Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Optical
Health Discussion Forum

My sister says she can't take off her contacts. could it really stick to the eye that u can't take it off?
what should she do if she can't take them off? go see the doctor?...

Contacts lenses, do you ever get use to them?

Am i a FREAK??
Is it normal or am i a freak?!?
my eyeballs have a slight hint of blue they're not fully white, what does this mean?...

Will i need glasses when i am older?
i am 13 and i have worn glasses since i was about 4, my eyes have improved so much that i can see perfectly without them(but my eyes get tired easily without glasses). When i'm an adult will i ...

Eye colours?
Two questions really. I have two different colours in my eyes, orange and green. is that normal? also, if a white person has brown eyes, does that mean they may have black decendants?
A...

What is with these flashing lights in the corner of my eye?
ok so today I've been having these moments where light would just flash in my eye, and the second time it happened I got a slight head ache.
Last year I had something similar but it ...

Colored contacts....?
im getting fresh look colored contacts, i have blue/green eyes, some days they look blue and others green, but mainly blue.... what color should i get that would stand out and look right.... i have ...

Should i wear my glasses when going out ?
I'm short sighted and i have been wearing glasses for a few years. I only use them for seeing the board at school. Sometimes when I got out to shopping centres, parks etc, people and things that ...

What color eyes will my baby have? My eyes are light brown, my bf's are blue/green.?

What causes deteriation of vision?
and how may i prevent it.
thx....

Can 3 year boy use contact lenses??
he has minus 9 number to both the eyes...bacause his eye ball is big in size.......

Is it better to rinse your eyes with warm or cold water?
Say you got shampoo in your eyes, or you're nervous that you might have, so you rinse your eyes out at the end of your shower. Is warm or cold water better? Or does it not make a difference.

Sleeping in contact's ?!?
okay well , im staying the night at my friend kendra's house tonight and i forgot all the things for my contact's .
so what can happen if i sleep in them or what can i do ?

Is it true that to produce a blue eyed baby both parents have to have blue eyes?
i am blue eyed like my dad but my mum and sister are green? it has been playing on my mind for a while now.
Additional Details
peter o - lol bless ...

Do you frequently lose your glasses when you take them off?
It drives me nuts especially at night and I can't see to find them. Is there any solution apart from wearing them on a chain?
Additional Details
Sian - I'm not that bright....

Do you wear eye glasses, would you allow a doctor to take a knife to your eyes, Laysic surgery?
I need glasses, but I don't think I would take a risk of someone taking a knife to my eyes....

Is it true that if you keep your eyes open when you sneeze?
your eyeballs will pop out of your head?...

Are my eyes crossed...or do I have a lazy eye? Lol....pic included. ?
When I was a baby I had crossed eyes. I'm pretty sure I grew out of it, but how would I know? Please let me know if it looks like my eyes are doin' something funky. Thanks. Lol.

What does it mean if I see floaters at the relatively young age of 22?
Its not very common, but usually when I get done doing something like playing sports and getting out of breath I see little black floaters. It also happens when I'm not playing sports if I'...

Color contacts?
ok im getting contacts but i dont know which color to get! any ideas?
this is me
http://s197.photobucket....

Georgie
Is my eye color rare?
my eyes are a blue ish color. with green more towards the middle, and specks of brown with the green. but blue is more than any other color.
alot of people say i have beautiful eyes, but i like them. prb. b.c i have to look at them every time i look in the mirro. no complaints. lol
Additional Details
umm... i wasnt complaining. just a passing thought. ^^

rockandrollrev
If people say they are beautiful, then listen to them. You will never see yourself as other people see you. Relax and enjoy the compliments ok

kikiluthy
Rating
MY EYES ARE THE EXACT SAME! i think we are the only 2 people in the milky way who are like that!!! but i think ive seen something like that on someone... :D

Taylor W
Rating
I think so. My eyes are blue with green in the middle too. Im not sure i know anyone with brown specks in them tho. Thats cool

Anon omus
Rating
you dont like them? they sound beautiful. do you want to trade eyes? i have brownish green eyes that look like tigerseye. (a type of rock)

archie.babee♥
Rating
I think that its great that you have "rare" eyes. I just have plain brown :(. My friend has like every color in her eye, its pretty cool.

hello_magenta
umm mabe a little rare but everyone eyes are different colors even if they are really close they arnt exactly, and alot of people have diiferent colortword the middle.

that sound like a pretty color...................

Kay T
Naw, im sure everyone has unique eyes. i have eyes kinda like that where they look blue sometimes and green other days and they have little brown specks in em. :) were special.

babydoll
Rating
I think they are pretty rare since I have only seen one person in lifetime with eyes similar to yours.

Elmo for president!
wow amazing colors

but that is rare

to the extreme

blaqkXlove
Your eyes sound really pretty. My best friend has greenish yellowish eyes with black rings around them, and they are really pretty, too. I guess rare eye colors aren't that rare.

dusanmandic666
mine go from green outside to blueish in the middle, then brown around the pupil.... almost like yours...but with the green and blue switched :)

Bob
No, my ex had eyes like that and she was a conceited *****. Hope you're not either.

angel
ooo pretty.. u definitely shouldnt complain. lucky gal!!

Mischeavious miss
uhm..... not really a rarity, my eyes sound similar to your and i have many siblings with the same eye color as well,
so rare? no,
Pretty?
yeah

Hufflepuff
Rating
I guess that is hazel, so no, I don't think it is rare. A rare color would be violet or amber, for instance.

loudpurplehair
Rating
that is really nice however, as everyones iris's are different like your fingerprints theyre more than rare, theyre unique!!!

MiXiCANA
Rating
no..i dont think thats rare...my ex-bf had 1 brown 1 light blue eye...and the brown had specks of geen in it

sweetgirli83
yeah thats cool

ahmadnfo
You are a double eyed person.

brandon
Rating
yeah, it's pretty rare. when you consider how many people have brown eyes.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy