Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    STDs
Health Discussion Forum

The truth is, i cheated on my wife just onece n am infected, i dnt think she wil luv 2be with me if i tel her,

Should people with herpes where a yellow wrist band with herpes written on it.?

Would you ever consider sleeping with sumbody who has HIV?
How would you cope with it?...

Can You get a type of STD From hand to hand contact?
There was a girl who went to the bathroom and she has an STD. After she went to the bathroom she saw my friend and she hugged him. (There was hand to hand contact as well.) After that i saw my friend ...

New girlfriend has herpes, says I probably won't get it...true?
I'm seeing a girl, and I like her. She has told me she has herpes. She says that if we are safe, I will probably not get it, but there is a chance. I'm wondering if it's worth the risk ...

How can I give my wife an S.T.D without her knowing?
I've a bone to pick with the milkman
Additional Details
Ok some of you are not reading this thing right

The wife is healthy
so am I
so is the milkman

Do I have HIV?
Alright so let me lay down the scenario for you so that you have a good perspective. I was drinking with some friends and we tend to do stupid **** when we are drunk... Well these ******* dared me ...

Can you be 13 with herpes?

I dont understand how i have chlamydia!!!?
well i have bein whit my partner for 4 yrs. n we have a 1yr. old boy i had i PAP test n i was fine n know i got another PAP test n it say i have chlamydia but i have not chetated on my b/f n he say ...

My boyfriend has HIV! but i love him so much! what do i do???

What is aids?

Shaving the pubis hair is fine or should not?

What is a STD?

Can a doctor find out if you have aids from a blood typing test?
I am afraid I have aids because of mistakes I have made in my life but I dont want my mom to know and she is getting my blood typed....can they find out from that test?...

Can i catch anything by kissing anyone??
I'm kind of worried if i could catch anything. I have a cold sore now...and i dont know if like you could catch anything. Helpp?...

Can you get Aids from a toliet seat?
Say if a man has used the bathroom and you go in behind him and your a female, can you get Aids from that?
Additional Details
Say if the man has Aids and you go in behind him and your ...

Why teens get pregnant?
teens between 14 to 18 yrs getting pregnant more than grown up people ...

Can a Male get AIDS from a female?
Please include proof in your answers....

Is it possible 2 get an STD from a toilet seat?
i've just always wondered that!!!!!!...

Do you think i should disclose my hiv status to all i sleep with?
is it important to tell someone that I'm HIV positive IF THAT MIGHT BE THE CASE...

Manda-Panda
I think I might have an STD.... I'm really scarred to go get tested..what should i do?
I was dating this guy for 3 years and he was my first for everything... i really felt like i could trust him... so we never used anything...now i found out that he cheated on me with about six other girls...and now i think i might have something cuz i dont feel normal but i'm not sure that its just in my head... I know i should get tested but i'm scarred if i come out positive with someting really bad....It's hard cuz i really believed this guy loved me and now i he just left me with a broken heart and possible an std. I really need advice and maybe encouragement cuz i dont feel like i have anyone to talk to cuz i feel ashamed and used. Please Help

PD
Have you broken out with anything in your body? well anyways get tested even if it means that ur scared. the more u prolong it, the worse it is

randy j
Rating
It's no big deal, I get them all the time from screwing around on my g/f too, just go to a clinic and get tested and you'll feel better! Cheers!

shomechely
You MUST see a doctor! You have to! Trust me, not treating something that is relatively symptomless is a lot worse than taking antibiotics for a couple of weeks and getting over it.

Next time - use protection.

Sarcastic Oracle
Rating
Ummm you'll never know unless you get tested....

Don't know what other answers you were looking for but good luck with that.

Sharon H
Rating
GET TESTED!!!!!!!!!

dominicana
Rating
just go get tested because its better to be in the know about your health than to not know and the more you prolong it the more your being ignorant about what u could possibly have some std's if left untreated for a while can cause other problems so that why u should just nip it in the bud now...........wish u the best!!!!!!!!!

miSS rARe
Get tested for everything! And if u come out clean, the next guy u get, please be more safe. Also don't trust men! Men are likely to lie more than women!!

Max
Rating
I would go and get tested no matter what, that way if you do have something it can be taken care of and possibily cured. Come on what do you have to loose, go and get checked! Trust me I'm getting my test on Tuesday and I feel a bit scare and worry but at least I know I been checked and I feel that everything will be okay. Trust in the Lord, He will help you in times of need. Nothing is impossible for Him.

butterflyspy
Your upset freaked out and scared .you need to go see a dr or else go to the clinic.You may not have anything but you will feel better once you know.Besides if you did have something you might only need antibiotics depending on what it is.quit worrying and get tested.

Frank
Rating
You need to be tested. The sooner the better. Some STDs like syphilis remain quiescent for years but they are at work on the heart valves and nervous system. Some such as HIV manifest themselves at different times. Many people talk themselves into feeling ill, even medical students and all we really do is scare ourselves. When I was at medical school I had polio, beri-beri, sleeping sickness, Lou Gerhig's disease and lockjaw within six months and I am still around...Get tested. I am sorry for your emotional strife but it happens and we have to pick up our broken heart and super-glue it together and look for new horizons.

?
Rating
Go to the County Health Center and they should test you for free.

tess
Rating
First and formost go in and get tested the sooner you catch anything you MIGHT have the better.
I realise its scarey going in but its better to find out now then later when they can possibly get it under control before something really bad happens. Just think possitive odds are your clean anyways.

calgal365
Rating
GET TESTED TODAY RIGHT KNOW OR YOUR LIFE COULD BE AT STEAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

kny390
Rating
You have nothing to be ashamed of. You trusted someone that you had a long term relationship with and he didn't live up to your expectations. Get to the doctor as soon as possible. The longer you wait the harder it is to get cured, if it can be cured. Also, you may be worried about nothing, so go to the doctor and get this off your mind one way or another. Good luck.

just browsin
Rating
You really need to go to the Health Department and get checked. I'm sorry you have to go through with this, but STDs are nothing to treat lightly. They can cause all sorts of complications including infertility. After you find out, you can get treatment if necessary and move on. The sooner the better. Fix the body so that you can fix your mind and heart.

existingtobe
Rating
Get tested for yourself and for any partner you may have in the future.

Jay LG
Rating
the worse case scenrio is that yes you have an std, but the sooner you get tested for it, the sooner and earlier in the std's stage will you know. If it is an std then it maybe at a level where they can either control it or cure it. the longer you wait the more you are endangering yourself.

Just get tested, the best thing that could happen is that you are just paranoid. (oh and I did start a little rumor, but that was a guilty pleasure)

this has happened to me, and I came back clear and less paranoid.

erie
Rating
Get tested. It is most likely all in your head. You are making it worse on yourself.

Rawrrrr
You need to go and get tested for std's. Don't be scared! You need to know if something is wrong so you can get treated. Some std's can get worse if they are left untreated - like gonorrhea, it can get very bad and sometimes cause a woman to have sever scarring on her ovaries, etc. Get tested and find out if everything is okay and if it is then you will be relieved and won't be worrying about this.

sleepingbeauty123
Rating
You should be more afraid of not being tested. The longer you wait, the worse things can get. Get tested TODAY!!!!!

Doctor D
It sounds like you did what you did because you cared about the guy. One of the most important things you can do right now is take care of yourself. This includes going to your doctor (or a Planned Parenthood/Health Department if you're anxious about your doctor knowing right now) to get STD testing. Most of the Planned Parenthoods and Health Depts do free testing or at a reduced rate, depending on yoru annual income. Isn't it better to know now? Your health is at stake! If you are still having problems, I would recommend talking to a counselor or someone about the betrayal you went through. It may be good to talk things out. Anyway, hope this was of some help.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, March 25, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy