Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Cancer
Health Discussion Forum

Can someone tell me the symptoms of pancreatic cancer?

Is lukemia a disease that you can get by scraping an open wound over a pavement covered in blood?

I have a lump... help?
I found a lump in the middle of my chest between my two breasts. Its more on the left side. I noticed it a couple months ago but forget about. It has me worried lately and I keep thinking of the ...

Do you think a cure for Cancer will be found soon?

Where u from?

Liver diease?

Tattoo for leukemia survivor...?
My girlfriend was diagnosed with cancer almost two years ago but now is a survivor, she wants to get a tattoo with an orange cancer ribbon and wings but she is having a hard time coming up with one ...

What are the main symptoms of cancer?
My mom has a disease that might lead into cancer. I would really appreciate if someone helped me find out the main symptoms to look for just incase....

Why do some people get cancer?

What are the causes and symptoms of breast cancer?

Nutritional information for friend with stage 3b lung cancer?
My friend was diagnosed with stage 3b lung cancer. The Doctors are in the process of determining what treatment would work best, this treatment should start in 2 weeks. I wanted to know if there ...

Signs of breast cancer?

Lymph Nodes- I need your opinions?
I've had two swollen lymph nodes on my neck for about a year now and I went to my doctor who told me to see an ENT. I went to the first ENT and they said it was an artery, so I went back to my ...

Swollen lymph nodes in neck, underarm & groin?
Had the lumps in my neck about 9months go. Other lump under my pits and groin. Dont feel bad, just tired, and I have night sweat. I have lost about 20 lbs. No fever or illness. They dont hurt, just ...

Who is responsible for looking after a cancer patient, girlfriend or parents?

How are you finding your chemotherapy? Would you do it again if needed?

What is the youngest age that a person can get Breast Cancer?

Are these signs of a brain tumor?
Lately I've been experiencing little pains on the top left side of my head, but only in small areas. My eyelids feel like they're being pressured to go down and my eyeball is feels sort of ...

How do you know if your child has leukemia?
her symptoms are (for the past year), temp between 99-100 every couple days, severe abdominal pain, belly feels hard, weight loss of five pounds in the last couple of months, severe leg pain at night,...

. If there is a cure for Cancer would Radiation therapist/ Dosimetrist jobs be obsolete?
I am interested in becoming a Medical Dosimetrist....

Nancy H
Is a mole that changed from brown/black to a white flaky hard dangerous?

mightymite1957
Rating
get it checked

cheeky chic 379
It could be a Basel Cell Cancer.
See your Dermatologist.

♥yessy♥
Rating
I don't know but u should go to ur doctor to check it out but hopefully its not dangerous

lockesmith
could be. Get to a doctor.

white boy with big head
not always, u could b picking at it and dont know it, or it could be just dry, ask ur doc to find out though

purple
Each month, do a head-to-toe examination of your skin. Look for any changes in size, color, shape or appearance of any mole.. A change in a mole doesn't automatically mean skin cancer. Often, it is just a result of some minor bump or bruise. Still, it would be wise to get any suspicious-looking mole checked out. Most likely, your doctor will simply shave off the mole and send it to a lab for a biopsy. Even if it is cancerous, removal of the mole may be the only treatment you'll need.

proudcaucasian
Rating
i work for a top surgeon in US. YES it needs to be checked. we see a lot of skin cancers. there are three types of skin cancer.

1. the least aggressive basal cell. doesn't spread pretty much stays contained in one area.

2. squamous cell is alittle more aggressive. spreads rapidly. but won't kill you as fast as #3

3. malignant melanoma spreads very very very fast. if left untreated the death rate is very high. i have had patients with melanoma that have let it go and it has spread to their lungs, brain, bones, ect. this one you speak of sounds like maybe a basal cell but possibly a squamous cell. get a biopsy quick. once your diagnosed the treatment will take place very quick they need to excise the area and take out extra tissue to clear all the margins.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.004
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, March 30, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy