no problems sleeping. i have been to 3 doctors, and all 3 DO NOT think it is cancer. they said the nodes felt benign. but what could it be? i am worried sick. please help me...

Helios
Well, what a bummer. If you're under stress might be something like that 'fatigue syndrome'. I hear that it just has a whole lot of horrible symptoms which seem to come out of nowhere.

One lady I spoke to who had had this said she was "saved" by CoQ10. If you've never heard of it there will be a lot of info on the Net. It works in the mitochondria to help the cell produce more energy. We make CoQ10 in our bodies, but as we get older we make less.

Good luck with that!

carmel w
I have heard that if you drink lots of caffeine you could get knots like your describing. Always take control of your health if your not happy with what the doctor tells you go somewhere else!!

♥Casey♥
um,eww.

Sweet&Innocent
Hi! I understand stress and what it can do to the female physiological balance can be incredible. The swelling in your neck could be an indicator of an infection, which easily come about when stressed. I don't eat when stressed. My menstrual cycle will stop, and weak points in my body flares up and sometimes go to the ER. The only way you know if this isn't something beyond that is by controlling your situation - take out the stress factor. If the issues still remain, you have your answer to look elsewhere. You also might be making it worse just by thinking about all it on top of everything else. Give yourself a break, give your mind and body a break. When you go to bed turn off everything and lay down on top of your bed. Take a couple deep breaths and say to yourself over and over again, "relax". Whisper it, say it in your mind and let that word be the only thing you focus on. Meditation is super helpful with this sort of issue.
Also, the doctors have said it was nothing. If it was one doctor, then I would say get a second opinion. You sound like you have.
You are also not showing other signs like trouble sleeping, restless leg syndrome, eating problems, digestive issues....when you have something as serious as cancer, believe me, everything gets out of whack.
You don't deserve to impose this sort of thing on yourself. Looking for a job and any other stresses you need to put in perspective because none of that matters if you can feel you aren't feeling well. I know that is easy to say especially with this economy of ours, but you are still more important than anything else. Hope this helps.

AMBER D
Usually the location of the swollen node will give clues as of where is the source of the inflammatory response. Lymph nodes occur in groups, and each group drains a specific area of your body, but as a norm, when they are swollen due to cancer, they are firm to the touch.

I would not worry about the ones in your neck, since a cold or sinus or ear infection can make them swollen, the one in our armpit is the one that worries me.

Make an appointment with your ob/gyn as soon as you can and get a breast ultrasound (skip the mammogram, ask for an ultrasound, since you are still young and dense breast tissue might hide tumors).
Then get screened for lymphoma.

If everything is fine (hope it is), find an endocrinologist. You may be suffering from thyroid problems (which can be triggered by stress) that cause many of your symptoms.

This is not to make you more worried, but start acting now.

Zach
sounds like sounds of a stroke....is it common in ur family...check with the doctor

Spam
Rating
I'm not a Dr. but if they say it's o.k then I would say it came from stress

Go to one of those temporary agency's, they get some kind of job for you and you never know it might turn permanent

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, March 30, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy